Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the drunkest youve been

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Weirdest was on a night out at college in Portrush, I woke up on a seat behind the 6th tee box at Royal Portrush. Its a good two miles through the golf course to get to there. No idea how or why I ended up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

todders wrote: »
    You thought "it" was a "she" morelike

I was very very drunk, not very very very drunk.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Woke up in a garden in Crumlin (I lived on the northside) with what turned out to be a broken wrist and needing 12 stitches - which could only be done after the nurse spent nearly an hour picking glass out of the wound and cleaning it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Santa Ponza for me too. Doing a Comp. Crew course and staying on board the yacht. Got so pissed we couldn't row the tender back to the mooring. We ended up throwing all our clothes into it and towing it back with the rope. We got back to the boat tied up the tender and decided it would be great craic to carry on swimming around.

Very bloody dangerous but it's amazing how fast you start to sober up when you're exerting yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭spud82

was trying to get into a nightclub and was told i was too drunk. So i got down on my hands and knees and opened the bouncers legs and crawled in underneath them and crawled past the pay in desk before getting thrown out....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I was fall-around the place drunk at a friend's 21st about five years ago. Was in a fairly tight dress so I was wearing a pair of spanx, the ones that go a bit down your thighs. Yeah. So anyway, I was bursting for a piss and went to the bathroom and peed. Decided it was time for a drunken nap and passed out in the stall and woke up a bit later and realised I'd never took my spanx off and inadvertently pissed all over them.

That was the moment my dignity died. Thankfully, my nap had sobered me up a bit so I had the good sense to leg it and go back to my flat asap. Not sure it was my drunkest state but it's up there.

Mortifying anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

todders wrote: »
    You thought "it" was a "she" morelike

*Drops hand

"That's not a Sheila"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭mojesius

When I lived in NYC, I went in a really bad date where yer man turned out to be a major cokehead and started smashing bottles against the bar we were sitting at. He got kicked out, i stayed and drank whiskey with a gang in the bar. Ended up having a party that I have no recollection of. Only found out about it because a. There were a lot of bottles in the apartment in the next day and b. Random strangers kept coming into the bar I worked in all the following week high fiving me and telling me what a great party it was :/

I cut down on the whiskey after that. Rocket fuel!

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭BetterThanThou

After 3 bottles of Buckfast that I remember drinking, last thing I remember was at about 1, I remember checking my phone to see the time. Everything else after that might as well not happened, my friends told me they decided to leave at half 1, but I decided to stay as I had made friends with another group of people and the bar wasn't closed till 3. Next thing I remember was waking up at home at about 10 that night, I was informed that I came in the door at about 12pm the day after, so I have absolutely no idea what I was doing for those 7 hours. The bar I was at is known for doing the occasional lock in if you bribe them with enough cash, so my guess is that either the bar decided to do a lock in, or the group of friends I made decided to continue the party at home and invited me, to this day, I still have no idea what I was doing for those 7 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,973 ✭✭✭Dick phelan

In Prague, had a 70cl bottle of vodka straight in a short space of time, Last i remember was on the tram heading into town, woke up the next day with a bruise on my cheek, i was told apparently i'd got into the club and fallen flat on the dance floor and puked all over the place, My mates had to carry me out along with the bouncers who threw me out, apparently i got a bit thick with one of them and got a smack for my troubles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭ElChe32

Hamburg about 5 years ago on Erasmus, me 3 Spanish friends. Repperbahn..stumbling between bars, lots of shots. Pissed as farts we giggling about all the sex shops, fall through the door of a sex shop and proceed to remove large jelly dildos from the bargain barrel. Proceed to lob them at each other. Get kicked out of the shop by the assistant who had shouted up the street for the police. Drunkenly explain to the cops that we are just dumb students and he lets us off and even took a picture with us (hero). The night ended with one of the lads almost getting beaten up because unbeknownst to him he was pissing on the side of a church of scientology and the security didn't take too kindly to a drunken Spaniard telling them to tell Tom Cruise that Top Gun was shít.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭p38

This is not condoning drink driving in any way but back in the day the plan for my saturday night was drive to town lock up the car drink in pub then get the bus to a nightclub and get a bus home and collect the car the next day. This particular night got so pissed that I got off the bus back at town, suddenly decided someone had stole my car proceeded to roam around town screaming where is my car at 4.30 in the morning with car keys in hand (had parked the car in a carpark behind pub) Guards were patrolling the town friends managed to shut me up Very Lucky:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Had 9 tequila shots in a row in the £1 tequila bar in Liverpool (on top of pre drinks). Great night but definitely the drunkest I've been. Couldn't see after a while!

Gingerbread tequila is possibly the most disgusting thing on this planet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Jumped on the wrong subway one night in Toronto and ended up the opposite side of the city,so I jumped on the next one going back and fell asleep only to wake up at the last stop at the other side of it,it was the last train and I was skint so I ended up sleeping on a golf course,was rudely awoken by the sprinklers the next morning.....that and the time I was barred from eurospar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

The drunkest I have ever been was sitting down at the bus-stop just to relax and catch my breath. The next thing I remember was waking up 'standing' believe it or not in a field - large golf-course pitch right beside Dublin airport surrounded by barbed wire and a big ditch.

It took me quite some time to get out of this field because of the barbed-wire. I have no idea how I got there.
    So drunk I fell in the canal on the way home.

I gave myself a right proper scare.
    We went to a cocktail bar for my 30th birthday and pretty much worked our way through the menu. I got so drunk that on the way to the ladies I managed to slip all the way down the stairs on my ass. I bruised my tailbone.:o When we got home I had the great idea to smoke in bed and nodded off with a lit ciggy in my hand, managed to singe a hole in our really expensive velvet bedspread, but was lucky I didn't burn the flat down.:eek:
    Smartguy wrote: »
    Took a wrong turn coming out of a nightclub and walked 4 miles the wrong direction. I ended up falling asleep on top of a wall. When I woke up, I had no idea where I was or when it was.

Similar thing happened a few years later in England, I walked for hours but the whole time thought I was in dublin, no wonder I could not find my way home!

Only read the first page, but i've done all of the above :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

My first month in college culminated in making an absolute disgrace of myself.

Fresh faced, and with the liver of a fourteen-year-old schoolgirl, I joined a notoriously boozy sports club that demanded, as a condition of membership, participation in a sort of initiation ceremony.

This included, inter alia, having to crawl through a tunnel of guys' legs underneath a table, whilst getting seven shades of shyte kicked out of you; a naked or semi-naked race on college property; and having to drink a concoction that is REPUTED to have contained the urine of one of the older members. That guy later told me and my friend it was a wind-up, others insisted it really did contain human piss. I don't want to think about it.

The party moved on to a night club called Redz, which is now gone. I wasn't having much luck with the ladies (due in no small part to my urine breath). Eventually I found a "large" lady who was drunk enough to accept my advances, and started dry humping her in the seating area. Hands and fingers everywhere.

I was still drinking at this stage, and it simply got too much, so I chundered my guts up all over a toilet cubicle; this got ejected from Redz. My best friend followed me out and found me talking gibberish and crying about the frames of my glasses having been broken, apparently by the doorman.

My friend and I went back to his house and woke up at 5am or so having basically peed in his bed (I still think it may have been sweat, he insists it wasn't sweat)

Stayed in bed the next day, vomiting violently, and didn't face back into college for the rest of the week. I was persona non grata in Redz for a long time after that. My best friend is still my best friend, the moral of the story being that true friendship can overcome anything, even drunkenly wetting your BFF's bed ♥♥♥

There was also an inexplicable incident involving wearing a basket and impersonating the Chinese, but I think I've crowned myself in enough obnoxiousness for one post….

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I once went to a wedding in the UK, it lasted all weekend. I still have no idea how I got to Heathrow and managed to get on the right flight.

I have never been drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

conorh91 wrote: »
    My first month in college culminated in making an absolute disgrace of myself.

Fresh faced, and with the liver of a fourteen-year-old schoolgirl, I joined a notoriously boozy sports club that demanded, as a condition of membership, participation in a sort of initiation ceremony.

This included, inter alia, having to crawl through a tunnel of guys' legs underneath a table, whilst getting seven shades of shyte kicked out of you; a naked or semi-naked race on college property; and having to drink a concoction that is REPUTED to have contained the urine of one of the older members. That guy later told me and my friend it was a wind-up, others insisted it really did contain human piss. I don't want to think about it.

The party moved on to a night club called Redz, which is now gone. I wasn't having much luck with the ladies (due in no small part to my urine breath). Eventually I found a "large" lady who was drunk enough to accept my advances, and started dry humping her in the seating area. Hands and fingers everywhere.

I was still drinking at this stage, and it simply got too much, so I chundered my guts up all over a toilet cubicle; this got ejected from Redz. My best friend followed me out and found me talking gibberish and crying about the frames of my glasses having been broken, apparently by the doorman.

My friend and I went back to his house and woke up at 5am or so having basically peed in his bed (I still think it may have been sweat, he insists it wasn't sweat)

Stayed in bed the next day, vomiting violently, and didn't face back into college for the rest of the week. I was persona non grata in Redz for a long time after that. My best friend is still my best friend, the moral of the story being that true friendship can overcome anything, even drunkenly wetting your BFF's bed ♥♥♥

There was also an inexplicable incident involving wearing a basket and impersonating the Chinese, but I think I've crowned myself in enough obnoxiousness for one post….

In fairness the pub around the corner from one of the places I assumed you studied at, has the reputation for being a tad boisterous and the above behaviour seems encouraged from my very limited time spent in there!

Also LOL.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Candie wrote: »
    I have never been drunk.
    It might not take you much, you wee thing :) No offence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

I got fairly drunk one night mixing bulmers and cocktails can't remember how much I drink but for me because I'm so small, it wouldn't take much (2 pints of Bulmers gets me tipsy). I was sitting down so I didn't actually realise how bad I was until I my bag fell and I reached down drunkenly to get it. I was sitting at a booth so up high enough for me.

Walloped my head off the table and fell to the stone ground. Was lucky not to injure myself more seriously. Friends brought me home and I cried\vomitted for the night. Talk about mortified. Ended up with a black eye and a few cuts.
    Definitely have not let that happen again. I remember at one point I woke up on the verge of getting sick (think I got sick in the bed too) and I just thought what if I had been so out of it that I didn't wake up? Scared me straight, horrible experience. Felt so completely out of control. :( I've never repeated that scenario.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Just today on Mammas Day my brilliant husband took me out for a wonderful meal. And now I'm having a few drinks while he is mother-fecking getting up with our 2 year old tomorrow because I got up with her this morning and yesterday morning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

eternal wrote: »
    It might not take you much, you wee thing :) No offence.

I was thinking the same
    my worst excesses pale compared to the stories on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

We all have our stories so here's mine.

5 day stint in Berlin in 2010.

Average sleep: 2 hours.
    Average temperature: -5c
    Average volume of alcohol consumed: 37.5%. Not a beer or cider in sight. When asked what spirits I had, I usually say all of the above, it was some trip. Absinthe for the first time, tequila (strangely enough) for the first time and 1.75l of Jaegermeister for under 20 quid (didn't drink all that though!).

I Mickey Rourke'd it through customs in Berlin to a rain-sodden Dublin to find my parents who looked at me for a good five seconds with my t-shirt back to front and giant sunglasses that were properly hiding my eyes. My parents laughed the entire trip home.

And then I got home, fine and in one piece.

Three days later, the hangover kicked in.

I was bed-ridden for three straight days. At the end of it, I wanted to document it to a medical journal because I thought I saw many things throughout my journey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,410 ✭✭✭Wailin

Not proud of this one......sure I was only 18......
    Turned on a fire hose in my local disco (Breens in Waterford if anyone remembers the place....the memories!) and proceeded to drench all the revellers dancing on the floor before the Magees (well known bouncers at the time) kicked the **** out of me. But hey, they let me back on the following week, all was forgiven!

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Arrived home drunk as drunk could be when the munchies kicked in. Had the sense to know I was over the legal limit for driving a vehicle but I needed fast food. Decided to cycle (breakin the law I know) back down the town for fodder, downhill all the way until my progress was halted by my face meeting the windscreen of a Garda car at the bottom of hill. Drink aware folks.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AndThatsAFact

drank a bottle and a half of vodka, walked into someones house walked up the stairs to the jax went back down to the sitting room and sat down on their couch when they were watching tele

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭aidoh

Few tall tales in this thread anyway I reckon.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

aidoh wrote: »
    Few tall tales in this thread anyway I reckon.

Giant more like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AndThatsAFact

a giraffes tail perhaps?

Advertisement