Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor vs Aldo---December 12th **Main card 3am. Conor v Aldo approx 5am

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

martyos121 wrote: »
    Also, I've never used FC pre-sale for tickets before and I imagine the demand for this pre-sale will be huge, is there a chance I'll miss out if I'm not in by 6:05pm?

You'll probably be fine. Tickets for 189 were still available a good few hours after the presale started.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,343 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

dulux99 wrote: »
    You'll probably be fine. Tickets for 189 were still available a good few hours after the presale started.

Thanks, just needed the bit of reassurance. Took me long enough to save up for it all so I'm terrified of missing out on a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,042 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

martyos121 wrote: »
    Also, I've never used FC pre-sale for tickets before and I imagine the demand for this pre-sale will be huge, is there a chance I'll miss out if I'm not in by 6:05pm?

Vegas events don't sell fast, simply due to the fact the mark up is much higher than other events.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Will the seat selector be available for the FC presale? I know it was available for regular sale for 189? Cos I feel shafted by my seats for the Dublin Card :P

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Will the seat selector be available for the FC presale? I know it was available for regular sale for 189? Cos I feel shafted by my seats for the Dublin Card :P

It does be, but usually only after the initial rush when traffic dies down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Mellor wrote: »
    It does be, but usually only after the initial rush when traffic dies down.

Thanks :) I don't know if I'll have it in me to wait considering Flights and Accom is booked :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Don't know if its been posted but apparently Miesha Tate v Amanda Nunes being targeted for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

TimRiggins wrote: »
    Don't know if its been posted but apparently Miesha Tate v Amanda Nunes being targeted for this.

I saw that, I really don't think the report was correct.. Theres already 12 fights on the card as it is. I think they must have gotten event numbers mixed up

I think Tate vs. Nunes is far more likely for 195.

dulux99 wrote: »
    I saw that, I really don't think the report was correct.. Theres already 12 fights on the card as it is. I think they must have gotten event numbers mixed up

Thought that too, but I think they might move one of the lesser known fights to make room for it.

If its true, the card surely goes down as the best ever, on paper anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

I thought it would be on ticketmaster by now

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    I thought it would be on ticketmaster by now

Same here. Ticketmaster are so useless

fightclub just posted that it soon will be up

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kevinseymour

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help guys.

For buying tickets for this event do I need a ticketmaster account on the us version of the site?

And can I pay for them with a visa debit laser card or do I need a credit card?

Sorry if their stupid questions I'm a first time buyer for one of these events and just don't want any nasty surprises tomorrow night when I go to buy

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

Couple of quick questions if anyone can help guys.

For buying tickets for this event do I need a ticketmaster account on the us version of the site?

And can I pay for them with a visa debit laser card or do I need a credit card?

Sorry if their stupid questions I'm a first time buyer for one of these events and just don't want any nasty surprises tomorrow night when I go to buy
    You do need an American ticket master account, and I believe Visa debit can be used for anything that visa can these days.

US $178.00 - US $1,253.00
    US $178.00 (US $194.70 with fees)
    US $1,253.00 (US $1,298.20 with fees)

Seems in line with what was thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

guys, what would be a decent row/ticket to get when the general public sale tics are available on friday?

zweton wrote: »
    guys, what would be a decent row/ticket to get when the general public sale tics are available on friday?

You can't go wrong with cageside.

Mellor wrote: »

The prices for 194 are going to increase. If the fees are the same it'll look like this;
    P1 = $1250 ($39.32 handling fee) = $1289.32
    P6 = $175 ($13.45 handling fee) = $188.45

I imagine that about right, or at the very least within a few dollars.
    US $178.00 - US $1,253.00
    US $178.00 (US $194.70 with fees)
    US $1,253.00 (US $1,298.20 with fees)

Close enough, only a few $$ off, and some of that is an extra $3 that appeared on the tickets

• Advertisement

Did anyoen here sell tickets for UFC 189 through ticketmaster's re-sell function?
    Was it possible without a US credit card?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,201 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I'm not going.

I hate youz all.

...Seriously though, good luck to all going for tickets. I'm kinda sad that I went to 189 now, I'd far rather go to this. Bigger card, and 2 warmup events in the 2 days previous.

I've flip flopped so many times on this, lets see which side of the fence I'm on at 6pm. buyers remorse from July too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mel123

What do you think the chances will be to get tickets on general sale on Friday?

Decent however, no reason you can't try on the newsletter sale on Thursday surely.

So what tickets do ye all plan on getting this evening? Trying for P6 or P5 myself, shouldn't be difficult since I'm only after the one ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Aiming for 4 P5 tickets, starting to sweat now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭marathonm@n

Decent however, no reason you can't try on the newsletter sale on Thursday surely.

Could you explain please how to go about this? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭mel123

I didn't realise there was a presale with the newsletter, I havnt seen anything so far on it. Ill keep an eye out, thanks

• Advertisement

Could you explain please how to go about this? Thank you

There's always a newsletter code to get you presale a day early.
    It'll be posted here at the time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement