Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Tesco Crescent SC Limerick -

1 litre Tullamore Dew now down to 20.56 or thereabouts. Got the last one on the shelf but may be restocked or available in other stores
    70cl Olmeca Tequila chocolate flavour(?!) - 12.50

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Margan

Some mini travel items on sale in Tesco Ringsend

Nivea Sensitive Shaving Gel 30ml 0.52 (6 left on shelf)

Nivea Shower Cream 50ml 0.49 (14 left on shelf)

Nivea Sun Protect Lip Balm 1.18 (2 left on shelf)

There was Listerine too but I took the last one!

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Tesco Milk Chocolate Honeycomb 150gm bars €1.00 scanning €0.50, Mint €0.60, Clearwater.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Tesco Monaghan had a load of the Vardys apple pie cocktails for sale at .90c each down from 3.49.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭swampy353

Witchie wrote: »
    Tesco Monaghan had a load of the Vardys apple pie cocktails for sale at .90c each down from 3.49.

Possibly the weirdest cocktail you'll ever have. Tastes exactly like apple pie on first taste, as you drink it the becomes so heavy. It's still too, should be grand if you feck it into a sodastream

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭th283

Tesco killarney-- lucozade original 1.5l 85c, natural confectionery company sour sweets 45c, poppets hanging bag 60c, yorkie bar buttons €1.25, kelkin gluten free oat biscuits 82c, dulux 5l magnolia paint €5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭Gru

My Monopoly scanning at €3 in tesco Douglas. Barcode ending in 815226.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

swampy353 wrote: »
    Possibly the weirdest cocktail you'll ever have. Tastes exactly like apple pie on first taste, as you drink it the becomes so heavy. It's still too, should be grand if you feck it into a sodastream

I love them! Great with an extra shot of vodka into it too! :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

swampy353 wrote: »

Don't put it in a sodastream
    The cleanup is a nightmare.......

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Witchie wrote: »

Damn-was in there this morning but before 10 so didnt bother looking in offy..my 18 year old daughter would love that stuff....glad I didnt see it....lol...thanks anyhow Witchie...will be watching out for you in there from now on...lol:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Tesco were selling off their Hennessy XO FOR 35.94 lol retailing near the 150 mark
    Got three bottles on me travels

Tesco were selling off their Hennessy XO FOR 35.94 lol retailing near the 150 mark Got three bottles on me travels

What store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Margan wrote: »
    What store?

I guess Kinnegad

Good guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭KinnegadKid

Yea...but sold out in the 5 mins I was on the alcohol aisle...only had 10 in stock...all gone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There's some very odd spirits promos around this week, my local has 70cl kahlua for 12 @nd gold Smirnoff for 14. Bacardi gold for 13.50

TheDriver wrote: »
    There's some very odd spirits promos around this week, my local has 70cl kahlua for 12 @nd gold Smirnoff for 14. Bacardi gold for 13.50

Are they actual offers- or misprices?
    At those prices- it doesn't cover the government tax and duty- never mind anything else.

Good bit of stuff seems to be no longer on online shop so maybe clearance? Others are obvious mispricing

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

The branded christmas gifts are being packed out in my local tesco there's an sel on the shelf for the marmite mugs priced at 14cent. They don't have the mugs in stock yet so can't confirm if they're actually scanning in at that price but might be worth a try in other stores.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Not a rum drinker but at the price can't be too bad? can it?
    In Arklow in among the clearance wines
    1L €12.50

367863.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

CH3OH wrote: »
    Not a rum drinker but at the price can't be too bad? can it?
    In Arklow in among the clearance wines
    1L €12.50

367863.jpg

The price has no relevance on how it tastes. If its crap its crap regardless of the offer.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

It's actually quite good rum

L1011 wrote: »
    It's actually quite good rum

I didnt mean this was bad, Ive never tried it, just mentioning it because the poster said ti must surely be good at that price, which I dont find relative as price doesnt typically reflect quality of taste. Many own brands have been better than branded items for many years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭CH3OH

I didnt mean this was bad, Ive never tried it, just mentioning it because the poster said ti must surely be good at that price, which I dont find relative as price doesnt typically reflect quality of taste. Many own brands have been better than branded items for many years now.

If you go back and look at my original post , you'll see that there was a question mark. ? I didn't say it was good.
    I asked: "but at the price can't be too bad? can it?

If something is relatively cheap and tastes good, then i consider it a a good buy.

12.5 for a litre of spirits is less than the duty charged.

I await a post from you which actually adds to this thread.
    I can't seem to find any.

CH3OH wrote: »
    If you go back and look at my original post , you'll see that there was a question mark. ? I didn't say it was good.
    I asked: "but at the price can't be too bad? can it?

If something is relatively cheap and tastes good, then i consider it a a good buy.

12.5 for a litre of spirits is less than the duty charged.

I await a post from you which actually adds to this thread.
    I can't seem to find any.

Lets not drag this down into a personal tit-for-tat. This is a great thread. No offence intended.

Are they still taking shop and save from competitors? Cant find any updates on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭gerard2210

TheDriver wrote:
    Are they still taking shop and save from competitors? Cant find any updates on their website.

Yes. I used supervalu coupons last week.

TheDriver wrote: »

Lovely brand new permanent overhead signs advising of their acceptance of competitor coupons- up in Maynooth and Naas (probably elsewhere). Its clearly spelt out- its Dunnes, Aldi, Lidl and Supervalu coupons- no others.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

Tesco Tralee Manor.

Sodastream flavours some reduced to €2.49, but not the tonic. in the clearance over by the car stuff.
    oibszm.jpg

Also some chocolates reduced (in the biscuit aisle at the back) Dairy Box €2.48 Thorntons Classic €4.25. Also there is Sowans Bread mix with Sesame seeds for €1.50 Gluten free. No idea what it's like but I got 2.

2eqdfrc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Is the 3 for €3.00 promotion gone?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement