Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUF 22 - Europe vs USA (McGregor & Faber coaching)**Contains Spoilers**

Options
1202122232426»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ASOT wrote: »
    All I can Think about when I see him is him crying, would much rathered a few of the other lads ahead of him.

He actually looked like he was gonna start crying at the weigh in stare down as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

hefferboi wrote: »
    Very disappointed there's no Tahn Le tomorrow night. Gritz was about to be sent home as the worst winner then got knocked out by Artem. Can't see why he got a fight for the finale?

It's definitely a weird match up between himself and Abner, not really the most exciting of the bunch, Gritz easily being the worst of them this season. Would have liked to see Mehdi & Tahn Le fighting instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Thanh Le and that ginger native american dude from the entry fights would have made an awesome fight. Never will happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

I really dont get where all this love for Thanh Le is coming from. He had a good dominant fight to get into the house but as soon as he came up against an above average grappler, he was totally exposed. Very flashy admittedly, but on the whole, very uninspiring.

Nowhere near as well rounded as most of the others in the house. Needs to do a lot of work to bring himself up to UFC standard.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

John_D80 wrote: »
    I really dont get where all this love for Thanh Le is coming from.
    John_D80 wrote: »
    Very flashy admittedly,

Answered your own question :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,038 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

He's flashy in the same way lots of traditional martial arts are flashy. But flashy is no use without solid basics. He needs to work on his grappling and come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Put Thanh Lee against Artem/Gritz/Marcin and you could expect some flashy spinny sh1t which looks great on a highlight reel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Jeez, thought this place would be hoppin with chat....great win for Chris!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Amazingfun wrote: »

There is a finale specific thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

Amazingfun wrote: »

never though id see the day but, great fight by chris! really pulled it back for a lad who was thrown out for not being too boring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    There is a finale specific thread!

Ah thanks, will look now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭xtal191

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

xtal191 wrote: »

Any update on what he actually lied about?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

killwill wrote: »

Rumour is he has a criminal record

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

killwill wrote: »

Im not 100% but i'm fairly certain I heard someone let slip in an interview something about selling weed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

ShaneU wrote: »
    Rumour is he has a criminal record

Ya I guessed that much, otherwise he would have no reason to lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Mehdi steps up on 5 days notice to face Taisumov on the Dillashaw v Cruz card.

Advertisement