Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 5 | Episode 15 | Try [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Where's the funny recap for this episode? They're usually up by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭frenchmartini

Does anyone else think the walkers arriving are a test?

Is it possible the wolves are creating/drawing walkers into the area to test the defences of the town. While watching and seeing who's a threat and how strong they are.

Alexandria don't seem to have anyone picking off walkers. Seems to be all sasha.

Yes I do. The alexandrians have exiled people before, so perhaps they've gone rogue, revenge and all that.
    I loved the michone flashback, when we first met her all hooded with two chained walkers, and I think her actions were indeed damage litigation. She's protecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

quickbeam wrote: »
    If the woman tied to the tree was so recently killed then why did nobody hear her scream for help? Surely she'd have done that, and she'd have been close enough to our guys for them to hear?

That's what happens when you reject Carols cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

I'm not sure if Andrew Lincoln who plays Rick is a really good actor or a really bad actor.

nc6000 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if Andrew Lincoln who plays Rick is a really good actor or a really bad actor.

He's the best thing about the show by a long distance imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,325 ✭✭✭naughto

Morpork wrote: »
    Where's the funny recap for this episode? They're usually up by now.

No sign of them this week no idea why. Expect new ones for the final ep

Advertisement