Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever seen an opposite-sex friend naked?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Once. Pighead was living with a four housemates at the time. We all watched some horror movie together and one of the girls was scared stiff and in a bit of a state after it. Being a bit of a prankster Pighead decided to go into her room and hide behind her wardrobe just before she went up to bed to give her teh mother and father of a big fright.

Heard her come in, waited twenty seconds and then jumped out from behind the wardrobe and went 'AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH'. The 'AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH's soon turned to 'OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH's though as Pighead quickly noticed she was wearing nothing but a pair of knickers.

Stood there looking at her whilst thinking 'Jesus that was an amazingly quick undress' wondering had she got some special technique which made things worse as she was unable to read Pighead's mind and to her it probably looked as though yours truly was just standing there staring at her in the nip. Pighead only waits ten seconds now when he does that prank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Must have been a big wardrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

Wordless wrote: »
    God was it really that small! He must have been mortified and with you and him being enemies and you being bigger lol

We never spoke to each other after that. It seems that he got over his little grudge when I knew what was wrong with him. I never told any of our many mutual friends, so there was no reason to find out if he was mortified!

Yes, it was that small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

We never spoke to each other after that. It seems that he got over his little grudge when I knew what was wrong with him. I never told any of our many mutual friends, so there was no reason to find out if he was mortified!

Yes, it was that small.

Well that would make him want to forget the grudge! Fair play to you for being discrete.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I must be the only one who hasn't. Missing out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭bolopapa

Does truth or dare count?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭blue note

Yes. Drunk and we got naked together and had sex. Twice. Still very good friends. Nothing to be embarrassed about to be honest, they were good nights.

And she definitely hugged me close enough to give me an erection. And thankfully I got one or I'd have been too embarrassed to speak to her again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

hairyslug wrote: »
    Well topless, yeah, worked in a retail store 15 years ago, one of the girls had no issue getting changed into her uniform in front of me

I've worked in places with mixed changing rooms too. You take no notice after a while.

eternal wrote: »
    I've worked in places with mixed changing rooms too. You take no notice after a while.

I wouldn't have thought mixed changing rooms existed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

stephenl15 wrote: »

They do, our gym has one changing room and its mixed. Grand really, once you get used to it.No one walks around nakid though, everyone keeps to themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

bolopapa wrote: »
    Does truth or dare count?

Yup. Am surprised no-one has mentioned strip-poker or some card game. We played 'strip-31' when we were 13...2 topless girls, 1 naked lad - with strategically placed pillows. Then the next-door neighbour came knocking...nosey old ghoul could hear us through the walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

They cut off her nipples and moved them

Holy fcuk :eek:
    I could elaborate and explain the motivations for the thread but we must retain the veneer of modesty.

Bonus thread for men: how do you feel about women who leave their breasts pressed up against you for erection-inducing amounts of time?

I like boobs and cake

Most swimming pools in the UK - (well any they I used, which doesn't really qualify as "most", more like 4)

They do, our gym has one changing room and its mixed. Grand really, once you get used to it.No one walks around nakid though, everyone keeps to themselves.

Jasus. A few ones in my gym makes me wish we had a mixed changing room :P

Jasus. A few ones in my gym makes me wish we had a mixed changing room :P

Well, the gym I go to now, is a small strength and conditioning gym. We would all know each other.

I used to go to Ben dunne gyms and the changing rooms were single sex. You'd get an eyeful alright. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭rocky911

Wheres this gym located? Might check out..am the cardio section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

There's no such thing as opposite sex friends....

tastyt wrote: »
    There's no such thing as opposite sex friends....

Oh great, here we go. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

Yeah seen friends male and female loads of times. I've seen them have sex etc. too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Yeah seen friends male and female loads of times. I've seen them have sex etc. too.

Some of these Jobbridges schemes really aren't fitting the bill the way the government thought they would

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭MrMorooka

I don't have any opposite-sex friends, surprised so many of you do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭JanaMay

Not exactly the question OP asked but it reminded me of a conversation I had the other day with friends about going topless at the beach...

People involved: group of friends, some male some female, some married / in relationships and some not. We spend a lot of time at the beach:

Woman 1: always topless. Nay bother on her. Will chat away happily.
    Woman 2: said she would hate anyone, male (apart from her partner) or female, to see her topless. (Not because of confidence issues but because she thinks breasts are sexual or intimate part of the body.)
    Me (aka Woman 3): will sunbathe topless alone or with my husband. Or else if we're all just lying there taking the sun. BUT, if I have to get up and go for a swim, or sit up chatting, I'll cover up if there's anyone I know around. Absolutely no problems with someone getting a glimpse of my saggy baps, but I'd feel uncomfortable sitting there chatting with my boobs out.
    Man 1: doesn't care. Yeah he'll look, but doesn't cause him any embarrassment.
    Man 2: doesn't like it. Doesn't know where to look. Feels uncomfortable.
    Man 3: my husband. Doesn't give a ****e either way. He probably knows that nobody is looking at my spaniel ears and it gives him a chance to see things he doesn't get to see at home!

I have to elaborate on Woman 2: she has the best body of all of us, and doesn't have hangups (she says) but when I said that I don't care that people see my boobs and that X,Y and Z have seen them on the beach she doesn't get the difference between them seeing me while I find my bikini top and put in on, and me feeling uncomfortable sitting on the beach chatting about work with my boobs hanging out. For her, it's a situation that she doesn't want anyone other than her partner(s) to see her girleens. But she says that she is very uncomfortable talking to a topless woman and doesn't know where to look!

So wise people of AH, who is right? Or is it a case of to each their own?

JanaMay wrote: »

For a complete answer, we'll need to see pics of all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭tastyt

JanaMay wrote: »
    Not exactly the question OP asked but it reminded me of a conversation I had the other day with friends about going topless at the beach...

People involved: group of friends, some male some female, some married / in relationships and some not. We spend a lot of time at the beach:

Woman 1: always topless. Nay bother on her. Will chat away happily.
    Woman 2: said she would hate anyone, male (apart from her partner) or female, to see her topless. (Not because of confidence issues but because she thinks breasts are sexual or intimate part of the body.)
    Me (aka Woman 3): will sunbathe topless alone or with my husband. Or else if we're all just lying there taking the sun. BUT, if I have to get up and go for a swim, or sit up chatting, I'll cover up if there's anyone I know around. Absolutely no problems with someone getting a glimpse of my saggy baps, but I'd feel uncomfortable sitting there chatting with my boobs out.
    Man 1: doesn't care. Yeah he'll look, but doesn't cause him any embarrassment.
    Man 2: doesn't like it. Doesn't know where to look. Feels uncomfortable.
    Man 3: my husband. Doesn't give a ****e either way. He probably knows that nobody is looking at my spaniel ears and it gives him a chance to see things he doesn't get to see at home!

I have to elaborate on Woman 2: she has the best body of all of us, and doesn't have hangups (she says) but when I said that I don't care that people see my boobs and that X,Y and Z have seen them on the beach she doesn't get the difference between them seeing me while I find my bikini top and put in on, and me feeling uncomfortable sitting on the beach chatting about work with my boobs hanging out. For her, it's a situation that she doesn't want anyone other than her partner(s) to see her girleens. But she says that she is very uncomfortable talking to a topless woman and doesn't know where to look!

I wouldn't be too comfortable with my wife having the boobs out in front of my mates on holiday to be honest.

No judgement whatsoever, just wouldn't feel right to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Never fully naked, underwear though, a couple of friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

tastyt wrote: »
    I wouldn't be too comfortable with my wife having the boobs out in front of my mates on holiday to be honest.

No judgement whatsoever, just wouldn't feel right to me

Yeah, I would be the same. Would not want my mates to see the wives boobs and I would not particularly want to see their wives boobs either.

Funny how the Germans have a completely different attitude to nudity.

Years ago while on a winter sports holiday in Austria I picked up the annual injury.

The sauna seemed to ease the pain. So I used to toddle down there after the slopes. Thankfully none of our group would join me as it was full nakee.

Anyway, I'm in the sauna with this German wan. It was like bunk beds and we were at right angles to each other, just chatting away.

She was on the top bunk and I was on the middle - looking up :o. After some while she says "I don't know how you take it." Having attracted my gaze, I'm looking up just to be polite. She slides off the top bunk, legs akimbo, and there I am staring at the meaning of life.

I was a gibbering gibbon.

A sauna is a great place to be naked, all the heat, it ensures the opposite of the shrinkage problem. No worries.

Yes, the whole sauna scenario again. Wasn't weird, but it all depends on where you are I suppose.

Candie wrote: »
    Yes, the whole sauna scenario again. Wasn't weird, but it all depends on where you are I suppose.

Trouble was, as hot as the place was it was some time before I could leave :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,639 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Lots of times, though in fairness, often in situations where we all knew it was on the cards, e.g. naturist beach, or hippy weekend.

When I was much, much younger than I am now, I didnt understand that much about how males operate *cough*

Once me and a gang of fellow students, in Wales, were walking by a riverside on a lovely sunny day. We decided to go swimming although we had no togs, being as it was back in the 70's we just flung everything off and waded in.
    And indeed, it was wonderful, and memorable, lovely water for swimming;
    WE couldn't understand why none of the lads would join us, they all said it would be too cold, too uncomfortable, they preferred to just sit on the bank and "keep a lookout"

Ha ha ha. Wiser now!

Advertisement