Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Summer Sale 2015

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

I got great bargains, and i know loads of other people that did too. Its well worth going in when you have children to buy for.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭martini1

shot2go wrote: »
    I got great bargains, and i know loads of other people that did too. Its well worth going in when you have children to buy for.

I agree with the buying for kids thing, but I don't like their sale system. my friend went in on monday and the amount of returns that day! A group of ladies were actually hanging around one at the till the others at the rails to grab whatever came back!!

Think i'm missing something here, are these clothes lined with gold?
    I love them for my kids, but i think marks have lovely stuff too and you can buy online!! Good for sales too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

I've been once for the mid season sale, won't be back-it's bedlam and very poorly run IMO for not that great bargains. Other places do 50% off and it's not a cattle mart

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

This was my first time going as first time I have a baby to buy for. I found it grand, no pushing and shoving or anything. I got about €300 worth of stuff for €138. Returned two things on Monday and there wasn't much left at all

Advertisement