Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double-Gameweek 37 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Double Sunderland for DGW: 29 points
    TRIPLE Arsenal including the captain: 19

It's a funny game.

68 with no hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Finished on 78 pts in the end. My end of season resurgence continues. Have now risen 200k places in 6 gws. 3 points is all that separates me and first place in my ML. Should be an interesting last GW!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

69 points for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

74 points.

Bringing second Sunderland defender worked better than expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

76 for me not including the stupidest -4 ever, always double check your transfers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭chickendinner

ESP is in. Kos 3, Bellerin 2, Mert+Gibbs 1. Panti none

Something needs to be done about this joke of a game, if pantilimon gets no bonus points after that game,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

72 with no hits. Should just about get inside the top 5k and I have 2 fts this week so I might very well stay there.

Still expecting a red arrow in the qualifying league though, I always get a red arrow there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

69 brings me from 1747 to 1470 and 13 points off the top 1k. I feel like it's a bit too far at this point, but who knows

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

76 brings me well inside the top 10k. really hope it holds for one more game week.

still havent closed the gap that much to the top of the league I want to win. 24points in 1 GW? It can be done I'm sure but I'll have to get very lucky. big captain choice ahead.

Been a great season whatever happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

69 brings me from 1747 to 1470 and 13 points off the top 1k. I feel like it's a bit too far at this point, but who knows
    Hard luck you must have had a lot of players missing penalties and getting sent off.
    73 points into the top 5k for the first time ever. 27 points behind in my major pay league is it possible to see what your opponent is doing before the final?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

It's okay, man. We'll all be back by the end of July!

61 brings me up 3k to 36,810...exactly 800 off my previous best of 36,010 (GW 8). I've well surpassed my previous best of 351k, however I've never taken it as serious as this year. 100% this forum has helped and I already can't wait until next season! I'll certainly be here come end of July :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

7th green arrow in a row has got me from 199k to 103k. Thank F it has been a good end to the season.

Was sitting at 10k after GW11 and had an absolute disaster of Q2 & Q3, 14 reds out of 19. 10k to 199k :(

Need to make it 8/8 greens and push on into 5 digits in the final GW to be happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

After a week of mostly running to stand still after the initial update on Sat, I'm still ending the week up 600 places to a tantalising 5020.

No chance left in any leagues. All I want from gw38 is one more green arrow of 20 places or more! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Big drop down to 33,000.
    Couldn't give a fiddlers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Anyway. Should finish on 72 when BPs are added. 22 pts scored tonight. FPL Discovery has the top 10K rising by 22.1 pts tonight. So should not make anymore ground up tonight and will have to go through a tense GW38 to hope achieving my 10k finish aim (I only have 1 pt of caution).

Well, went 148 places up to 9,526 :D. Increased my top 10k caution to 2 points :P. Will need a good GW38 and not to fail on my captain choice...

That said a 6th green arrow in a row that should have secured me a 4th top 20k finish in a row since I started playing the game :D (for a long period of the season this was far from a given). Now let's be honest I'd be disappointing not to make a second top 10k in a row :P...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Had a look at my GW history, 11 green arrows in 13 weeks saw me climb from 250K to 25K. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Finishing on 17k overall.

If I manage to stay in the top 20k, then that will be a fantastic result for me. Despite being inside the top 1k in the world at one stage before Crimbo.

Can;t wait for next year already! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

63 pts up 60 places to 2.6k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

menoscemo wrote: »
    You must have started near me.
    I was 1531 coming into tonight with 9 consecutive red arrows :o, but looks like I will break that trend tonight with PVA, Panti and Bellerin in the team as well as sanchez and Cazorla. A big game on Sunday and I might sneak back inside the top 1000. Looks like I'll finish on 73 after BPS (just the 2 for Bellerin after ESP it seems).

So this 73pts had me rise 400 places to 1123 and 4 points off the top 1k. I need another good week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

52 for the week. Dropped 600 places to 3.3k.

Any sort of green arrow on Sunday would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

68 points has me up to 1952 OR.

6 points behind Hackers in 2nd and Busts is 10 points behind me in 4th in the Harps League. Going to be an interesting last GW!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

70 points this week and up to 12k. I've had 7 green arrows in a row now, the season is ending at the wrong time for me, a couple more weeks and I think I would have won a few of my money leagues :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

A very poor 56 has seen me drop more than 200 places to 1094 qnd outside the top 1k for the first time since week 30, my bench of Phillips, Dawson and Schlupp is my best ever bench I'd say but the only choice I had to make was Phillips or Henderson and I got that wrong. I'm only 3 or 4 points from the holy grail so a decent weekend could still do it, I'll be disappointed to have 4 figures in my ranking but it'll be tough.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

DGW37: The Week of the PVA

78 points.

GW rank of 20k.

Now sitting at 12,177 overall.

PVA you little legend chipping in with 30 points. Phillips on my bench could have pushed me into the promised land but all I could have possibly asked or hoped for a couple of weeks back was a chance to get there with a week to go.

Started GW33 at 50k and ending GW37 at 12k. I've gone the last 3 weeks in GW ranks of 1,680, 175k and 20,393. Why the hell did I go to sleep for 4 months?!

Anyway one more final push, a little more creative accounting to get some sexy differentials and to figure out whether to take on Aguero for the captaincy or not.

Who's the crazy one now eh?! :pac:

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,241 ✭✭✭shano_88

73 points wraps up my main league and close to guarantees me a cash in another one. Still in the top 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

61 points (-4) sees me drop a few more places to 250 OR, can't win it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

how\where did yaya play Sunday ? did not see any of the match
    if hazard is out.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

60(-4). Drop a few hundred places to 36k, still on for my highest finish ever, have to beat 42k and it'll be a good season!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

km79 wrote: »
    if hazard is out.......
    didnt see it asked the same q sunday and someone said deep. Both his goals were outside the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

km79 wrote: »
    if hazard is out.......

He played deeper than Matic did for Chelsea.

Advertisement