Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny missing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

087 8114466

Give him a ring and ask where he is. He said people can contact him at any time if they wish
    If you got a problem, you have an issue or anxiety or concern or a proposition or a proposal I want to hear it. My number is a public number you can call me anytime.”

Leave him a message if he doesn't answer!

Edit: That's his proper and real number btw, so if you do call and leave a message be civil about it. He's known to take calls from people and whatever you want to say about him, (and god knows there's a lot that you could say about him), there aren't many that would put their 'private' number out there like that so don't abuse it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

I think Enda Kenny is between a rock and a hard place. I'm led to believe there are some who have serious dirt on him (Nothing Political). As a result of this he has chosen to go with it and shaft the Irish people. That doesn't excuse him from being a spineless prat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

FalconGirl wrote: »
    I'm led to believe there are some who have serious dirt on him

Well that's all the proof I need, let's get him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Very Bored

I wouldn't look too hard for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I passed him at cross guns bridge this afternoon, he was walking up the canal in the direction of cabra with a bag of cans.He was in good form.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

I passed him at cross guns bridge this afternoon, he was walking up the canal in the direction of cabra with a bag of cans.He was in good form.

Sure why won't he be, he's going to be on a pension of over €400,000 a year when we kick him out on his hole, the poor hoor

Sure why won't he be, he's going to be on a pension of over €400,000 a year when we kick him out on his hole, the poor hoor

Yet despite that he has no problem slumming it with cans of Foster's with the al fresco set who prefer to drink at one with nature and away from the greedy natured capitalism of the public house.

He's going the wrong fecking way. That isn't the way to the meeting point!

He's going the wrong fecking way. That isn't the way to the meeting point!

Shssssssss!We don't want the policia turning up and ruining the show. Same place as usual,dont worry ;)

Shssssssss!We don't want the policia turning up and ruining the show. Same place as usual,dont worry ;)
    Thanks, Sweetie. I was getting worried.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Denis called him to heel and put him back in his kennel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

please share this on your social medias as the man hasn't been seen since last Tue mornings photo-op with Ban Ki Moon

Feck, i always wondered what that Bird got up to when Snoopy finished up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Last seen with Denis O Brien and Sepp Blatter at a gentlemans club in Monaco.

087 8114466

Give him a ring and ask where he is. He said people can contact him at any time if they wish

Leave him a message if he doesn't answer!

Edit: That's his proper and real number btw, so if you do call and leave a message be civil about it. He's known to take calls from people and whatever you want to say about him, (and god knows there's a lot that you could say about him), there aren't many that would put their 'private' number out there like that so don't abuse it!
    HotboiEnda4u for Snapchat users.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

HotboiEnda4u for Snapchat users.

I actually had hoped that was real for a second.:(

Too good to be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

It looks like Enda is with Christine Lagarde in brussels at this time.

It looks like Enda is with Christine Lagarde in brussels at this time.

Sarkozy has to be in the somewhere in that fantasy of yours, was that him taking the photo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

No, it was actually Michael Noonan with his crystal ball again.

No, it was actually Michael Noonan with his crystal ball again.

haha classic, Ming will be lighting up some serious fattys over the next week i'd say, grab the popcorn and hit the streets, the weather is promised fine too :)

I heard Enda was with that missing slane chick last night, thankfully she sobered up and is on her way home now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

I saw him sitting at the canal in dolphins barn drinking a few cans with his pal banksy moon

I heard Enda was with that missing slane chick last night, thankfully she sobered up and is on her way home now

A very low, cheap shot. Typical of your attitude. Shameful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

Yes.

Because Kenny would never stoop to low cheap shots. For instance he'd never use the memory of a murdered woman to score a political point would he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

cajonlardo wrote: »
    Yes.

Because Kenny would never stoop to low cheap shots. For instance he'd never use the memory of a murdered woman to score a political point would he?

“You're not from Galway at all”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Ironically everytime you post in defence of #redacted and Kenny I think the same thing.

Orion wrote: »
    Ironically everytime you post in defence of #redacted and Kenny I think the same thing.

If that girl hadn't been found safe and well, would you still think it ok? She is someones daughter and I'm sure is delighted that she is the object of ridicule in such a manner.

Hust updated his Facebook status "Great weekend,paying for it now,need hugs :( #gettingtoof@kinoldforallthiscraic "

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭xhoundx

Weren't you calling someone a prostitute on here yesterday?

You are beyond a joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

If that girl hadn't been found safe and well, would you still think it ok? She is someones daughter and I'm sure is delighted that she is the object of ridicule in such a manner.

It was actually you I was ridiculing but whatever ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

kerry4sam wrote:
    On a serious note: I never knew he had that much hair. What hair products does our Taoiseach use? It's normally well groomed in fairness! Though, we should all be allowed at least one bad hair day a week.

Definitely not Pantene anyway, there'd be far too many Provees in it,. Jean McConville, Northern bank, b blah blah blah.......
    http://www.doesntgrowontrees.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/pantene-pro-v-set-glanz-pur-shampoo-und-spuelung-450-ml-2-tlg-8751029.jpg

Advertisement