Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The end of life on earth next September. Are you ready?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Cool! Missed it the last time around!

Pesky Mayans.

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Sooooo, No astronomer as pointed a telescope to look ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

On behalf to of the gay community soz, our bad- according to some "Christian" nut it's our fault- the whole gay marriage thing...

But the fact it's all boll0cks worries me not a jot!

Anyone for an End of World full moon party???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Forgotten password 99

No Christmas :( .

efb wrote: »
    On behalf to of the gay community soz, our bad- according to some "Christian" nut it's our fault- the whole gay marriage thing...

Does god only look at what goes on in Ireland :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

What if we throw someone/something at the comet and knock it out of the sky/into billions of pieces?

Does god only look at what goes on in Ireland :P

Apparently??? Well I think we would have been saved! But too late now!

Russia surely should be saved so!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Good. We all go together. Best way to go.

Can we not send up Bruce Willis and Ben Afflick to sort it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It's official. End times are here right now. I'm going to start getting my things together. Non believers had better start believing pdq.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2054665/2-5-mile-wide-comet-headed-toward-earth-conspiracy-theorists-spread-doomsday-mass-hysteria/

Probably organized by the Iona institute and the man upstairs to prevent the gays marrying.

• Advertisement

Ruu wrote: »
    What if we throw someone/something at the comet and knock it out of the sky/into billions of pieces?

I can't help but think some may read that and go yeah it's a good idea :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

On behalf to of the gay community soz, our bad- according to some "Christian" nut it's our fault- the whole gay marriage thing.

Yeah I heard that all right. Ireland was going apparently to be spared any damage if we voted against. I assume he was talking about that time Earth skipped forward a half day so that we are now in direct line to being hit directly by the meteor.

People have been trying to convince me that I simply drank too much and blacked out after the referendum passed, but I know the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It's customary to send at least one nuclear warhead at it.

Wonder if all the prepper types have "bugged out" not really thinking through how an extinction level event works.

ScumLord wrote: »

Nicola Sturgeon mounts Trident as its blasted into the meteor! Freedom!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Having a few swift ones after the Creamery this morning, Dan Jimmy Cronin suggested that it was The Illuminati that caused the about turn in the Milk Quota saga. I left shortly after but later on, while passing the same pub, heard the best rendition of De Banks ever.

I don't want to miss a thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

It's official. End times are here right now. I'm going to start getting my things together. Non believers had better start believing pdq.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2054665/2-5-mile-wide-comet-headed-toward-earth-conspiracy-theorists-spread-doomsday-mass-hysteria/

Been ready since December 21st 2012.....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

true but often if fails either

causing mass dispersal of the comet as fragment continue to head to the earth, though in fairness this is great for the amateur photographer.

OR they send in an elite team of ex-cons (no wait mixing up Jerry Bruckhiemer movies)

Either way it can only mean I post this

SING IT WITH ME FOLKS

I could stay awake just to HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU BREATHING . ...

waves arms!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Ah in fairness they've been right all along. I suspect I'll be doing something mundane like writing a report in work or cutting the grass. Does anyone know if a tin foil hat offers any protection against this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Elmo wrote: »
    true but often if fails either

causing mass dispersal of the comet as fragment continue to head to the earth, though in fairness this is great for the amateur photographer.

OR they send in an elite team of ex-cons (no wait mixing up Jerry Bruckhiemer movies)
    I watched a mini series on netflix called Cat8 that takes the whole send a nuke at it to a whole new level of absurdity. It's like they used an American born again Christian as the science adviser for the show.

I just don't see how the Americans will be able to resist sending a nuke at it, so they might as well get it out of the way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,618 ✭✭✭The Diabolical Monocle

every nights a full moon party for the gheys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

But what if it doesn't work?!?!:eek::eek:

God save us all....

I watched a mini series on netflix called Cat8 that takes the whole send a nuke at it to a whole new level of absurdity. It's like they used an American born again Christian as the science adviser for the show.

I just don't see how the Americans will be able to resist sending a nuke at it, so they might as well get it out of the way.

If you are born again in America do you get citizenship?

Russia will launch first, followed by China. America will then attack Russia and China as they have all the neclear war heads, Britain has continued talks with France and Germany questions why they don't have Nuclear weapons in events like these, after all German Engineering is the best

Wir leben Autos
    Das Auto

Though to be honest send a VW Golf and a Opel Astra into outer space possible wouldn't work.

But what if it doesn't work?!?!:eek::eek:

God save us all....

It can't work 'cause He's driving the comet. A divine swerve at the last nano-second.

It can't work 'cause He's driving the comet. A divine swerve at the last nano-second.

Followed by "Haha... Just messing with you, Humans haha!"

Elmo wrote: »
    Followed by "Haha... Just messing with you, Humans haha!"

Slight underestimation there Elmo. The swerve was to avoid the missile. Now back on track.

Only thing that can go wrong is pressure pad on God's keyboard to fuck up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Who would we throw? Load up a container with Katie Hopkinses?

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭agent graves

enda kenny should be thrown at it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Big C

shyte, I just booked dignitas for October ?

Can I please have a refund

Advertisement