Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The OnePlus 2 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jimmii wrote: »
    You are in position
    10,996 / 10,996

Ah ffs. Hopefully bumped Danger up a little bit anyway.

I got 7000 approx. Happy enough with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I got 7000 approx. Happy enough with that :)

How long ago did you sign up?

jimmii wrote: »
    How long ago did you sign up?

About 2 hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

About 2 hours ago.

Guessing it was longer than that if I did it just over 2 hours ago and am 4000 behind you!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

im about 33,000! yesss...get the **** in!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

emo72 wrote: »
    im about 33,000! yesss...get the **** in!!

Yep around 32000 here too. I get the feeling they will have many more than 33000 unit's ready to go so everyone will be fine. When you think about it its still a low number worldwide.

god's toy wrote: »
    Yep around 32000 here too. I get the feeling they will have many more than 33000 unit's ready to go so everyone will be fine. When you think about it its still a low number worldwide.

My guess would be close to 100,000 units ready for initial launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭emo72

Pheonix10 wrote: »
    In the market for a new phone, is this good value

well mate, if its the same price as "the one", and a step forward in quality, then yes, a really good deal. i have heard a rumour that the price is creeping up (booo...hisss) but hope that rumour is inaccurate. also the few renders ive seen of it doesnt look the best. when i first seen the one i thought it looked great.

I'm calling the price at €320!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

god's toy wrote: »
    I'm calling the price at €320!

Only €20 more than a 64GB OPO seems very unlikely IMO. The OPO was €350 when it launched and IIRC $450 was given as the top-end price for the device so I see the 16GB equivalent model launching for €350 and the 64GB one for €400.

• Advertisement

One plus 2 vid?

Also a benchmark?

http://www.androidauthority.com/oneplus-2-antutu-benchmark-video-628479/

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

I was away for the weekend signed up for an invite this morning im 190,000 :'( FML

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Toom3y7 wrote: »
    I was away for the weekend signed up for an invite this morning im 190,000 :'( FML

Can I ask how you know what number you are on the list?

Is it today that the reveal is on ? What time Irish time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

You can check your current position in the queue by inputting your email in the invite page again (https://oneplus.net/ie/invites)

I've been bumped down the list from around 4,000 to 12,000 this morning. I'm assuming by people who referred friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Is it today that the reveal is on ? What time Irish time ?

I think it's some time tomorrow morning. Around 2-3 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

You can check your current position in the queue by inputting your email in the invite page again (https://oneplus.net/ie/invites)

I've been bumped down the list from around 4,000 to 12,000 this morning. I'm assuming by people who referred friends.

I was doing this the day I signed up. Put in my email there a minute ago and it pushed me back to the bottom of the list? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,211 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'm 644 (or at least i was when i signed up on Saturday morning), don't want to check again now given the above!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

85,416 / 187,783

I only signed up last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Danger781 wrote: »
    I was doing this the day I signed up. Put in my email there a minute ago and it pushed me back to the bottom of the list? :confused:

I invited 3 friends there and moved about 180k places up the list... I don't really trust it tbh.

It seems like you constantly need to be banging out invites to stay high up the list, if you stop then others who are inviting will be bumped ahead of you.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I think I'll wait a month or two to hear the reports before buying one. Love my OPO but don't want to go through another touch screen issue or anything like that.

awec wrote: »
    I think I'll wait a month or two to hear the reports before buying one. Love my OPO but don't want to go through another touch screen issue or anything like that.
    For me it depends on the price, I need a second phone and I'm leaning towards the Vodafone Smart Ultra 6, but if the OnePlus Two is 350 or below I could be tempted, then i'd just use my OPO as my second phone

Just figured out if you click your own link it should tell you where you are on the list.

System seems to have crashed now though as I've sent a few invites to friends and it is telling them to try again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Error coming up now "Oops, a lot of people are trying to sign up right now, please try again in a few minutes!"

Number currently standing at 191,665

I've dropped to 11000 and can't use invites to boost it, although this could work to my advantage if no one else can do so

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

I somehow got from 190k odd to #880 :pac:

I've gone from 7000 to 14000

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

I was 138000, got a mate to sign up and jumped to 42000 haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Just figured out if you click your own link it should tell you where you are on the list.

Sweet that worked - Jumped about 1000 places up to #415 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

im 6,885 / 209,923. got guys in work to sign up. I'm happy with this.

Advertisement