Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32in Bush TV - €189 in Argos

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,849 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

So I decided to go for it & I am pleasantly surprised. This tv is much better than I expected.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭tharmor

Any idea how to register the product online for 1 year warranty ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Keep your receipt. Your contract is with argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

It's out of stock everywhere now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭muffler

soirish wrote: »
    It's out of stock everywhere now.
    Actually there's a few in stock around the country but stores that are out of stock are giving the option to order it for collection at a later date.

• Advertisement

Back in stock at many stores....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

are u sure sayin out stock everywhere now

GY A1 wrote:
    are u sure sayin out stock everywhere now

Apologies clicked link on page 1...i thought it will take me to current stock....no stock anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

theres a few back in stock now

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭shuffles88

Reserved this for my Da, but he got one and never said so I have a code for Tullamore tomorrow if anyone wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Price moved to €200.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

If anyone here has a raspberry pi with Kodi on it enable HDMI-CEC in the settings menu to control Kodi with the TV's remote, Such a great feature to have. (Also works to pause/play from chromecast)

This TV is the best thing I've gotten off B.A it really exceeded my expectations so thanks again to the O.P.

DanC90 wrote:
    If anyone here has a raspberry pi with Kodi on it enable HDMI-CEC in the settings menu to control Kodi with the TV's remote, Such a great feature to have. (Also works to pause/play from chromecast)

how is raspberry pi performing with kodi ? Planning to get android box but would not mind getting a pi...

DanC90 wrote: »
    This TV is the best thing I've gotten off B.A it really exceeded my expectations so thanks again to the O.P.

Same here. It's a surprisingly good tv.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

tharmor wrote:
    how is raspberry pi performing with kodi ? Planning to get android box but would not mind getting a pi...

I have the older model B with 512mb of RAM with OpenELEC running on it, I had it set to the default settings for a while and it ran well, it would sometimes slow down a little tho so I decided to overclock the pi to the high overclock settings and it flys along! I have no lag on it at all now.

I'm planning on getting the Rpi 2 which has double the RAM and a quad core CPU so I would imagine that will run Kodi even faster again, I had an Android box myself and the only thing I wanted it for was Kodi and it just kept on crashing and I eventually ended up rooting it and removing almost all the apps on it just so there were less services and apps running in the background which slowed down Kodi, Overall if your planning on using it just for Kodi your better off getting the pi 2 but if your going for an Android box I'd recommend getting a fire TV stick which according to reviews runs Kodi well and is a similar price to the pi 2.

Hope that helps :)

i will get the amazon fire stick then !! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Connected this up yesterday, threw a Chromecast in it am and very impressed with it. Any suggestions on a small soundbar as sound is definitely a little lacking? The reason I say "small" is I'm probably going to wall-mount it as well so potentially something to clip somewhere on it or a bracket.

Basq wrote:
    Connected this up yesterday, threw a Chromecast in it am and very impressed with it. Any suggestions on a small soundbar as sound is definitely a little lacking? The reason I say "small" is I'm probably going to wall-mount it as well so potentially something to clip somewhere on it or a bracket.

change picture size to original from 16:9 ... u get better results....

tharmor wrote: »
    change picture size to original from 16:9 ... u get better results....
    For sound? Really? :confused:

lol nah...i was talking generally about picture for chromecast...

• Advertisement

lol nah...i was talking generally about picture for chromecast...
    Ah, thought so. Cheers! :D

Folks anyone got upc horizon remote pairing code for this TV ? i tried 0445 but no luck !!

Folks anyone got upc horizon remote pairing code for this TV ? i tried 0445 but no luck !!

The quick start guide gives the Sky code as 2134 but that won't work on my humax remote

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

this tv is in stock in the north for 160 pounds

donegal. wrote: »
    this tv is in stock in the north for 160 pounds

Cheaper here. Pleasant change. I have had mine for a couple of weeks & it's excellent value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,635 ✭✭✭donegal.

Discodog wrote: »
    Cheaper here. Pleasant change. I have had mine for a couple of weeks & it's excellent value.[/QUOT
    no change , almost everythings cheaper here. Theres tons of people coming down from the north shopping here.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

I can't speak for this specific model but I've never been able to find a SKY, UPC, One-for-All or any other remote code for my Bush 39" (LC-39GL12F). I've searched extensively online and with both Bush* and Sky customer support. *Bush is a Home Retail Group brand (Argos, Homebase etc.) since 2008.

I can't speak for this specific model but I've never been able to find a SKY, UPC, One-for-All or any other remote code for my Bush 39" (LC-39GL12F). I've searched extensively online and with both Bush* and Sky customer support. *Bush is a Home Retail Group brand (Argos, Homebase etc.) since 2008.

Yeah i have given up after trying some codes given by UPC...none worked

Advertisement