Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fat Burners?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,578 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

C.Behan wrote: »
    Honestly I was always sceptical about fat burners, but 2 weeks ago I bought T6 fat burners from discount supplements, and I have felt and seen results almost immediately. Dosage for my first week was 1 a day, up to 2 a day now and feeling great.

Having only been 2 weeks I would recommend them so far, gave me great energy through my workouts but I do tend to feel a bit weak sometimes during the day... 30 euro for 60 capsules.

Is your diet still the same as it was 2 weeks ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 C.Behan

Is your diet still the same as it was 2 weeks ago?

Yep, drinking more Green tea though. Roughly 3-4 small cups a day.

Yep, drinking more Green tea though. Roughly 3-4 small cups a day.

So you eat the same and lose weight? Even the fat burners don't claim to do that

I never claimed to have lost any weight what so ever?

I never claimed to have lost any weight what so ever?

So what did the fat burners do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

So what did the fat burners do?

Burn money

As stated in my previous posts... Added energy throughout my workouts, which in turn I felt and looked leaner. Could be due to decreased water retention from T6 or from added intensity during workouts due to the fat burners.

As stated in my previous posts... Added energy throughout my workouts, which in turn I felt and looked leaner. Could be due to decreased water retention from T6 or from added intensity during workouts due to the fat burners.

How do they add energy if you're not consuming more energy? You also said you felt weaker.

If you want energy then a pre workout or coffee would be more like what you take but fat burners don't even claim to boost energy since one of their aims is to reduce your consumption of energy

Ingredients:

•Caffeine
    •Capsicum Extract
    •N-Methyltyramine
    •Cranesbill Extract
    •Cocoa Extract
    •Acai Extract

Both Caffeine and Methyltyramine - both stimulants

Ingredients:

•Caffeine
    •Capsicum Extract
    •N-Methyltyramine
    •Cranesbill Extract
    •Cocoa Extract
    •Acai Extract

Fair enough but they don't claim it's for an energy boost.

And it's why I suggested a coffee pre workout.

Not having a go at you, chief. Just it's a bit sketchy when it comes to info and fat burners in general are a bit sketchy as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

Ingredients:

•Caffeine
    •Capsicum Extract
    •N-Methyltyramine
    •Cranesbill Extract
    •Cocoa Extract
    •Acai Extract

There are a few studies showing NMT may actually interfere with fat burning.
    Its the major constituent in beer that causes increased gastric secretions and boozy cravings, its used in Japan specifically to increase appetite.
    Also It probably isn't a stimulant, just due to it's chemical structure.
    It's also metabolized extremely fast.

Just Fyi
    Source

• Registered Users Posts: 39,159 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

If you haven't lost weight, then you haven't burned any fat, you aren't leaner.
    Even if you decreased water retention (which fat burners don't claim to do) your weight would still have decreased.
    You are probably looking hard to find results.

€30 for 60 caffeine pills is very expensive.

Advertisement