Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor vs Aldo---December 12th **Main card 3am. Conor v Aldo approx 5am

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Mellor wrote: »
    I think the two ticket limit is only for the public on sale, not 100%

was anybody able to confirm this?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,038 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Swarlez wrote: »
    was anybody able to confirm this?
    Limits are on TM.ie
    Ticket limits
    General Onsale & Newsletter Presale = 8
    Fight Club Presale = 6
    Sun+ Presale = 2
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18004F15AEF6517A

Also, 3/Sun presale is 2 hours after fight club presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

When are the newsletter codes sent out?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,342 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Yeah. Confirmed

You sure you're in the right thread? :pac:

martyos121 wrote: »
    You sure you're in the right thread? :pac:

Lol, nope

• Advertisement

Yeah, are you?
    I was trying to post the ticket limits from Ticketmaster.
    You need to be on full site to view them

You posted a link for the Dublin event.
    This is the McGregor vs. Aldo thread, which happens in Vegas.
    Now if I'm missing a few posts where this went a bit off topic, I apologise, I just assumed you meant to post this in the Dublin event thread.

Also, nice ninja edit :pac:

martyos121 wrote: »
    Also, nice ninja edit :pac:
    Lol, wasn't fast enough
    Had a few threads open, and didnt have a clue what you meant at first. I think my brain mixed up McGregor making an appearance at UFC dublin with 194. Yeah that was it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Could someone please clear this up for me. When the tickets go on sale next week for people with the fight pass, what time will they go on sale. For example will it be in the evening time for us in Ireland? I'm just thinking with regards to people who are working during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

It'll be 6pm here.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

• Advertisement

I'm signing up for FC this week to get my 194 ticket, only getting the one for myself, I assume it will be handy enough getting a P5 or P4 ticket if I'm ready on the dot of 6pm? I'm so worried I'll miss out after booking the flights and hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

:eek: WARNING:eek: My best information right now has tickets on sale for fight club members at 6pm Irish time. I'll post on twitter and here if that changes. Stupid daylight savings...

Limits are on TM.ie

So nobodys sure if the limit on P5 tickets is for pre-sale, general sale or both?

If there is a limit, its a disaster. There are 5 of us going over and were hoping to get 5 P5 tickets. Now we'll prob have to get P4 tickets, which is a fairly large jump in cost

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Chase3 wrote: »
    :eek: WARNING:eek: My best information right now has tickets on sale for fight club members at 5pm Irish time. I'll post on twitter and here if that changes.

Isn't it nearly always 10 PT which is 6pm Irish time. I finish work at 5.30 and rushing to get back home for 5.50 to get set up

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Chase3

Isn't it nearly always 10 PT which is 6pm Irish time. I finish work at 5.30 and rushing to get back home for 5.50 to get set up
    It should actually be six, daylight savings confusing me, you should be fine.

So nobodys sure if the limit on P5 tickets is for pre-sale, general sale or both?

If there is a limit, its a disaster. There are 5 of us going over and were hoping to get 5 P5 tickets. Now we'll prob have to get P4 tickets, which is a fairly large jump in cost

I've just emailed ticketmaster and fightclub seperately to see what they say. Same boat as you, 4 of us and were planning on getting P5 tickets. If we can't get those probably just going to settle for P6 rather than pay the jump up.

maximoose wrote: »
    I've just emailed ticketmaster and fightclub seperately to see what they say. Same boat as you, 4 of us and were planning on getting P5 tickets. If we can't get those probably just going to settle for P6 rather than pay the jump up.

Careful with the P6 tickets, there's not a lot of them. Might be tough even getting four unless you get in quick.

maximoose wrote: »

Apparently P6 are very hard to get, very few of them.

Asked a mod on the fight club forum and he said it was the first he's heard of it, so i showed him the UFC 191 ticket limits. waiting to hear back. Let us know if you get any response

Damn it.

Think if I don't get an answer soon I'll just get one of the others to take out another fightclub membership. Would like to be sat together, but I'd like to have tickets more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Lads, what fight are we talking about in this thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Saipanne wrote: »
    Lads, what fight are we talking about in this thread?

I think it wouldve been a totally different fight if mendes had a full camp B-)

It wasn't actually stated anywhere that there's a limit on P5 though.
    It says in on ticketmaster in relation to UFC191, but I just had a try there and the $70 tickets are P8 and I was able to buy 4. Then I found P5 in the middle, and I was able to get 4 too.

zvaZnp4.png

Vegas finally booked, it's real now! :D Flying in the Thursday night so will miss some stuff but I'm just glad I could get there in time for the weigh-ins.

Never been to the states before, excited isn't the word!

Got this response from Fightclub:
    Hi Chris,
    Fight Club members can purchase up to 6 pre-sale tickets per event, however we do not guarantee that seats will be in any specific or preferred areas or price ranges.
    Best,
    UFC Fight Club Support Team

Not very helpful

Pre-sale codes are up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Anyone not using love to take a code, will send good Karma back lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

About an hour after the FC presale begun for 189, ticketmaster had an interactive map up of the mgm, and there were quite a few tickets left and you could pretty much choose your tickets. Anyone taking a chance to wait for the map this time? I probably will, there were much better tickets left in the same price range last time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Question. Would I need a US Ticketmaster account for buying tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Saipanne wrote: »
    Question. Would I need a US Ticketmaster account for buying tickets?

Yip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

dulux99 wrote: »
    About an hour after the FC presale begun for 189, ticketmaster had an interactive map up of the mgm, and there were quite a few tickets left and you could pretty much choose your tickets. Anyone taking a chance to wait for the map this time? I probably will, there were much better tickets left in the same price range last time.

I'd be worried they'd be sold out of "pre-sale allocation tickets"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement