Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Direct

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I'd rather play Zelda on the CDi....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Definitely has a bang of Octopath about it
    That's what I thought it was. Looks gorgeous all the same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

A demo Retr0!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Looks cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

its the same craic they did for project octo, they want to have the same success with this new game

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,030 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Star Wars CGI demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,926 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Thought it was going to be a port of that star wars kinect dance game

That looks like total Wii era pap

A dagger to my heart Nintendo a dagger :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,030 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Generic mobile phone game art and humour: the game.

Boooooooring.

That looks like total Wii era pap

Thought it was fortnite

Christ... more stuff I'll never play ...

Dangan Ronpa and Nonary type game? Yes please! Worlds end club should be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,926 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Another game for EA to point to when they say their games don't sell on Switch

Ninja Gaiden collection!
    Woohoo!

intresting ninja gaiden

I ****ing love Ninja Gaiden. But the Sigma versions are the worst versions of 1 and 2. But even by worst they are still 2 of the best action games ever.

Ninja Gaiden collection!
    Woohoo!
    This I will buy. Always though it was pronounces gay din.

Bravely Default 2... Cidonalad wants this one

• Advertisement

I never played age of calamity. Not a fan of the repetitivness of the warriors type games.

Hopefully Bravely Default doesn't **** itself in the second half like the series always does.

GnG actually looks great.

GnG... A must buy, even if I will always suck at that franchise

iamtony wrote: »
    I never played age of calamity. Not a fan of the repetitivness of the warriors type games.

same man got bored of the wii u one after a while

Bravely Default 2... Cidonalad wants this one

He must be near cidona man now is he?

Nice that's a closer date for Saga

i thought apex was out on switch already

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Ao-****ing-numa

Legend of Zelda anniversary??

• Advertisement

HERE WE GO MOTHER ****ERS

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Advertisement