Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Changes 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Is that your tape? Don't worry, you can admit it :D

I wish!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Macho Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Surprised to see Butland going up (??).....had him a while now and he's been poor.

Stoke have an awful habit of conceding late meaningless consolation goals too

Torricelli wrote: »
    Macho Mick

Ok. Things just got weird.

**Steps away from computer**

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Surprised to see Butland going up (??).....had him a while now and he's been poor.

Stoke have an awful habit of conceding late meaningless consolation goals too

He's still the 'keeper with the most points. So perhaps he's the"lazy" option for wildcarders or Hart owners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,389 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Up:
    MRM_Nobody_51426_pub.jpg
    Down:
    AFCON+Ayew+EPA.JPG
    Ayew

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Would that be Craig Nobody? First time rise for him he's definitely deserved it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Up:

Schmeichel

140358_capwap_320.jpg

Down:

Shaqiri

1995144449-3397194145-21-0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Up: Courtois

e06f1ac2d88e7ae97d8013404b4f0a60.jpg

Down: Pinto

MVC-003S.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

RossieMan wrote: »
    Standard really slipping lads, **** sake. I expect you to have no lives and just post updates with pictures or Mick every now and again.
    jimmii wrote: »
    Half past nine lads. Half past nine! What would Mick think if he saw this.

(apologies for lack of MickPic am on my phone)

0_zpskd0dw9ju.jpg

Myself and Mick are on holidays!

We don't recognise international breaks nor Liverpool Football Club as being relevant.

*really liked the MickPic reference, as opposed to Dick pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up: Noone

688054b5dd6456ff8f930161ade247a5.png

Down: Noone

69994d2356f4351998918ba08cb49f7b.png

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Here we go...

Up: ----

Down: Dann

• Registered Users Posts: 16,695 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Up: ----

Down: Dann

Now thats a really odd drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I can only think it's people shaping up for the doubles by getting cheaper Palace alternatives. But yes, still odd. The fecker is always hanging around the opposition box.

he does get some occasional attacking returns
    but Palace are eleven games without a CS, they have Everton, Arsenal & Utd coming up, and Dann has been a yellow card magnet recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

dahat wrote: »
    Now thats a really odd drop.

I don't think the majority of casuals that own him are aware of his impending doubles. Barkley also likely to fall this week

I don't think the majority of casuals that own him are aware of his impending doubles. Barkley also likely to fall this week

Just can't afford Barkley at all which is a pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Just can't afford Barkley at all which is a pity.

I'm not so sure.

Everton have 1 game at home out of 5 before their blank in GW35. Barkley's last return away from home was back in November against Bournemouth. Even taking into account home games, he has 1 return in his last 10 games.

Paully D wrote: »
    I'm not so sure.

Everton have 1 game at home out of 5 before their blank in GW35. Barkley's last return away from home was back in November against Bournemouth. Even taking into account home games, he has 1 return in his last 10 games.

Those are bleak figures which makes me glad i have Lennon.

I guess a fall is well deserved then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Apart from the freak gw where he had 2 penalties (because both Baines and Lukaku where off the field), he hasn't done anything in weeks.

He's one of the few players I both bought and sold at the right time this season.

Lennon stats in the last few weeks are impressive but he's not the kind of player to maintain it. Might be work a 1-2 week punt though.

Apart from the freak gw where he had 2 penalties (because both Baines and Lukaku where off the field), he hasn't done anything in weeks.

He's one of the few players I both bought and sold at the right time this season.

Lennon stats in the last few weeks are impressive but he's not the kind of player to maintain it. Might be work a 1-2 week punt though.

Its hard to know as actually Barkleys underlying stats are good and smash Lennon. But Lennon has the FPL points.

Barkley has treble the shots and double the penalty area actions over the last 5 matches but Lennon has 30 points to Barkleys 10.

https://twitter.com/FantasyFootyFix/status/713420649625206784

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Was expecting to see Butland on the price drop, news of his fractured ankle hasn't hit the transfers yet though.

transfers are always almost non-existent until after the internationals friendlies are finished

Up:

Down: Cazorla, Tomkins, F.Campbell

Riveting stuff.

Is Barkley close to dropping? Short 0.1 on wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Is Barkley close to dropping? Short 0.1 on wildcard.

He's been getting positive net transfers since Monday (+228 today) so only hope is the Friday transfer crew logging in and dumping

He's been getting positive net transfers since Monday (+228 today) so only hope is the Friday transfer crew logging in and dumping

Sh1te, will adjust Robles to Hennessey then as I'm quite likely to leave Mignolet in goal from here.

Yeah he was 97% or more to a drop but coming back now. If he dropped 0.1 it would help a wee plan of mine too. Could fit Scott Dann for 33 instead of Hennessey and avoid the frustration when he scores 50 points for all his casual buddies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,188 ✭✭✭✭km79

cech fell to 5.8
    lovely !

Advertisement