Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 35 Match day Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

54 with 2 to go. Hoping for a 3-0 win with a Sanchez hat trick all assisted by bellerin.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

56 all out
    Looks good for now .......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

74 all out. Could've been 84 if I had played Myhill ahead of Fabianski :P

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

60 points, Alexis and bellerin left. Wouldn't mind bellerin missing out and getting schlupps 6 points though.

Great day in thurles too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Fantasy Football Fix projected rank uncannily accurate again!

Predicted 5,482.....actual 5,461!!

Oddly my GW rnk increased from 98k to 60k for a 500 place OR drop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

67 all in. No one involved in the MNF

My deferential of Bolasie and Chadli did sweet f all so my rival can't be caught now barring some sort if miracle.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Up from 27k to 23k today, from 42k at the start of the weekend. GW rank now reads 3737.

N'Doye really will always love you, if you go and grab a brace again tomorrow night :D

It's the hope that'll kill me, luckily we're running out of time for me to feck my newfound form.

Up from 27k to 23k today, from 42k at the start of the weekend. GW rank now reads 3737.

N'Doye really will always love you, if you go and grab a brace again tomorrow night :D

It's the hope that'll kill me, luckily we're running out of time for me to feck my newfound form.

Hmm. I note your dedication to your DOF role has faltered since you got the sniff of top ten k in your nostrils.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    Hmm. I note your dedication to your DOF role has faltered since you got the sniff of top ten k in your nostrils.

You could have had 2 extra points today if you'd captained Sergio, not to mention following my lead and playing Myhill. It's your dedication as manager that needs to be questioned here :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

58 points. At 24k now with Giroud left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,762 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Up to 12k with 53 and Bellerin and Giroud to play, aim is to finish in the top 10k and hold on to my private league!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

The quest for overall points > overall rank must wait at least another week. Up 500 places overall, but with no players or autosubs tomorrow, I'd be over the moon to hold onto a green.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

Up to 21000
    Bellerin to play tomorrow
    Only overall rank left to play for

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

89 points with Sanchez left. Gameweek rank of 108 currently, OR rank 1837, it's all downhill from here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Hackers wrote:
    89 points with Sanchez left. Gameweek rank of 108 currently, OR rank 1837, it's all downhill from here!!

A goal from Sanchez and you should be on for a 2 digit gameweek rank!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Not too unreasonable requests for tomorrow

Bellerin cleanie
    Sanchez goal
    Giroud blank.

Not going nuts asking for sanchez hat trick assisted by bellerin. Just the straightforward 3 requests above please FPL gods

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

KevIRL wrote: »
    Not too unreasonable requests for tomorrow

Bellerin cleanie
    Sanchez goal
    Giroud blank.

Not going nuts asking for sanchez hat trick assisted by bellerin. Just the straightforward 3 requests above please FPL gods

Two unassisted Coquelin goals and a Bellerin own goal isn't that unlikely, right??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

49 with 2 of my differentials (Ozil & N'Doye) and 1 semi (Bellerin) to go.

Silva 1st sub was a bad call..

Keeping the faith for tomorrow though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

49 with Sanchez left.

1k up to just inside 18k. Tomorrow's game is more important than I'd think at first. Please Alexis repay me the faith I put in you ;).

So far, a better GW than I was expecting yesterday. But for once that I took the right decision captain-wise and with a bit more luck on my 50/50 decisions this GW alone could have boosted me up inside 10k. Ah well as good old LaFontaine would say "patience and time do more than force and rage" :p.
    29 pts away now (from top 10k). All in all there is progress. Must look at the bright side!
    I reckon it'd still be very tough to catch those 29 pts in 4 GWs only! It'll probably take 4 good captain choices but how to...
    27 points now. Can Sanchez alone help me grab a little more ?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

It's possible but would need likes of Ospina/Bellerini/Giroud to have a quiet night as there's decent ownership of those.

The way my gameweek is going, Hull will bag a couple, Sanchez to get a hat trick and Giroud won't start!!

spock. wrote: »
    A goal from Sanchez and you should be on for a 2 digit gameweek rank!

• Advertisement

My MNF hopes are simple.

Ramsey good.
    Sanchez bad.

You could have had 2 extra points today if you'd captained Sergio, not to mention following my lead and playing Myhill. It's your dedication as manager that needs to be questioned here :p

I'm already examining the prospects for the DGW and what to do with my 7m kitty I'll have you know.

‘‘I just wish some people had as much determination and fight as I’ve got.’’

john-carver-shouting-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

one of the few it seems that have gone with ozil as my arsenal cover, go on my son!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

39 all in

bad week :(

Need a blank from ramsey tonight after forgetting to confirm him in my team :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Going to be an interesting night.

I'm on 44 with Giroud to play

Second place (26 behind) on 44 with Bellerin to play

Third place (29 behind) on 38 with Sanchez to play.

A *WHOPPING* great 25 points with gambletron captain Rambo to come. Also have Giroud, but so does everyone in my league.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

If Ospina hasn't got a case of the trots and plays, a penalty save would be much appreciated.

K. Thx. Bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

54 with Sanchez to play. Up 500 places to 2.6k.

Really need a Hull goal tonight from anyone other than N'Doye.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

37 points with Bellerin and Captain Sanchez still to play. He was simply lumped in as "Other" for the the Top 1k captain choices this week, so he could be a massive differential for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

35 with ndoye and sanchez to go. I could do with both scoring to salvage a really poor week.

Advertisement