Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Seriously, i go to sleep early, and this happens, the big red shiny button was pushed without me :(

Congrats though to Swannington

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Sorry Lith, we kind of lost the run of ourselves when we were able to see it over the horizon.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yeah, it's hard habit to shake. Looks like Halo, feels like Halo, must be Halo.

How are things in your part of the world Shim any craic?
    Arrah grand, working away on some stuff, sure it's alright for a Wednesday.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Seriously, i go to sleep early, and this happens, the big red shiny button was pushed without me :(

Congrats though to Swannington
    I know, same here! Severely disappointed I am :D

It smells of corruption :pac:

I demand a recount of the votes

Shiminay wrote: »
    Arrah grand, working away on some stuff, sure it's alright for a Wednesday.

I know, same here! Severely disappointed I am :D
    Those midweek blues. Hate those.

Could take awhile, we flew threw those last few pages. Makes for some *ahem* interesting reading.

• Advertisement

Gonna read through the last few pages of the last lair, to quote Arnold ''I'll be back''

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Well bollocks. The top screen of my 3DS has come unhinged. Would have been nice for this to not happen around about the time I need to get a new phone, and am heading to England for a few days.

Sorry Lith, we kind of lost the run of ourselves when we were able to see it over the horizon.

Lost the run of yourselves, you all rolled over & let Swannie canter home with no pressure.

Hang your heads in shame

Angron wrote: »
    Well bollocks. The top screen of my 3DS has come unhinged. Would have been nice for this to not happen around about the time I need to get a new phone, and am heading to England for a few days.
    Ah sickened. Those coupled together will burn a nice hole in your pocket.
    Lost the run of yourselves, you all rolled over & let Swannie canter home with no pressure.

Hang your heads in shame
    I was refreshing as fast as I could!

inconsolable.gif

Clearly you could nay refresh fast enough sir, to the barracks with you :P

• Advertisement

Clearly you could nay refresh fast enough sir, to the barracks with you :P
    Yes boss. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah. I mean the phone I can probably hold off on as I do most of my interacting with friends online, but I will eventually need to get a new one. And at least I have flights and everything paid for already.

Yeah. I mean the phone I can probably hold off on as I do most of my interacting with friends online, but I will eventually need to get a new one. And at least I have flights and everything paid for already.
    So it's just the lack of a DS abroad that's putting you off?
    Will make the flight feel longer.

Not just abroad, but in general. I bring my 3DS pretty much everywhere with me. It's not cheap to get them repaired.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Quickly hides the brown paper envelopes full of cash*

*Quickly hides the brown paper envelopes full of cash*

Go figures you'd be involved :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Go figures you'd be involved :P

Who me :eek:

:pac:

Not just abroad, but in general. I bring my 3DS pretty much everywhere with me. It's not cheap to get them repaired.
    Oh wow, that's way worse.

Who me :eek:

:pac:

Don't pull the innocent card boyo, you were caught with your hand in the proverbial cookie jar :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

No man should be without his Pocket Monster machine:(

• Advertisement

butterbun wrote: »
    No man should be without his Pocket Monster machine:(
    Yeah, and I'd maxed out the time on my Pokémon Omega Ruby too (clock stops at 999 hours and 59 minutes).

Yeah, and I'd maxed out the time on my Pokémon Omega Ruby too (clock stops at 999 hours and 59 minutes).
    I'd always wondered if that was possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

That's like 40 days! Must've gone mad on the ole breeding. Damnable IVs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

home, finally :)
    'twas a long and slow movin' day so glad i escaped :d)

Joya wrote: »
    home, finally :)
    'twas a long and slow movin' day so glad i escaped :d)
    Welcome back. Feet up and time for tay.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello my lovelies

Welcome back. Feet up and time for tay.
    yei true story :)
    was thinking of makin' pizza but too lazy atm, some snack will have to do it today :)
    will watch another episode of GoT, its not too bad i mean, i,m just still trying to remember who is who lol :D

hiya paws hows you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    hiya paws hows you
    I'm good Joya, how are you?

just back from work, will pay a visit to me fridge soon and come back to bed with T :)

• Advertisement

Hello my lovelies
    Well clearly you're talking about me. Grand now, any plans for the day? :)
    Joya wrote: »
    yei true story :)
    was thinking of makin' pizza but too lazy atm, some snack will have to do it today :)
    will watch another episode of GoT, its not too bad i mean, i,m just still trying to remember who is who lol :D
    Yeah there's an awful lot going on in GOT. I just made some corned beef sandwiches. Plus there's some stuff in the oven, happy days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement