Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Least likeable TV characters.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

OK this one many won't agree on but Abbey and Luka from Er.
    Two very self absorbed and not nice people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

darkdubh wrote: »
    Yeah everyone hated Ziggy.Staying with The Wire Maurice Levy The lawyer for the gangs had to be one of the most repellent characters on TV ever.He just made my skin crawl every time he appeared.Saul from Breaking Bad has obvious parralels but at least he has some redeeming features.

I liked Levy. He was just as scummy and unscrupulous as the gangsters he represented and as Omar said to him, "I got the shotgun, you got the briefcase. It's all in the game". He was certainly a bad guy, but a good character in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Jo from fair city and Ian beale from eastenders.Jo because of the voice and beale because he's an all round w@nker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

madmaggie wrote: »
    When I was a kid, watching that crappy show Hart to Hart, I always wanted the the main characters to get bumped off. So smug and smarmy.

"When they met, it was MOIDER!" :D;)

smilerf wrote: »
    OK this one many won't agree on but Abbey and Luka from Er.
    Two very self absorbed and not nice people

Here's Abby with, um, Dougal McGuire... :o:o:D;)

Maura-Tierney_I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Harvey, is that not our beloved Inda?:D

Jeez, the mention of that catchphrase from Hart to Hart wants to make me tear out my hair.

More boo-licks from Hyacinth Buck-kay. Talk about a gag being flogged to death.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

livia-soprano-aint-got-no-time-for-that-o.gif

Seen Carmella Soprano mentioned a few times..... Can only guess but shouldnt that be Livia, Tony's mom?
    She wins it for me in any case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

madmaggie wrote: »
    When I was a kid, watching that crappy show Hart to Hart, I always wanted the the main characters to get bumped off. So smug and smarmy.

Not Mrs H, she's (/was) gawjus...

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

Started watching Extras again on boxset.How could I have forgotten Greg?One of the most punchable tv characters ever.And its compounded by his physical resemblence to Ian O Doherty of the Indo,same greasy lank black hair and chubby leering face.

ian.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSc_vuX10sGk-l7ygn7XM3GwbPGHDfepyxG0frXXa8QOpPE-bw6M1ob82g

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

Maggie Jordan from The Newsroom. Whiny, annoying and shrill, yet everybody loved her and thought she could do no wrong. (OK I felt bad for her after the trip to Africa, but before long she was back to her usual irritating self).

MacKenzie McHale (she of the stupid name) wasn't much better. But Maggie just edges it on the annoying scale, I think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Kim from 24. How has there been 10 pages without her getting mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 10ten10

I don't like Ralph in The Simpsons. I find his simpleness so irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,295 ✭✭✭✭Penn

10ten10 wrote: »

RfAflF1.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

The son and wife in breaking bad. I actually stopped watching after season 2. I couldnt take them anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

10ten10 wrote: »

:D:D:D:):):);););)

I refuse to accept, though, that Ralph is stupid because his father dropped him on his head as a baby. It's not much better than the revelation that Frank Grimes had a son with a hooker, IMHO. :o:o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

"Go wrote:
    I refuse to accept, though, that Ralph is stupid because his father dropped him on his head as a baby. It's not much better than the revelation that Frank Grimes had a son with a hooker, IMHO. :o:o:o

Who is Frank Gri............ah you mean Grimey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Valeen from Knot's Landing. Urgh. Pointless woman. There from the start and became obsolete as other female characters came to the fore. Nobody missed her after she left.

Except that Val and Gary were the whole point of Knots Landing. Miss Ellie bought them the house when they decided to move away from Dallas

Advertisement