Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have a pile to get through, have to get back to watching that documentary on Kurt Cobain..you watching anything interesting Grem?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh I want to see that.. Haven't started anything lately at all. Netflix might happen soon though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh Brother is really great :D

I'm terrible for not getting around to watching stuff I plan to watch too :o

Hey Grem, what do you think of the song Turn Back The Clock?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Which, Mama or the Kurt Cobain documentary?

Netflix is all right, not as much in it as I hoped! :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Links - that's another someone is chopping onions song.. :( I haven't even looked up story behind it tbh yet.

Mozz the cobain documentary

• Advertisement

Links - that's another someone is chopping onions song.. :( I haven't even looked up story behind it tbh yet.

I haven't looked up the story either, but still, the instruction for the song are kinda like:

1. Listen to song
    2. Try not to cry
    3. Curl up into a ball and sob uncontrollably :(

Yeah that's exactly right! They can very expertly find and kick you in the feels. Brilliant. Also ouch and then some more brilliant.

Yeah that's exactly right! They can very expertly find and kick you in the feels. Brilliant. Also ouch and then some more brilliant.

There's a few live clips of the song posted online, sound quality isn't great, but wow some performance! :eek:

I'd say there wasn't a dry eye in the entire venue that night. :o

1c63b3ba7349f2a9f2572ed3120e209a.jpg

Oh that gif is perfect for it.. Listened to studio version first, that's just my preference I guess but caught in a live show, sucker punch.

Yeah, I listened to the studio one first, but damn if that live show isn't something special. Rabbit's performance alone is fantastic, she's just an incredible singer and the whole robotic movement is just mesmerizing :D

• Advertisement

Yeah I always go studio first. Actually this would be the first band I've watched so much live stuff from in a very long time.. Their stage act is amazing.

Yeah, a lot of the live stuff is just... wow :o

I think this is even better than the studio version:

And made all the more awesome by the little 'malfunction' half way through! :pac:

Haha yeah I've watched a fair bit of live stuff now. It's something I'd really like to see.

Right, I was meant to get to bed ages ago! :eek:

Nai nai Grem ;)

Also, Bunny's costume! :eek:

tumblr_nn18d6QNQQ1tac7ouo1_1280.jpg

Making me wish Renn faires were a thing over here.

Night Link btw I've never had any real interest in going to the states before but now? Gotta see them live sometime..

Yeah, I know the feeling!

I'll be stateside in a few weeks now! :eek: but they're not gonna be playing anywhere convenient for me, so unless I wanted to go to New Jersey, won't be able to catch 'em this time round. Fingers crossed they come to Europe ;)

Yeah nothing suitable for me either.. One day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I have not slept o.O

It'll be a lazy Sunday for sure so!.

It'll be a lazy Sunday for sure so!.

Going to wait for the sun to come up so I can go off with one of the dogs. :D

• Advertisement

You workin?

Yeah finished at eight. Will bring my own pooch for a trot then.. Nice morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Yup, just watching movies. Just finished watching Mama, it was good up until the end Watching Oh Brother Where art thou. Was meant to watch it last week but only getting round to it now!
    The sound effects in Mama creeped me out big time!!!

Morning all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Nice to see a Lair with no structural damage ............. Yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

mornin all..

coffeeeeeeee...... pls

I ended up falling back asleep :o

I ended up falling back asleep :o

Same here.

Definitely time to get up now. Need food. :p

Definitely time to get up now. Need food. :p