Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever seen an opposite-sex friend naked?

Options
  • 28-06-2015 11:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭

I could elaborate and explain the motivations for the thread but we must retain the veneer of modesty.

Bonus thread for men: how do you feel about women who leave their breasts pressed up against you for erection-inducing amounts of time?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Yes.

I could elaborate too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,240 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Saw a boss after a football blitz. Still not right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Mint Aero

I must retain my veneer and ask you to varnish how long is erection inducing time then mdf my plywood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Yep, has happened many times.
    Bonus thread for men: how do you feel about women who leave their breasts pressed up against you for erection-inducing amounts of time?

Others should follow their examples ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Mint Aero wrote: »
    I must retain my veneer and ask you to varnish how long is erection inducing time then mdf my plywood.

Not sure if that's an innuendo, but it definitely should be. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I could elaborate and explain the motivations for the thread but we must retain the veneer of modesty.

Hmm, modesty he says, while asking has anyone ever seen their opposite sex friends naked...

Well, I'd elaborate too, but modesty prevents me from giving a detailed account of the circumstances under which I witnessed my friends naked, gentleman never tells and all that jazz, and a pervert just keeps it to himself. Draw your own conclusions.

What, like all one millisecond it takes to induce an erection with her breasts pressed against me? Well that's just terrible altogether. My friends make allowances for the fact that I'm a complete and utter pervert though, so it's all good all round really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

Does Jennifer Aniston count?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Yep. Twice. Still friends. Drink was involved. And "agh jayzuz, cover yourself up woman, I'm sitting here godammit!". :D In fairness one of them saw me in the nip too. She's still scarred by the experience.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Yes. Spending a summer in the states with 3 lads and 4 girls in a 2 bedroom apartment you see everything, and I mean everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Do hidden cameras count?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Duff wrote: »
    Yes. Spending a summer in the states with 3 lads and 4 girls in a 2 bedroom apartment you see everything, and I mean everything.

Even gooters?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

aye ive seen some dark dark things

• Registered Users Posts: 12,074 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

Have seen friends both male and female naked

Some sort of substance/ alcohol is usually involved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Just a little Samba

Yeah, lots of times between swimming/sun bathing, drunken skinny dipping, having had one night drunken fumbles with a few of them.

I don't tend to get erect from a girls breasts pressing against me, that would make hugging awkward as fook, yo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I've never even been in a cockpit before.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Aceandstuff

I accidentally saw an enemy naked. I understood why he was mental then, he had a micropenis. Less than an inch.

Frequently enough. I thought it was normal? The thread suggests maybe it is not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Well topless, yeah, worked in a retail store 15 years ago, one of the girls had no issue getting changed into her uniform in front of me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

Seen them in underwear, never completely naked. Not something I'd want to see tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

how do you feel about women who leave their breasts pressed up against you for erection-inducing amounts of time?
    Solution ....press your erection up against them for eye-water inducing amounts of time. That'll learn 'em, the sluts.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,449 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Are you a 14 year old boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Duff wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 11,938 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Nope, would be nice though I'd reckon. Some of my opposite sex friends are hot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Utah. Skinny dipping and stuff. And when my friend had her boobs reduced she showed everyone the scars after. They cut off her nipples and moved them etc they were pretty impressive scars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Yes. Almost 25 years ago. It was probably the worst, drunken attempt at sex ever carried out by two people who were completely, mutually incompatible in that regard. So bad was it that were she and I to be the last man and woman on Earth, she and I would be the last man and woman on Earth. We have remained firm and platonic friends to this day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

I accidentally saw an enemy naked. I understood why he was mental then, he had a micropenis. Less than an inch.

God was it really that small! He must have been mortified and with you and him being enemies and you being bigger lol

Just noticed the thread title. Even worse for him that you are female!! Ouch.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,979 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Are you a 14 year old boy?

I'm only 11. Mommy helps me spell the big words.

Advertisement