Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the drunkest youve been

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

Found myself passed out half naked on Vegas Boulevard with about 6 prostitutes all over me. Luckily I had no $$$ on me but they did take my Ipod. When I came to I chased them & berrated them about how poorly they are treading their tourists & how Vegas depends on its tourism to survive.... Mid sentence I copped a sweetly timed right hook from a pimp. There's a good before & after pic of the night in question.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

A thread full of mostly Irish adults discussing how drunk they've gotten, lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

I dunno what's worse, being drunk - looking back and having a giggle or taking one's self far too seriously. Actually I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Falling asleep in toilet cubicles with my pants down and waking up after the pub/club is closed has happened a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Butterface wrote: »
    Falling asleep in toilet cubicles with my pants down and waking up after the pub/club is closed has happened a few times.

In fairness, it could have been worse had you forgotten to put your pants down.:)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

I know a guy who had a wet dream in front of about 8 people while passed out on the couch...he woke up as he blew his load, funny we didn't see him about for 6 months after that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I know a guy who had a wet dream in front of about 8 people while passed out on the couch...he woke up as he blew his load, funny we didn't see him about for 6 months after that.

That's disgusting and it must have been shocking embarrassing for the poor fella.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Got rubbered and headed to sister in laws place to sleep, myself and her husband had been out drinking, drinking a lot.
    I was asleep in the upstairs front room.
    This is important.

So, during the night I had a nightmare of being sick, puking all over the place but, upon waking at about 6am, there was no sign of vomit in the room anywhere.

So, brushed the teeth and headed out to the car to drive to work, this was in simpler days some 14 years ago when you could do that sort of thing.

Hopped into the car and looked out the windscreen to see the sight of a half metre wide streak, black/brown in colour, from the upstairs window to the ground, with toilet paper all over the ground mixed with the dried vomit.

My wife and her sister were off on a trip over night so I had another day so I got off work, tried to wash it off, no joy.
    Got a tin of paint instead and painted over it all!

Don't think I've gotten that drunk since, thank the gods!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

One time I was quite drunk, but admittedly not the drunkest I've ever been. Was staying in the hotel above Coppers. At about 3.30am after a feed of pints, we decided in the room that we wanted a cup of tea. Kettle wasn't working so rang down to reception, they said come down and we'll give you a new kettle.

About 15 minutes later I hit the button on the lift for reception, arrived down with kettle in hand, no one to be seen. All the staff were completely gone, not a sinner about. So I got back in the lift, somehow hit the basement button by accident and the lift went down. I step out, the door closes behind and I suddenly realise i'm standing in the entrance to the night club, which is now completely empty. I had no phone with me either and there was no button to reopen the lift.

Once again, not a sinner about, no bar staff, bouncers, cleaners, anyone. Completely empty. I was stuck behind double doors that led into the night club and the main entrance of the street. Banging away for ages and no one came to my aid. So I went to the main door, a big black metal door with giant bolts, opened them up and gingerly walked out on to the steps, with about 50 drunk people looking down at me from the street. Kettle in hand, I started climbing over the now locked railings on the street, nearly buckled myself. I then had to stand at the front door for ages, knocking away until somehow, someone, opened the door and let me in.

Tit.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

eternal wrote: »
    That's disgusting and it must have been shocking embarrassing for the poor fella.

Yip...no one wanted to be the one to wake him...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Ford: "It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
    Arthur: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
    Ford: "You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The most drunk I have ever been was on a college weekend years ago to the Burren. Ritz and vodka, lots of it. I woke in the night in the hostel bursting for a wee, and ended up in a wardrobe :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭riaganach

.... the time I stood in the middle of Carysfort Avenue at 2am after a mate's house party and flagged down a lovely white taxi which turned out to be a garda squad car. God bless them, they saw I was a danger to myself and dropped me home. I have this vague memory of wondering why the taxi driver was wearing a garda uniform.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Fell into the fireplace at Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭daheff

Woke up in a bed I didn't recognise....and in a spinning room. After a while a (still crazily drunk me) started to realise the bed was mine!

Another time I was in a nightclub...on the dancefloor...decided I'd just lean up against the pillar for a few seconds...closed my eyes & woke up at home...friends told me I just fell asleep & slide down the pillar & lay in a heap on the dance floor....eventually bouncers saw me & took me outside. Friend brought me home & stuck me on his couch

• Registered Users Posts: 7,076 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Not the drunkest I've been but a recent one: Just last weekend was out with some mates and got plastered.

Went to two different parties and probably drank fouf litres of beer and a few whiskey and cokes. Don't remember how I got home but last thing I remember is walking in the middle of a dual carriageway trying to hail a taxi, about forty minutes walk from my gaf. Woke up in my bed around 12 the next day with my left thumb in agony and cuts on my right hand and both knees. The battery in my phone had gone earlier in the night before so lost track of time.

One of my mates told me he last saw me in the club in around 4 o'clock trying to convince him to fight a guy with me and it was the drunkest he's ever seen me. Said he turned away for a bit and when he turned back I was gone. Thought I'd gone off to fight the lad, tried ringing but no joy. I vaguely remember leaving the place and knowing I needed a taxi and thus I began wandering the streets in search of a taxi.

Don't remember anything between then and waking up but when I woke up, I had plugged my phone in to charge (Samsung S5 which has a latch over the part for the charger so is a real pain to open), I'd opened and locked two doors to get into my flat and had gone up three flights of stairs, I'd eaten a tin of tuna and drank half a litre bottle of water I'd left in the fridge. Didn't lose my keys or anything, still had a decent amount of money in my pocket. My head was clear, I was just shattered and had massive fear, worst I've had for years.

**** story compared to some others I've had but the most recent one and the worst I've had in about a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I was told that one time I was so drunk I kicked in the door of a toilet and pulled the chap that as in there out of the way to puke in the toilet, a la smack my bitch up style. Needless to say I don't remember any of that.

The worst I think was one time with lads from college we drank all night and absolutely trashed the house. Firebreathing nasty peach shnaps, playing jokes on everyone, rearranging the house into a man cave. Ended up sleeping with some randomer, which turned out to be one of the lads mates wife :( and disposed the used evidence very badly, which made the chaps mrs in question very cross...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,243 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Not the drunkest I've been but a recent one: Just last weekend was out with some mates and got plastered.

Went to two different parties and probably drank fouf litres of beer and a few whiskey and cokes. Don't remember how I got home but last thing I remember is walking in the middle of a dual carriageway trying to hail a taxi, about forty minutes walk from my gaf. Woke up in my bed around 12 the next day with my left thumb in agony and cuts on my right hand and both knees. The battery in my phone had gone earlier in the night before so lost track of time.

One of my mates told me he last saw me in the club in around 4 o'clock trying to convince him to fight a guy with me and it was the drunkest he's ever seen me. Said he turned away for a bit and when he turned back I was gone. Thought I'd gone off to fight the lad, tried ringing but no joy. I vaguely remember leaving the place and knowing I needed a taxi and thus I began wandering the streets in search of a taxi.

Don't remember anything between then and waking up but when I woke up, I had plugged my phone in to charge (Samsung S5 which has a latch over the part for the charger so is a real pain to open), I'd opened and locked two doors to get into my flat and had gone up three flights of stairs, I'd eaten a tin of tuna and drank half a litre bottle of water I'd left in the fridge. Didn't lose my keys or anything, still had a decent amount of money in my pocket. My head was clear, I was just shattered and had massive fear, worst I've had for years.

**** story compared to some others I've had but the most recent one and the worst I've had in about a year.

You sound like a knob.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,041 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

First day in Amsterdam I went to a bar and started drinking. Didn't leave til later that night after drinking all day. I was walking around for ages, couldn't find my hotel. After about 2 hours of wandering around I eventually found it. The fecking thing was right beside the bar where I was drinking. I walked straight past it.

Advertisement