Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HP Stream 7 Tablet £49 WITH CODE

Options
  • 23-03-2015 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭

found on HKUD

Get £25 off the already discounted HP Stream 7 which makes it now £49.99!

Voucher code: jj446qqej

PS. I've just noticed you can also get 3% cashback on Quidco.com

Signature Edition: Exclusive to Microsoft Store, the Stream 7 Signature Edition tablet is fine-tuned for fast performance from the second you turn it on. It comes protected with premium, free anti-virus software that never expires. And best of all, it comes without any annoying junkware or trialware, giving you peace of mind that your tablet is clean, fast, and protected.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Tweedle Dumb

Don't Need One, Bought One.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭T-Bird

I'm not a compulsive shopper, I'm not a compulsive shopper, I'm (not) a compulsive shopper.... Oh dear..

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭dunleas

Oh.......... no........ no........ purchased....feel better now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

keep getting uk address required fro payment option even if use the tick box for select this address for billing...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I only posted it....I didnt buy it :D (pats self on back )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Jade2015

I had to put the sample UK post code in for shipping address. Got an error when tried to pay by PayPal. Checked my yahoo email and there was an email from Microsoft with a link to confirm email. Once I clicked the link. I was then apply to complete patment

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭dunleas

stevejazzx wrote: »
    keep getting uk address required fro payment option even if use the tick box for select this address for billing...?

yes I was in a loop as well so I just used Parcel Motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jamok

SM97 wrote:
    h30434. www3.hp. com/t5/Windows-Tablets/Stream-7-Buzzing-when-Headphones-plugged-in/td-p/4746542

SM97 wrote:
    www. youtube. com/watch?v=XEN0Hl3iVWw - around the 10.40 mark he mentions it.

I have one and can attest the same. A minor thing for a tablet at this price for this quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Timfy

For some reason it accepts the code but once I log in to complete payment it reverts back to £75

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

No, unfortunately not!

I tried it with a fresh account, registered to my parents address in the UK and the same thing occured.

Shame as I would have a use for this but I'm just a little too tight to go to £75 :D
    SM97 wrote: »
    Can you not re-enter the code after you login?

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message, however a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

• Advertisement

SM97 wrote: »
    A user above was mentioning having to verify your account before checkout, did you do this?

Yes, both accounts are two step verified... tis a mystery!

(And apologies for previous top post!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭moonboy52

The headphone issue put me off. I will hold off for a 2gb of Ram model.

They are shipped from Ireland AFAIK, so not much waiting time for those who ordered

• Registered Users Posts: 5,867 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Great option for somebody considering Office 365 for the year - you get that included (plus 1Tb cloud storage) which would normally cost €99 alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭murphm45

Just out of curiosity did anyone who ordered this get confirmation from Microsoft yet? If so how long did it take. I'm only waiting about an hour so I'm not too worried (yet) but if be nice to know how others got on.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,115 ✭✭✭Invincible

murphm45 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity did anyone who ordered this get confirmation from Microsoft yet? If so how long did it take. I'm only waiting about an hour so I'm not too worried (yet) but if be nice to know how others got on.

Thanks

Got order confirmation at same time as paypal email, within a few mins of placing order. Should be handy for XBMC on the move :)

Invincible wrote: »
    Got order confirmation at same time as paypal email, within a few mins of placing order. Should be handy for XBMC on the move :)

Thanks seems like I should be worried so. Might give it a while and try ordering again so. Just out of curiosity how did you deal with their wanting a UK billing address?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

I'm getting Invalid promo code for it.

murphm45 wrote: »
    Thanks seems like I should be worried so. Might give it a while and try ordering again so. Just out of curiosity how did you deal with their wanting a UK billing address?

As someone mentioned earlier in thread, I used BT1 1AA postcode.
    In microsoft confirmation, the postcode just appears on the address line before Ireland. Don't know if using paypal instead of c-card would have got processing completed or not.

Invincible wrote: »
    As someone mentioned earlier in thread, I used BT1 1AA postcode.
    In microsoft confirmation, the postcode just appears on the address line before Ireland. Don't know if using paypal instead of c-card would have got processing completed or not.

Thanks. I used PayPal too but I never put Ireland in the address maybe that was my downfall!

I'll play the waiting game a little longer before I try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Expired :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

Thank you OP :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Not expired, use code: ft6kn75gg

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Thanks OP, didn't need one, bought one anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Code expired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Tinie wrote: »
    Not expired, use code: ft6kn75gg

Good stuff, worked for me just now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 waterfordal

Anyone else getting charged £9.35 for VAT and total coming to £59.34?

Scratch that, got it working now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Purchased. Jesus they do make the buying process very convoluted.

Either I'll use it myself, or it'll make a nice gift for a nephew.

Cheers

Anyone come across a good case/stand and screen protector for this yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

What payment method did those who ordered successfully use ? I'm trying to order with my VISA debit card and I'm getting "We cannot authorise the payment method". I log-in to my PayPal account and I'm getting the same thing :confused:

• Advertisement

Paypal, adding BT1 1AA in postcode section.

Advertisement