Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Down: Hart, Ighalo.

Up: Bellerin, Payet, De Gea, Lukaku, Barkley, Lennon, Dann, Robles, Coutinho, Courtois.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

keano_afc wrote: »
    Down: Hart, Ighalo.

Up: Bellerin, Payet, De Gea, Lukaku, Barkley, Lennon, Dann, Robles, Coutinho, Courtois.

:D:D:D

Haha very nice, took me a little while to cop that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

CSF wrote: »

That would've been a disaster :P Had me for a minute:o

Risers : Defoe, Adrian

Fallers : Hart, Ighalo

• Registered Users Posts: 48,187 ✭✭✭✭km79

stephenl15 wrote: »

Risers : Defoe, Adrian

Fallers : Hart, Ighalo
    Seriously Adrian ?
    FS
    Was going to do it last night but he was 85% at 11pm on fpl stats and even less on FFF
    That's a pain as DGW money could be tight

• Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Hook, line and sinker

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

CSF wrote: »
    stephenl15 wrote: »

Totally got me :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Sorry if I caused any cardiac arrest. Happy Fools day.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

No fooling this time around. :p

Up: Payet, de Gea, Fàbregas, Antonio, Welbeck

Down: Butland, Firmino, Falcao, Deulofeu, Afobe, Adebayor, P. Jones, Doumbia, S. Sinclair, Iturbe, A. Traoré

• Registered Users Posts: 48,187 ✭✭✭✭km79

firmino dropping could be good

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

4 out of the 5 risers just brought in via my wildcard...and plans to bring in firmino in 2 weeks.

Now if that could translate to points somehow....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,587 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Anyone significant for wild carding planning this GW look like rising tonight?

Anyone significant for wild carding planning this GW look like rising tonight?

Definitely Bellerin and possibly Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,475 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Definitely Bellerin and possibly Sanchez.

I'm hoping Sanchez holds off - the possible injury is putting me off swapping him in for Ozil.

I'm hoping Sanchez holds off - the possible injury is putting me off swapping him in for Ozil.

Yeah I don't think he'll go up what with all the wildcards being activated now and them not counting towards price changes.

No Bellerin rise, surprising. Thought he was certain to go up tonight.

Up: Gomes, Morgan

b5fa761c693ba0be7d23a629c5f2ea54.png

Down: Rondón, Silva, Butland, Ritchie, Son, Zouma, Wasilewski, Byram, Clasie, Gray, Amrabat, Fosu-Mensah

f81b01e25c11d0f4cf7b590db28a92dc.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

No Bellerin rise, surprising. Thought he was certain to go up tonight.
    WC factor!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Up: Bellerin, Sanchez
    071815-SOCCER-ARSENAL-Hector-Bellerin-PI-FK.vadapt.980.high.63.jpg

Down: Vardy, Krul, Targett, Eriksen
    Cesc-Fabregas-goes-down.jpg

Going to be harder to get that 4.0m buy value back now PARlance ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

Looked as if Coutinho & Lukaku were to rise earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Invincible wrote: »
    Looked as if Coutinho & Lukaku were to rise earlier.

Wildcards affecting price rises. Gonna be fun times playing roulette with the price changer this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Rikand wrote: »
    Wildcards affecting price rises. Gonna be fun times playing roulette with the price changer this week

Doesn't seem to that much activity in general. I thought we'd see players flying over 100% on fplstatistics etc and then not rising but it hasn't been too different to usual so far.

Doesn't look like we'll get many if any double risers..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Doesn't seem to that much activity in general. I thought we'd see players flying over 100% on fplstatistics etc and then not rising but it hasn't been too different to usual so far.

Doesn't look like we'll get many if any double risers..

Big wildcard weeks always the same. E.g. international breaks early season.

Fantasy football fix estimated that 50% of all transfers this week so far were wildcards.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,506 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

It's Madness to play the wildcard straight off the bat.
    Everyone should make their transfers as early as possible and only apply the wildcard last second with some lesser transfer. It allows players values to soar but also psychs out your rivals when they think you've taken a 40 point hit but instead race 40 points ahead with numerous dgw players!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,085 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Everyone should make their transfers as early as possible and only apply the wildcard last second with some lesser transfer. It allows players values to soar but also psychs out your rivals when they think you've taken a 40 point hit but instead race 40 points ahead with numerous dgw players!

It's a dangerous game though. Too many people have been burnt by forgetting to click that button.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Is Martial a viable alternative to Kane? Obviously trying to free up some funds with KDB back in the mix...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,362 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

11.44 wildcard with a -72 in play would be Dangermouse levels of jaws of death escapism. You should stream it live.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is Martial a viable alternative to Kane? Obviously trying to free up some funds with KDB back in the mix...

Very viable. Great fixtures in GW34.

I'd be monitoring the status of Rooney though, with him back it could push martial out of position. I saw someone else saying the same a few pages ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Rikand wrote: »
    Very viable. Great fixtures in GW34.

I'd be monitoring the status of Rooney though, with him back it could push martial out of position. I saw someone else saying the same a few pages ago

Martial is already on the wing

11.44 wildcard with a -72 in play would be Dangermouse levels of jaws of death escapism. You should stream it live.

I agree with Mach about not showing your hand and playing the wildcard later in the week, but I dread to think that internet would die at 11.40 on deadline day and I'd be left with a massive points penalty.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,427 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Invincible wrote: »
    I agree with Mach about not showing your hand and playing the wildcard later in the week, but I dread to think that internet would die at 11.40 on deadline day and I'd be left with a massive points penalty.

Can you see opposition teams before the transfer deadline? I only thought you could see them once the transfer deadline closes.

• Advertisement

siblers wrote: »
    Can you see opposition teams before the transfer deadline? I only thought you could see them once the transfer deadline closes.

You can see how many transfers they've made or if they've used their wildcard and you've kept tabs on their TV and what they have itb you'd realise that they've activated TV.

Advertisement