Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Even More Tesco Bargains

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Not sure if it's been posted already but noticed in my local Tesco earlier that Google and iTunes vouchers are 15% off until November 8th.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,954 ✭✭✭Doge

Tradnuts wrote: »
    4 or 5 of these in Tesco Maynooth for 30 euro.
    55 sterling on Amazon.

Silverlit Ferrari Enzo 1:16 Scale I-Connect Bluetooth Supercar (Bright Red)

These are only compatible withan iphone or ipad, not android in case someone decides to buy one willy nilly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

mikep wrote: »
    Tesco Cashel have a very large selection of wines with up to 80% off..I stocked up with some Campo Viejo Gran Reserva for €8 per bottle
    Lots of brands with major reductions...stock changes frequently.

beware Tesco and other supermarket wines "promos" -in most cases they've been marked up substantially beforehand. So good to check online before believeing what the shelf says.

Though above is very good value and is normally about €20

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭mikep

Tesco are feckers for increasing prices and then magically having a reduced cost promo alright, and not just on wine...

In this case it looks like they are substantially reducing their wine selection and are clearing out brands that are no longer going to be available.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Tesco are feckers for increasing prices and then magically having a reduced cost promo alright, and not just on wine...

In this case it looks like they are substantially reducing their wine selection and are clearing out brands that are no longer going to be available.

They're also reknowned for bad Promo postering- as in- Half Price- was 14.99, now 10.00 etc etc The wine aisle has several new blunders, almost without fail, every week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

I got six of these for 6 euro each last week in Balbriggan . Barbera d'Alba

https://www.obrienswine.ie/ascheri-barbera-d-alba-doc.html

The wine is in proper clearance and not the usual tesco price scams.

I got six of these for 6 euro each last week in Balbriggan . Barbera d'Alba

https://www.obrienswine.ie/ascheri-barbera-d-alba-doc.html

The wine is in proper clearance and not the usual tesco price scams.

Don't stockpile it- it doesn't keep particularly well....... A 2011/2012 is nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Makood

If you're not buying for half price in Tesco you're getting ripped of is my motto

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Tesco Monaghan-Rolson 2 pack mini multi tools down from 11euro to 2.20-pic below on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolson-36008-Mini-Multi-Tool/dp/B003VIW40M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

muincav wrote: »
    Tesco Monaghan-Rolson 2 pack mini multi tools down from 11euro to 2.20-pic below on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolson-36008-Mini-Multi-Tool/dp/B003VIW40M
    Got one of them for a fiver a few months back in Aldi, great thing to have around the house!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

crescent shopping centre

2008 larmes des fees red wine - marked 28 scanning at 10

rolson work lamps - marked 19.95, scanning at 4.36
    rolson 38 piece stubby ratchet and screwdriver set - 1.50
    Tesco and Holts branded de-icer - 75c and 80c

coonagh cross limerick

havana club rum €12.50

ireland world cup rugby shirts (tesco version) about 60-70% off

I don't know if I'm the last to know but apparently Tesco won't allow people to use those money off vouchers WITH their clubcard anymore. What I mean is those €10 Aldi/Lidl vouchers that were in all the papers.

I'm stuffed because I used give it to my Mum when she went on her weekly shop and get the tenner for meself!! :D There's no way she wouldn't use her clubcard...

I don't know if I'm the last to know but apparently Tesco won't allow people to use those money off vouchers WITH their clubcard anymore. What I mean is those €10 Aldi/Lidl vouchers that were in all the papers.

I'm stuffed because I used give it to my Mum when she went on her weekly shop and get the tenner for meself!! :D There's no way she wouldn't use her clubcard...

Not true- I just used 2 in Tesco Maynooth- no issue whatsoever.
    Maybe there is an issue with a particular branch- or indeed, maybe they've changed their policy and not everyone has got the memo- but you can definitely still use the vouchers in some, if not all, branches.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

I think this is just staff that cannot use their loyalty cards as they receive a discount with the card. I used an M&S one today that I had printed off & had no problem getting the €5 off with my clubcard but the girl did have to check with management to see if it was okay to take it.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

amerie2010 wrote: »
    I think this is just staff that cannot use their loyalty cards as they receive a discount with the card. I used an M&S one today that I had printed off & had no problem getting the €5 off with my clubcard but the girl did have to check with management to see if it was okay to take it.

Is there a printable M&S voucher currently available or do you have to pick it up in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

amerie2010 wrote: »

Yes, this is correct, a relation who works in Tesco told me the other day that staff received notification from head office that they can no longer use their loyalty card with these vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭amerie2010

Quackster wrote:
    Is there a printable M&S voucher currently available or do you have to pick it up in store?

I got an e-mail about 2 weeks ago with 5 off when you spend 25 but it expires tonight if you like I can e-mail it to you just pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Oh come on ...............you give your mother a €10 voucher and she gives you the tenner, she would have saved €8 if she bought the paper herself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Picked up loads of Halloween stuff in our local tesco this morning for a fraction of the full price. Everything Halloween 75% off. We are gonna go all out with the decorations next year now :). Got 2 massive light up skulls for €4 each (were 16), a cool door bell for 2-3 (was 10) a few little light up pumpkin lanterns (2ish each) loads of balloons and napkins (37c per pack).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Large zombie heads approx 350mm high, made out of plaster. Were €20 now €5

I wonder will there be any stuff left tomorrow? Would love to try another tesco to get some more stuff that my local didn't have.... I'm addicted now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

Sligo1 wrote: »
    I wonder will there be any stuff left tomorrow? Would love to try another tesco to get some more stuff that my local didn't have.... I'm addicted now :pac:

That was in tesco coonagh. I had to drag the OH out of there. She is Halloween mad.

Hahahaha... I'm gonna try again tomorrow....:)

Kids face painting kits- were 4.99 now 0.99
    Adults latex masks- were 15 now 3.50
    Children's black or spider webbed capes- were 5.00 now 0.99
    Boxes of small decorations- skulls, pumpkins, witches heads- were 2.00 now 0.37
    Wizards felt hat- sky blue colour with lots of large stars- 0.75

Check around the store- not all together- esp. at bargain shelves in toy sections etc- not just at entrance to store.

As for the zombie heads- as of yesterday evening- Maynooth had a pallet load- but they were shifting fast.......

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭higster

iPhone/iPad lightening cable 14.95 euro in tesco coonagh cross limerick. Yup better deals on line for non apple branded but is 25 euro on apple.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

higster wrote: »
    14.95 euro in tesco coonagh cross limerick. Yup better deals on line for non apple branded but is 25 euro on apple.ie.

? 14.95 for what

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

sue97 wrote: »
    ? 14.95 for what

A Lightning cable, its in the title of the post that doesn't show on mobile skins.

Picked this up in tesco dundrum today for my little guys bday €26.

http://www.tesco.com/direct/cat-construction-express-train-set/101-9224.prd

• Advertisement

1 litre Martini Rosato - €7
    Jameson Black Barrel Select reserve - marked 48.75 scanning at 40
    Jameson Crested Ten - marked 35, scanning at 29

kids ireland rugby shirts, t-shirts and hoodies all reduced to between 5.16 and 7.77

tesco nenagh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement