Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ninty Direct

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    GnG... A must buy, even if I will always suck at that franchise
    Everyone does man. The people on youtube who finish in one life are not real, they can't be:o. Can't wait for that either. Love it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Skyward Sword!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Skyward Sword.... Yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Yes yes YES YES YEEEEESSSSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Satturnfalls

aw nooooo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

iamtony wrote: »
    Everyone does man. The people on youtube who finish in one life are not real, they can't be:o. Can't wait for that either. Love it.

It's doable. I'm living proof :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,557 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Actual dungeons again!
    I may cry!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

The best Zelda theme wasted on the worst Zelda game.

Yes, I'm buying it.

Shut up.

please let it be part of a collection

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Skyward Sword.... Yuck.

I never finished it lying on my couch with nunchucks but liked it so it's welcome.

• Advertisement

please let it be part of a collection

Wind waker and Twilight please

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's doable. I'm living proof :cool:

You lie(it's not a hotori hanso sword) :D

Oh my joycons are drifting I don't want to send them back babe I could get covid in the post office. I'll just get these Zelda ones:P

Still no fecking Metroid!!!

Splatoon?

splatoon 3 :O

Single player campaign?

has to be an expansion?

NO WAYYYY

Splatoon 3!

Always up for more splatoon.

• Advertisement

Is it the first major release on the Switch to get a direct sequel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Missing an old-fashioned "and one more thing..."

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Very disappointing if this is it, one old Zelda game and a Splatoon 3 2022 announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jesus that was seriously weak.

If nothing else, it's convinced me I need to buy a PS5.

ah here, mario golf is all im really hyped for LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Greyfox

That was a pretty poor direct :(

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Is it the first major release on the Switch to get a direct sequel?

Possibly. Looks very samey samey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Shovelware central. Splatoon in 2022, not a peep of BOTW2 :( Is anybody working in Nippon? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pcadhain

First one since September and that was it? If they're advertising Twilight Princess' release in July now, we won't hear anything else until E3 I guess. N64 games to Switch Online would be cool, I don't know if that's too much to ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

When they're announcing a physical version of a game that's been out for months in Hades, you know they're low on actual new games.

Advertisement