Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Swan's Ballet of Blood(Lair)

Options
  • 03-06-2015 4:28am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Our very own ebon cygnet has claimed a Lair of her very own(or should I say nest). Anyhoo, congratulations Black Swan on your victory. Take a bow fair lady.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

First! Nice one Swan. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Our very own ebon cygnet has claimed a Lair of her very own(or should I say nest). Anyhoo, congratulations Black Swan on your victory. Take a bow fair lady.

Awesome title!

HUGS wolf sooooooooo hard he cannot breathe!! :eek: :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Truly wonderful performance Swannie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

yes

I've never actively helped destroy a thread before.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Black Swan wrote: »
    Awesome title!

HUGS wolf sooooooooo hard he cannot breathe!! :eek: :D

Good thing I heal quickly.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You a natural at it.

You a natural at it.
    Thanks Cy. A little destruction now and again is a good thing. A clean slate, for everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

hasta luego amigos

The tabula rasa is prepared, automatic bancannons are armed I bid you all a fond bon nuit.

• Advertisement

Bye johnny. Sleep well. Bye Cy, talk to you next time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Wolfie - wicked thread title again.

I'm going to hit the road as well. That was fun, see ye next time. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Practice makes perfect jumper! :D

Night Aaron.

*throws flowers at Swan's feet*

*throws flowers at Swan's feet*

**Swannie blushes!** :o

Got to welcome a lady to her own lair properly!.

Got to welcome a lady to her own lair properly!.
    Thanks Grem! Now have to hunt food. That dance-to-the-finish made me hungry. Back later. Bye.

Mischief Managed!

POOF!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I love the smell of New Lair in the morning.

What got over you guys last night :eek: 400 posts.

**looks around new abode**

Place is very BLACK & barista counters everywhere you look. :)

Congrats Swannie. Good to see someone different get their name in lights.

Morning sunshine!. I'll get a brew going. Yeah they went a bit nuts last night. Twas fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning sunshine!. I'll get a brew going. Yeah they went a bit nuts last night. Twas fun.

Might try & catch up later. Need to get this sleep cycle sorted waking up way too early :mad:

I might have asked you already but have you got black out blinds or something like it?.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Why does morning come so early?

Wait, where am I? This lair smells different... And who owns all those black silk ninja pyjamas?

Ninja pyjamas? They sound like a brilliant idea!. Here have some coffee Star..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I believe they belong to the ninja swan lady, who looks nothing like this, but more an amalgamation of the two...
    ninjaswan-460x460.jpg

Don't you just love it when you snort on public transport? Thanks for that!.

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

yay!!!! Swannie thread!!! :D:D:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Morning Lair!

M happy to be the muse of the new Lair winning post! :d)
    350836.PNG

Well done Swannie, dancing to victory! :))

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ooh look, a new Lair!

Jeepers, lads! Ye were busy last night! :D

Congrats on the new Lair, Ms Swan! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,279 ✭✭✭Lady Chuckles

Howaya Swan! Howaya ducklings! :D
    Great day for a shiny new thread, isn't it? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement