Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Had no one in FPL and only Siggy in UFPL hoping I don't fall too far after tonight hopefully not too many auto subs coming in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

25(-4)
    Giroud has been responsible for my 2 worst gameweeks this season, 1st he got sent off when I captained him, then he gets 11 points when I don't have him!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

G1032 wrote: »
    No no no. I have both of them. Probably 9 points or so gone there

10 I'd say. 4 for the goal, 3bps for Sturridge and 3 for the assist.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

jimmii wrote: »
    I don't have Sturridge but seems pretty normal for that to be an FPL assist.

How? It hit two swansea players before henderson scored.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I really think FPL need to look at the assist rules on this game in the offseason ahead of 2015/2016. It's getting ridiculous at this stage.

• Advertisement

How? It hit two swansea players before henderson scored.

Two? I must have missed the second one if its two then thats different I thought it was just the defender attempting the clearance that hit it onto Henderson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Sterling out, all aboard the henderbus

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Of all my 15 players, only got one bonus point :/

Two? I must have missed the second one if its two then thats different I thought it was just the defender attempting the clearance that hit it onto Henderson.

It flicked another player on the way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

KevIRL wrote: »
    7 point swing there due to the width of a post

The scene at FHFC Manor around about now.....

342183.jpg

• Advertisement

I don't have Sturridge but seems pretty normal for that to be an FPL assist.

Not because of the intent or not of the deflected pass, but because a defender then cleared it and it went in of Henderbus that's not an assist to the letter of the law I think.

I hope against hope that I finish on a pathetic 23 rather than a miserable 20....

FHFC wrote: »
    Not because of the intent or not of the deflected pass, but because a defender then cleared it and it went in of Henderbus that's not an assist to the letter of the law I think.

I hope against hope that I finish on a pathetic 23 rather than a miserable 20....

I don't think it should be an assist but the rules state that the defender has to significantly alter the intended destination to me he kicks the ball at about a 90% angle to where it was going which surely anyone is going to consider as changing the intended destination but I guess they can say that the intended destination is Henderson and so the defender hasn't changed it. Hopefully if they do keep it as an assist we will get one of those homepage messages telling us why!

EDIT: just watched it again and seen the deflection from the defender closest to Sturridge no way an assist!

Its never an assist. Sturridges pass deflects before that aswell.

It flicked another player on the way through.

Just watched the replay again yeh totally agree no way that should be an assist! The first defender changes the direction massively!

Its never an assist. Sturridges pass deflects before that aswell.

My point is you could argue the deflection and how significantly it altered the direction of the pass, the deflection came just after it left his foot, in my experience FPL tend to give the benefit of the doubt in a case like that.

But totally seperately the fact that a defender hit it off Henderson would be what makes it no assist.

Hopefully it's all to confusing for the lads at FPL and they just confirm the points... :)

My point is you could argue the deflection and how significantly it altered the direction of the pass, the deflection came just after it left his foot, in my experience FPL tend to give the benefit of the doubt in a case like that.

But totally seperately the fact that a defender hit it off Henderson would be what makes it no assist.

Hopefully it's all to confusing for the lads at FPL and they just confirm the points... :)

It was enough distance to see it changed the direction a fair bit. I hope they don't say to themselves ah sure we've put it in now may as well leave it! Its not an assist lads take it off him!!!

It was enough distance to see it changed the direction a fair bit. I hope they don't say to themselves ah sure we've put it in now may as well leave it! Its not an assist lads take it off him!!!

Have seen dodgier ones given for deflected passes.

And feck off and have some pity by the way.....

Have seen dodgier ones given for deflected passes.

And feck off and have some pity by the way.....

Dog eat dog games this one!! There have been plenty of dodgy Lukaku ones given alright I don't think it should stand but definitely wouldn't be surprised if you get to keep those points!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

#justicefornonesturridgeowners.

Might get a few more place out of it if the assist is taken off him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FPL site:

'Daniel Sturridge has been awarded the assist for the Liverpool goal as Jordan Henderson, the goal scorer, was the intended target for his pass.'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭AdpRo

BPS

Strtel 3
    Sakho 2
    Hendo 1

Yaay. Dodgy assist confirmed.

31 points no hits. Bang on average for top 10k I'd say. Maybe a point below

spock. wrote: »
    FPL site:

'Daniel Sturridge has been awarded the assist for the Liverpool goal as Jordan Henderson, the goal scorer, was the intended target for his pass.'

He must have intended to kick it off the inside of the first defenders leg as it was going about 20 yards away from Henderson!

FPL site:

Yesssssss. If only the cupid stunt had scored that last minute goal, but I'll take the three points and run.....

Yaay. Dodgy assist confirmed.

31 points no hits. Bang on average for top 10k I'd say. Maybe a point below

32.3 for the 10k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

FPL site:

They really need to reconsider their understanding of what constitutes an assist!

He must have intended to kick it off the inside of the first defenders leg as it was going about 20 yards away from Henderson!

Yes. He did. Your point? :D

Yes. He did. Your point? :D

Serious tekkers!

32.3 for the 10k

What's the average hits for top 10k?

• Advertisement