Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 Match day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I wanna cry....thank you very much GW35.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

69 no hits, onwards and upwards, 2 FT for next week.

After GW 30 i was 84 points behind a rival, i'm now 17 points ahead of them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

finish on 51 pts thanks to sanchez. A dreadful gameweek for me but tonight ended well. 2 transfers now for next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

56 points
    no players tonight so I fell back 20k leaving a rise of just 5k this week to around 135k
    Sanchez in this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

71 no hits. Nice to see green arrows again. I have closed the gap on my main rival in my mini league from 120 points down to 15 in the last 4 weeks. Delighted that I made the Sterling to Sanchez transfer this week and didn't wait as I had planned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

MarkSRFC21 wrote:
    71 no hits. Nice to see green arrows again. I have closed the gap on my main rival in my mini league from 120 points down to 15 in the last 4 weeks. Delighted that I made the Sterling to Sanchez transfer this week and didn't wait as I had planned.

Let me know what your doing for the next gw because that's the kinda turnaround I need now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Rambo and sanchez saved my Bacon. But Myhill and Albrighton on the bench hurts a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

64 pre Ramsey bonus, might be enough to stay in 7k region.
    Giroud was anonymous after he got the knock early in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭smokingman

82 for the week, had a big gap to catch up in my main league since the start of the season but currently flyin it after not just catching but getting ahead by 45 points....I'm having a great game this year, compared to the last two years and there were Facebook & sms to the ex-leader tonight! There's also beer.
    I might even make love to my wife too
    Could even have a crack at world peace while I'm at it really...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

59. Really pissed I missed the deadline on Benteke in for Kane but that was my own fault. Still, not too bad!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

At last. A Perfect day. :D. I've been awaiting this moment since Cazorla 17 pts in GW23 !!!

Only had Sanchez playing tonight. So Arsenal losing its cleanie, Hull scoring with anonymous players and both Ozil & Giroud blanking were elements of perfection for me. Absolute perfection would have been Ramsey blanking or myself taking a 4 pts hit for the latter to replace Sterling. But you can't be too greedy and it's easy to say that now when I was debating the Sanchez-Ramsey vs Sanchez-Giroud combos beforehand.

I had seen that both Sanchez and Ramsey had good stats against Hull. Not as good as Aguero vs Spurs but not far. This convinced me to get Sanchez in (for Fabregas) and captain Aguero. This is something I used not to take enough in consideration. I know it's not a perfect science and won't always work as good as this week but I may consider these stats even more in the future from now on.

Should be on 64 pts when bonus are added.

So this GW started as a quasi-disaster and gradually became a decent one to end as a good one :).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Another win for Boards FSA!

http://fpl-assist.co.uk/spy/academy-cup/35

• Registered Users Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭shano_88

69 points and a massive week.

I had Sanchez and Coutinho vs a rivals Sterling and Cazorla. Massive swing for me and will now have ~55 point in my main cash league.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,148 ✭✭✭✭km79

Ramsey went off due to a kick on the leg which has swollen .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Fabregas is ruining the double figures side to my team :pac:
    347632.jpg

km79 wrote: »
    Ramsey went off due to a kick on the leg which has swollen .....
    Hmmm... If he was to be injured it'll make the decision easier between him and Giroud.

iroced wrote: »
    27 points (off top 10k) now. Can Sanchez alone help me grab a little more ?
    Sanchez alone grabbed me 5 pts to make me 22 pts off top 10k now. What a legend!

My 64 pts gave me a ~3k green arrow to reach 16k. Highest rank of the season :D. Hope I can keep the momentum now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭G1032

65 points
    Up 4,000 to 25,000

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

52 drops me out of the top 3k.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

64 has me knocking on the door of 35k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,130 ✭✭✭Invincible

66 pts, rise of 391 places to 7005.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Up 4k places from 10k to 6k. More of this please as the season finishes and I might even recover from the GW33 nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

104 points, gameweek rank of 49!!

Up from 5.7k to 1.6k overall.

1st, 2nd or 3rd in all regular mini leagues, onwards and downwards :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    FFFix predicting 5,136 for my 73(-4).

Higher than I'd have expected from my current 5.5k and no Sanchez, but they've been ridiculously accurate this week.

Ended up 5,186. FFFix bang on again!

4 solid greens now, almost back where I was before the disaster of GW 31.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Captain Sanchez saved my bacon, finishing up on 69 points which sees me move from 9,972 up to 7,463. I'll take any gains at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

67 points sees me move up 174 places to 659.

Absolutely delighted with my OR but I still can't get rid of my ML rival (he is 64 behind)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,516 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Benimar wrote: »

Absolutely delighted with my OR but I still can't get rid of my ML rival (he is 64 behind)

He'll need to pull off some funky stuff to close that gap in 3GWs though

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

60 for the week sees me finish at 28k. A rise of 3k. If I can repeat that feat each GW now I'll hit the top 20k which is the goal now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Benimar wrote: »

I reckon 64 is a big enough gap to see you home and dry. Captain choice could be crucial though, particularly in Arsenal's DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,738 ✭✭✭smokingman

smokingman wrote: »
    82 for the week, had a big gap to catch up in my main league since the start of the season but currently flyin it after not just catching but getting ahead by 45 points....I'm having a great game this year, compared to the last two years and there were Facebook & sms to the ex-leader tonight! There's also beer.
    I might even make love to my wife too
    Could even have a crack at world peace while I'm at it really...

Woke this morning to Ramsey and Sanchezs(c) bonus points which brings me to 90 for the week!
    ....might just pop into the boss and ask for a raise now :D

Advertisement