Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gubberment expenditure on propoganda

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I cannot speak for other forums, its is possible for instance that some football club could be paying their supporters for their participation on Boards. But I have not researched that so I can't say either way.

If you ever do research it then be sure to start with the Louth Senior Football Team.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

xhoundx wrote: »
    I can't prove I'm right, can you prove I made it up or do you just suspect I'm making it up?

You seem to have somehow taken offence to my question, you are the main antagonist on this thread to the suggestions I've made. Why so concerned with a simple question regarding whether or not our taxes fund online propaganda

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. It's probably more likely that the % of the population who support the coalition are represented here and the % who don't are also represented here. All doing it for free.

Except the guys obviously paid by Putin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

mikom wrote: »
    If you ever do research it then be sure to start with the Louth Senior Football Team.......

I doubt that very much, they are still stuck back in the 1950's. no internet then you know :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary proof. It's probably more likely that the % of the population who support the coalition are represented here and the % who don't are also represented here. All doing it for free.

Except the guys obviously paid by Putin.

They don't get paid, they get to live. anyway most of them are located in the SSM threads :rolleyes:

If it came from party allowances rather than party donations

Oh, Dear.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 327 ✭✭xhoundx

Good news. I just did a comprehensive trawl of AH and Politics Cafe and there is no evidence whatsoever to support your contention. What I wrote earlier about SF was a joke, none of their supporters are getting paid.

I hope you can accept the bona fides of my research. If you present any evidence to disprove it I will of course give it due consideration.

I cannot speak for other forums, its is possible for instance that some football club could be paying their supporters for their participation on Boards. But I have not researched that so I can't say either way.

Thanks, that's a considerable effort to go to to put down an argument you thought was nonsense. Almost like you care too much

Thanks, that's a considerable effort to go to to put down an argument you thought was nonsense. Almost like you care too much

He has to earn a crust to support his lifestyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

It's nice to be appreciated. It was the least I could do seeing you couldn't be arsed and you were on your phone.

It's nice to be appreciated. It was the least I could do seeing you couldn't be arsed and you were on your phone.

You really care a lot. You in fact could have done less and not gave a **** but you seem intent on trying to argue the question I posed.

#fanboy

He has to earn a crust to support his lifestyle.

Are you suggesting dxhound is a paid shill? How do you know this?

• Advertisement

Are you suggesting dxhound is a paid shill? How do you know this?

Shur aren't all of us who support Ireland, paid FG shills???

Shur aren't all of us who support Ireland, paid FG shills???

Football or rugby?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Where do the funds come from?

Northern Bank

Oh, Dear.

Can you expand on that please?

Northern Bank

That's half an answer to a half a question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Infracted

Sometimes I wonder if climate change deniers are paid shills. It's hard to imagine that no, there are just people who are so stupid they think they are intelligent.

They are on the internet. They have access to the science behind. If they really want they can find university textbooks and read up on the topic. But no, they just advertise how uneducated and uninformed they are instead.

Can you expand on that please?

If I submitted what I originally wrote, I'd be banned for life! I had a good laugh all the same. (Tis a quiet Saturday night chez moi)

If I submitted what I originally wrote, I'd be banned for life! I had a good laugh all the same. (Tis a quiet Saturday night chez moi)

So you really don't know what you are talking about do you?

Oh, I do, the question is - Do You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭HamsterFace

Are you having fun?

• Advertisement

Oh, I do, the question is - Do You?

Pure obfuscation

Are you having fun?

Sure, how bout you

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Schrodingers

We have a government doing "great things"

Yet the next election is one year away and they have already started their election campaign

They know they fecked up and are doing all they can so their cronies can get their pensions just like Inda

Rather than wait for the next election they have already started the propaganda to try buy votes to keep themselves in power.

Varadkar is now minister for health and unlike his time as minister for sport he seems to no longer stand infront of the camera at every opportunity talking for others ministers in departments he knows nothing about but as a former doctor he will just say what needs to be said to make the people happy and get voted back in without tackling the problems within the HSE

Propaganda is Irish politics

We have a government doing "great things"

Yet the next election is one year away and they have already started their election campaign

They know they fecked up and are doing all they can so their cronies can get their pensions just like Inda

Rather than wait for the next election they have already started the propaganda to try buy votes to keep themselves in power.

Varadkar is now minister for health and unlike his time as minister for sport he seems to no longer stand infront of the camera at every opportunity talking for others ministers in departments he knows nothing about but as a former doctor he will just say what needs to be said to make the people happy and get voted back in without tackling the problems within the HSE

Propaganda is Irish politics

EVERY General Election campaign begins when the count ends for the previous one!

Given the events of the past few weeks, how much has the propoganda overtime bill risen do you think?

Same question applies, where does the funding come from to bull**** the masses?

Advertisement