Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enda Kenny missing

Options
  • 31-05-2015 12:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭

please share this on your social medias as the man hasn't been seen since last Tue mornings photo-op with Ban Ki Moon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

I seen him trying to bounce into the Foo Fighter's yesterday. He was wearing a stetson and eating a choc ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

He is over in Switzerland for the birth of his illegitimate child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

I seen him out this morning with a pinch bar trying to open up parking meters for the couple of cents inside them

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I seen him trying to bounce into the Foo Fighter's yesterday. He was wearing a stetson and eating a choc ice.

With the top 4 buttons of his shirt open!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

the man hasn't been seen since last Tue mornings photo-op with Ban Ki Moon

He's over with Merkel having his batteries replaced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

He is over in Switzerland for the birth of his illegitimate child.

Surely you mean Berlin, for his love child with Angela M.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭emo72

someone check if he is in malta.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

The Eli Ethna has found him stranded in a dinghy on he's way to Malta!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

emo72 wrote: »
    someone check if he is in malta.

wherever he is, i hope he's safe and sound, until we find him

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Constant Curiosity

wherever he is hope he stays there a bit longer, this country might have a chance then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Where's MY Nama, etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,691 ✭✭✭buried

He's personally overseeing the project of getting his 'Je suis Dinny' t-shirts printed

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

I seen him in an underground carpark wearing a trenchcoat standing in the shadows...he slid a briefcase across to another shadowey figure,put up his collar and then fled

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I seen him talking to a man, and it was the most amazing thing I've ever witnessed. This man, somehow, had 2 pints in his hand.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I believe he's in Italy negotiating a new deal with FIAT for the 2016 Garda squad cars & ministerial transport fleet.

Here enda, here enda, good boy

Where is he at all ...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

please share this on your social medias as the man hasn't been seen since last Tue mornings photo-op with Ban Ki Moon

He sure don't look at all well here anyways God Love Him! Maybe, just maybe he met the Bertie Aherns' Drumcondra Mafia <- would they make someone look like this?

On a serious note: I never knew he had that much hair. What hair products does our Taoiseach use? It's normally well groomed in fairness! Though, we should all be allowed at least one bad hair day a week.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I saw him at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin.

I think there will be an attempt to bring Phil Hogan across the Wall tonight and Enda is going to tip off the Stasi.

(He got a few Stasi contact names from Rabbitte and the old Workers Party crew)

kerry4sam wrote: »
    On a serious note: I never knew he had that much hair. What hair products does our Taoiseach use?

L'Oreal, cos he's worth it, but then again, maybe its Maybelline, he's head and shoulders above the rest

Taxi

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭trashcan

With the top 4 buttons of his shirt open!

Of all the suggestions in this thread, this I just refuse to believe. He's never been so daring in his life !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Aongus Von Bismarck

He might be taking a few days off. I know such a concept is anathema to the Online Outrage Crew, who expect all politicians to dress in onion sacks and walk the streets so they can be abused by the Plain People of Ireland, but it could be the case that he needs to relax and rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Since the referendum last week he finally got married to Dinny.

Gone to Malta on honeymoon (in the government jet obviously!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

banquo wrote: »
    Where's MY Nama, etc etc.

Ah, I miss that line.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

He was in the Dail on Wednesday.
    He might be taking a few days off. I know such a concept is anathema to the Online Outrage Crew, who expect all politicians to dress in onion sacks and walk the streets so they can be abused by the Plain People of Ireland, but it could be the case that he needs to relax and rest.

I think the suggestion is that he is 'lying low' because of the Denis O'Brien thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

He is gone to Switzerland to advise Sepp Blatter on how to get away with being corrupt !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭silverfeather

I don't think anyone will notice seriously. Bye Enda can't say I'll miss you. I don't mind him returning to his family just not to office.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

When we pay him as much as we do and live in a democracy we are entitled to ask where he is. Would have thought that concept was simple.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I am sure Denis O Brien knows where he is !

• Advertisement

I don't think anyone will notice seriously. Bye Enda can't say I'll miss you. I don't mind him returning to his family just not to office.

I'm sorry but someone treating the Irish people the way Enda and his friends are don't deserve to be allowed remain in the state, end of

Advertisement