Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHY did you join boards?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

DIY advice

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Trojan Donkey

This site looked **** without my account on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭ROAAAR

12 years ago. I think I'd be using the site a fair bit as just a reader and thought it was time to get involved a little. Although I don't actually remember exactly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Fat Christy

lickme wrote: »
    Its kind of sad seeing people with 1000+ posts. Just shows they have no life. Especially some of the people that disagree with everyone.I'm not sure why I joined but will close my account soon.

Get some friends or something and stop wasting your time on forums getting in arguments with people you don't know or fishing for likes because you have no one else to give you attention!

Its quite sad really.

Meh, I'm not on fb and don't use my twatter account. This is really the only website I use on a regular basis. I've learned a lot from it. I don't see it as sad. I've also picked up some friends along the way. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Advertisement