Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

G'night Seph ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

aw jeez its 2 hours of me life ill never get back.. <-<

Joya wrote: »
    What was?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bad movie?

Links234 wrote: »
    What was?
    the movie that's about to finish :d))
    Bad movie?
    yup!

how are you two

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

SAID THE ACTRESS TO THE BISHOP

SAID THE ACTRESS TO THE BISHOP
    hahah yes in one variant of it :d))

What movie?

but seriously,

not

christian
    grey
    one :)..
    btw my flatmate moved out this mornin, i drove her to her new place, and it is a strange feelin to be alone in the apartment again :)

my new flatmate though dropped by today to bring me reference letters and hes movin in in two weeks so.. perhaps not too bad for me to have some peace time for study :)...

• Advertisement

This lair needs to get steamier, I have just the thing! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a movie a will most definitely never watch. Just no.. Joya - enjoy the peace for the two weeks. Helpful while you're finishing off college too. Woo nearly two o clock!

I'm still unclear as to what movie you're on about :confused:

Fifty shades of sh1te. Recognise the name christian, yes I'm embarrassed...

There's a movie a will most definitely never watch. Just no.. Joya - enjoy the peace for the two weeks. Helpful while you're finishing off college too. Woo nearly two o clock!
    yea i said it as well and then friend posted it online so .. my mistake
    50 shades links : )..

Ah, why didn't you just say so?

Don't worry, I once watched Twilight just to see if it's really all that bad. It was. :o

Ah, why didn't you just say so?

Don't worry, I once watched Twilight just to see if it's really all that bad. It was. :o
    yes, same reason here.. omg how stupid was i :D

Yikes, twilight?. Braver woman than I Links.

ye me wouldnt watch it even for patison :d))

Ah it's morbid curiosity, I get that. I once attempted to watch Highschool of the Dead! :eek:

I made it in about 3 or 4 episodes I think before I said **** this garbage. If you've never heard of HOTD, it's like every negative cliche about anime all rolled into one appaling show, it's got zombies and gore, and loads sorts of lewd upskirt panty-shots. Yeah. :o

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be too often I'd watch a movie because of eye candy though gone in 60seconds was one. :o

falls into bed

see yas tomorro :)

Ah, I think I best take the dog out and curl up in bed and watch something. Tempted to fill a hot water bottle again, it's really feeling cold tonight.

OH! :D
    I almost forgot, the beer I have currently in the fermenting bucket is BUBBLING away nicely now! Kinda thought something was a bit wrong as it didn't start to bubble, but I'm all happy and excited now, stuff's happening! :D

i better go to sleep as well as me and my friend have a project submission tomorrow,,, should be at least capable of helpin out :)
    so nite from joya : )

G'night Joya! ;)

Oh and word of advice, if you're ever tempted to watch Highschool of the Dead, well don't. It's not worth it.

I break in new lair on my own? *shrugs and stares at floor*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I am here now!

Hi there Mozz, you're up late, doin ok there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Yup, just watching movies. Just finished watching Mama, it was good up until the end :rolleyes: Watching Oh Brother Where art thou. Was meant to watch it last week but only getting round to it now!

• Advertisement

I'm a disaster, loads of stuff but just never get around to it.. Ended up watching a lot of recorded stuff the lad few days trying to clear space.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement