Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor vs Aldo---December 12th **Main card 3am. Conor v Aldo approx 5am

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Just put in 00000

When I tried that I got:

Oops! Sorry we encountered a problem. Please try again later. [10008]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

ciano316 wrote: »
    You don't get tickets sent out for events you print at home or collect at will call and you should be able to choose your country of residence or choose international

OK thanks. I can only seem to sign up when I pick USA and a real zip code. But at least I can print the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I think I remember a link for other countries somewhere at the bottom. It fooled me a couple of times too back when I was getting 189'tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

thinking of going over, what do ya think of the below price? should i be able to get tics on ticketmaster site do you think?

http://www.holidayguru.ie/specials/events/las-vegas-conor-mcgregor-fight-package/

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭jvrk

Dumb question I can log into ticketmaster.com using my Irish ticketmaster a/c. I just updated card details do I still need too set up a .com a/c?

• Advertisement

jvrk wrote:
    Dumb question I can log into ticketmaster.com using my Irish ticketmaster a/c. I just updated card details do I still need too set up a .com a/c?

Set up a .com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

do tics go on sale early friday morn? what price range are ye guys hoping to get? just setup a .com account there, no option for ireland only "other"

Ireland available on mobile site.

Think it's 6pm

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

zweton wrote: »
    thinking of going over, what do ya think of the below price? should i be able to get tics on ticketmaster site do you think?

http://www.holidayguru.ie/specials/events/las-vegas-conor-mcgregor-fight-package/
    That price is per person sharing so you wont get it for one. Also it gets you there on Friday. You will the other two UFC events. Expedia search will give you a million options, check it out for multiple dates, flights cheaper on some days, was cheaper for me to go on Wednesday than Thursday. Hotels are quite cheap, Luxor is very cheap, Excalibur and New york are opposite MGM.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Any of you guys that were at 189, were ye able to get tickets on the day for the TUF finale that was on the day after?

Strongly considering going to vegas for 194 but if I can avoid buying a ticket for the TUF 22 finale until the day itself, then I will, just in case I decide to give it a miss when I'm there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

John_D80 wrote: »
    Any of you guys that were at 189, were ye able to get tickets on the day for the TUF finale that was on the day after?

Strongly considering going to vegas for 194 but if I can avoid buying a ticket for the TUF 22 finale until the day itself, then I will, just in case I decide to give it a miss when I'm there.

They were flogging them in the MGM the day of the fight yea, loads of lads were walking about in and outside trying to get rid of them even for a discount but that was because there was little interest in the event id say. I'd imagine it wont be the same case with Egdar v Medes headlining though.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

John_D80 wrote: »

Yeah I got mine on the day and they were discounted due to slack sales. The attendance was only 4800 due to the fact it was a poor card, it was on the Sunday. However having Edgar v Mendes as a main event and the fact its on a Friday night should mean a far bigger buzz for it, no venue announced yet btw

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

A mate of mine was handed tickets for nothing Sunday afternoon in the MGM lobby

I looked up the Chelsea venue in the Cosmo & for music gigs the capacity is only 3000'ish so will be alot easier sell for them this time round I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 21,342 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Would definitely be looking for a ticket for the TUF finale as well, would keep me busy for the Friday and the card so far is outstanding. No chance these will be got cheap though, this should sell out IMO.

Since there's going to be a lot of Irish at this too, it could be a good idea to throw an Irish name in the card, but with most of them tied up in October, it's probably too quick a turnaround for them.

DK224 wrote: »
    Yeah I got mine on the day and they were discounted due to slack sales. The attendance was only 4800 due to the fact it was a poor card, it was on the Sunday. However having Edgar v Mendes as a main event and the fact its on a Friday night should mean a far bigger buzz for it, no venue announced yet btw
    They announced the venue, it's at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan, same venue as the Thursday night event.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Where are ye seeing the chelsea at the cosmopolitan is the venue for the TUF finale? I see the Thursday night fight night us there but Friday night TUF finale TBA? My guess is it will be at the mandaly Bay. I hope it is... More Chance to get a ticket handy enough! No chance to get a ticket at a 3200 seated arena for Mendes v Edgar!

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Pulse8

Dana said it at the press launch on Friday, both Thurs & Fri events @ The Chelsea

Listed on wikipedia too
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Fighter:_Team_McGregor_vs._Team_Faber

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭DK224

Chase3 wrote: »
    They announced the venue, it's at The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan, same venue as the Thursday night event.
    Its a quality venue was there for Invicta, but yeah 3000 odd seats will sell out in no time for Mendes v Edgar, Khabib etc

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Pulse8 wrote: »
    Dana said it at the press launch on Friday, both Thurs & Fri events @ The Chelsea

Listed on wikipedia too
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ultimate_Fighter:_Team_McGregor_vs._Team_Faber

That sucks. What a great card so far at a really small arena. A lot including myself will probably miss out on it. I would love to see khabib v Ferguson.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

Is it just me or is the 194 event not up on ticketmaster.com yet!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Nope still not showing, prob be up some time today with the countdown.

It's only been recently updated on the FC site that the presale is on tomorrow, event should be up on TM at around 6pm I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

what bars will show Thursday's and Fridays UFC events

what bars will show Thursday's and Fridays UFC events

Ri Ra Irish Pub in Mandalay Bay would I would imagine. They had a screening for UFC with a fighter, also a place on the strip a whiskey bar can't remember they also had screenings on.

There's an Irish bar in the NYNY too which might show it, I'd say there will be loads to choose from. Hoping to get a ticket for the TUF finale but I'll completely miss the Thursday event since I only land in at 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

So does anyone have concrete information regarding if the tickets are on sale at 5 or 6?

dulux99 wrote: »
    So does anyone have concrete information regarding if the tickets are on sale at 5 or 6?

It will absolutely be 6pm. The website says 10am PDT, which is 6pm Irish time. That much is for certain.

dulux99 wrote: »
    The countdown will confirm it later, but for now, 99% sure it's 6pm here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

Grand, cheers boys.

Once we're all on the ball at 6pm everyone should get them. Positivity! :)

• Advertisement

Also, I've never used FC pre-sale for tickets before and I imagine the demand for this pre-sale will be huge, is there a chance I'll miss out if I'm not in by 6:05pm?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement