Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double-Gameweek 37 Matchday Thread.

Options
1272829303133»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

jimmii wrote: »
    He played deeper than Matic did for Chelsea.

I'll leave him so !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

km79 wrote: »
    I'll leave him so !

His averages touches show he still getting on the ball around the same place as he was last season and has often been slightly further forward. He's having more touches in the final third and more in the box and surprisingly his goal attempts overall and inside the box are up this year on last also. I guess this year he is under expectation as much as he was over last year!

His averages touches show he still getting on the ball around the same place as he was last season and has often been slightly further forward. He's having more touches in the final third and more in the box and surprisingly his goal attempts overall and inside the box are up this year on last also. I guess this year he is under expectation as much as he was over last year!

no penalties for him I guess

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Best of luck to all in the Harps League, I'll be taking a -4 probably so that's a good start for the rest of you!
    68 points has me up to 1952 OR.

6 points behind Hackers in 2nd and Busts is 10 points behind me in 4th in the Harps League. Going to be an interesting last GW!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

He played deeper than Matic did for Chelsea.

It's hard to know though. All bets are off for a last game with nothing to play for, nothing to lose. Probably Yaya's last game for City. He could be bombing forward.

• Advertisement

FHFC wrote: »
    It's hard to know though. All bets are off for a last game with nothing to play for, nothing to lose. Probably Yaya's last game for City. He could be bombing forward.

just watched MOTD
    hard to know
    may chance him yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

FHFC wrote: »

Merely supplying the facts. Not a player I am looking at but he certainly can be explosive.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

At this stage I'm just delighted Cavan are playing Sunday. I'll head to the game at 12 for the minor match and just forget about FPL until I'm home around 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Lemlin wrote: »
    At this stage I'm just delighted Cavan are playing Sunday. I'll head to the game at 12 for the minor match and just forget about FPL until I'm home around 5.

I'll be going to Thurles for the hurling, Limerick Abu!!

Advertisement