Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the drunkest youve been

Options
  • 15-03-2015 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭

For me it was in college falling asleep in the toilets of the nightclub with my pants around my ankes, woke up about 2 hrs after the club had been clear and the staff were moping up..thats 10 yrs ago now

P.s no i dont think im cool....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Are those my feet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Had a lost weekend once....I was not a pretty sight at the end of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,868 ✭✭✭gifted

Was on my local in cork city and didn't leave till 9ish the next morning, got into a cab and told the driver that there was a great stretch in the evenings...not realising I was drinking all night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

The drunkest I have ever been was sitting down at the bus-stop just to relax and catch my breath. The next thing I remember was waking up 'standing' believe it or not in a field - large golf-course pitch right beside Dublin airport surrounded by barbed wire and a big ditch.

It took me quite some time to get out of this field because of the barbed-wire. I have no idea how I got there.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Burkie94

Mine was a lads holiday to Santa Ponsa a couple of years ago. First night there me and one of the other boys walked along our floor knocking into all the friendlier neighbours and getting acquainted. We'd have a couple of cans in each room and whatever spirits were on offer. I remember vaguely getting to about the 6th or 7th room and that's about it.

Next thing I remember is sitting on the couch in the lobby of our apartments, one of my mates bringing me up to bed and the other paying my fine for taking a piss off the balcony, onto a big massive bouncers head. Didn't believe them when they told me in the morning! Fairly embarrassing but it's given us a great auld story.

Surprisingly got along quite well with that bouncer after that, chap took it very well!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭NotCominBack

I once got sunburn on the roof of my mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

So drunk I fell in the canal on the way home.

I gave myself a right proper scare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

We went to a cocktail bar for my 30th birthday and pretty much worked our way through the menu. I got so drunk that on the way to the ladies I managed to slip all the way down the stairs on my ass. I bruised my tailbone.:o When we got home I had the great idea to smoke in bed and nodded off with a lit ciggy in my hand, managed to singe a hole in our really expensive velvet bedspread, but was lucky I didn't burn the flat down.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Got that drunk that when I woke up I couldn't remember that I was actually out the night before and when I looked in the mirror I had a massive gash on my forehead, and that was leaving cert results night!

Not my brightest moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

Took a wrong turn coming out of a nightclub and walked 4 miles the wrong direction. I ended up falling asleep on top of a wall. When I woke up, I had no idea where I was or when it was.

Similar thing happened a few years later in England, I walked for hours but the whole time thought I was in dublin, no wonder I could not find my way home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

fell facefirst down nightclub stairs,woke up outside with carpet burnt face

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I woke up with a major dent in my forehead and reeking of stripper. True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

In a cell with some other inebriated idiot like myself

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Holding onto the carpet in case I fell.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

Thinking this house party is gonna be epic.....then waking up the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Inb4 I drank myself sober.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Once drunk so much malt whisky that I went and agreed with my mate that hoziers "take me to church" was a decent tune.

Never again I tell ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭todders

Once drunk so much malt whisky that I went and agreed with my mate that hoziers "take me to church" was a decent tune.

Never again I tell ya.

You drank yourself out of musical snobbery? Wow that's drunk.

Side note: malt whisky no less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

todders wrote: »
    You drank yourself out of musical snobbery? Wow that's drunk.

Side note: malt whisky no less

No, I drunk myself into musical snobbery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,319 ✭✭✭Al_Coholic

never been drunk

Al_Coholic wrote: »
    never been drunk

I know the feeling.

Sure I said that all the time when I was drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭AndonHandon

Woke up in a bush next to a motorway, about two miles outside of the town we were out drinking in in Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

I think she was Australian.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

I don't remember :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Ploughed through about 7 vodka and red bulls, way over what I could usually handle, I was sitting down most of the night so I didn't realise how drunk I actually was until I was after forming an emotional bond with a glass my friend smashed on the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Woke up in a strangers bed with a stranger next to me, no memory whatsoever of the past 18ish hours, put my hand onto my face and felt what I thought was the nastiest injury ......... felt flaky, scabby and rough to the touch .......... discovered it was a slice of cold pepperoni pizza stuck to my face so I ate it and went back to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

At a house party, trying to impress a girl and drank few cans n 2 naggins - was feeling the effects after but not too bad so I grabbed another naggin she had in the house and drank it straight and apparently whatever everyone else was having too..

Don't remember much after that but my cousin was there and had it all for me the next day .. I was sitting at the kitchen table up straight and then all of a sudden just fell off the chair to the ground - que getting sick everywhere, eventually I had to be lifted upstairs to bed to where they shaved off my eyebrows, waxed almost all the hair off my body and wrote with permanent marker all over me - bastards!

I remember waking up, no pain in my head or nothing still absolutely pissed stumbling around the place - made it home to where I was still getting sick and empty reaching until about 9pm that night - it took me about a week to recover ...

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭todders

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I think she was Australian.

You thought "it" was a "she" morelike

• Advertisement

Look, I'll share this humanly disgusting event with you of which I'm not happy with even to this day... The drunkest I ever was truthfully... Enjoy.

I can never drink cider again... ever, and have not touched a drop of cider in 6 years knock-on-wood.

There I was fatly wobbling along very very drunk on auto-pilot trying to find my family's abode and stay the night there as a drunken visit, and to say hello respectably. Sure enough I found it after walking a long distance.

I entered the house and blacked out. I woke up the next day at a lately time of 7pm and was told what I had done when I walked/fell 'crawling possibly' in the door. My mother and father and also my sister told me that I was asleep on the kitchen table and hopped up and 'yes' I urinated all over the kitchen table and the lampshade thinking I was in the bathroom in a dream.

Just imagine what it would be like to wake up with a humongous hangover to be told you pissed all over the kitchen table and electric lampshade of which I could have electrocuted myself or caused a fire.

There are some things that I'm ashamed of, but having your mother and father and sister looking at you pissing all over their table and crystal lampshade I will never get over.

Pissed in the 4th dimension that was.

Advertisement