Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 29 Matchday Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Who's everyone captaining? Going Aguero reluctantly myself

Reluctantly Aguero too. Would prefer Sanchez but with so many going Aguero its too big a risk. I have Giroid too so hoping two Arsenal is a big enough differential and play safe on the captain. Feeling sheep like now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

jimmii wrote: »
    Reluctantly Aguero too. Would prefer Sanchez but with so many going Aguero its too big a risk. I have Giroid too so hoping two Arsenal is a big enough differential and play safe on the captain. Feeling sheep like now though!

Well we saw what happened last week by not going with the crowd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Defense is a tad shaky this week but ah well. Hoping for some sneaky attacking points! I'm going with:

Forster,
    Dawson, Skrtel, Bellerin,
    Hazard, Eriksen, Sanchez, Silva,
    Kane, Giroud, Aguero (C)

My one transfer for next week is Skrtel to Terry. I've exactly enough in the bank but I didn't want to make another transfer this week. Hopefully the FF Gods will be good to us and it'll be a nice GW.

Well we saw what happened last week by not going with the crowd

Yeah sure did! Luckily I was huddled up in the warmth of Harry! Ooih it was lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

I want to captain Silva but my its looking like a safer call with Aguero

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

jimmii wrote:
    Sterling for me. When I think a decision is close I tend to favour the more attacking player. No midfielder has had more shots in the box than Sterling in the last four I think we'll see a big score from him at some point.

Cheers, I'm gonna go with Sterling.
    It's annoying that he's playing as a wingback but maybe that will change.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I'm starting Naughton (LIV) over Fonte(che) and PVA(AV). Dont wanna go double on Sunderland defence with Panti. Right decision?

spock. wrote: »
    Cheers, I'm gonna go with Sterling.
    It's annoying that he's playing as a wingback but maybe that will change.

Yeah its not ideal alright hopefully that won't be the case!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Think a Newcastle defender could be a good shout as a Bellerin replacement too. Their last 6 fixtures are decent. I'll likely do Foster to Ospina then when West Brom's fixtures turn.

Newcastle will have nothing to play for at that stage though which reduces their attractiveness.

Qpr palace teams are out, but they both used photos so can't copy and paste on this phone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

QPR XI v Crystal Palace - Green; Furlong, Caulker, Onuoha, Suk-Young; Henry, Sandro, Wright-Phillips, Phillips; Taarabt; Austin

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Palace XI: Speroni, Delaney, Dann, Ward, Kelly, McArthur, Ledley, Puncheon, Zaha, Murray, Bolasie
    QPR XI vs. Crystal Palace: Green; Furlong, Caulker, Onuoha, Suk-Young; Henry, Sandro, Wright-Phillips, Phillips; Taarabt; Austin

Crystal Palace XI v QPR: Speroni; Ward, Delaney, Dann, Kelly; McAthur, Ledley, Puncheon, Zaha, Bolasie; Murray. #CPFC http://t.co/2hOxRBJcYn

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'm starting Naughton (LIV) over Fonte(che) and PVA(AV). Dont wanna go double on Sunderland defence with Panti. Right decision?

Too late now but I'd have started Pva. Play the player with the best chance of pts regardless of whether you are doubling up or not. I'm assuming Pva will start this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Hopefully Punch gives me a good start...

...and then I'm onboard the Schlupp train too!

Waiting patiently for the game to update

Waiting patiently for the game to update

And its updated!

Everyone chasing me in my main league has gone for Aguero as captain. Im also on the Aguero train!

Nobody transferred in Schlupp though :)

Hoping to extend my 50 point lead at the top!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

Green
    Terry Lescott Clichy
    Hazard Eriksen Silva Phillips
    Kane Aguero(c) Giroud

Guzan Downing PvA Cresswell

No transfer for me this week. Left Green in goals by mistake, could be a stroke of luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Everyone chasing me in my main league has gone for Aguero as captain. Im also on the Aguero train!

Nobody transferred in Schlupp though :)

Hoping to extend my 50 point lead at the top!

Top of the Boards Pay League (seklly) transferred in Schlupp

• Advertisement

Top of the Boards Pay League (seklly) transferred in Schlupp

2 of the top 5 in the Pay League brought him in. The other three are doing crazy things like starting Terry or Ivan :rolleyes:

Hopefully a nice 59' substitution for Schlupp ;)

Hopefully a nice 59' substitution for Schlupp ;)

After he has scored a brace and locked up the 3 baps!

I love when the game has processed and you can set your team for the next GW. Other than Foster away to City liking the look of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

2 of the top 5 in the Pay League brought him in. The other three are doing crazy things like starting Terry or Ivan :rolleyes:

It gives me a small thrill to know that strangers are looking at my team before midday on saturday:D
    I was close to Schlupp also, opted for Dawson though this week.

I love when the game has processed and you can set your team for the next GW. Other than Foster away to City liking the look of the team.

I always do it right away. Captaincy is going to be super difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Other than Foster away to City liking the look of the team.

Same here, hopefully lots of save points though.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Foster

Bellerin Ivanovic van Aanholt

Sanchez Hazard Silva Eriksen

Kane Aguero (C) Giroud (VC)

Subs: Myhill, Boyd, Alderweired, Hutton (SUS)

On paper, it should be a high-scoring week. Lots of big hitters with kind fixtures and others playing at home to similar/weaker opposition.

Good luck all.

It gives me a small thrill to know that strangers are looking at my team before midday on saturday:D
    I was close to Schlupp also, opted for Dawson though this week.

The Rivals section of Differential FPL is great for this. That GW2 bastard ahead of us forgot to change his lineup: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2823761/event-history/29/

• Advertisement

The Rivals section of Differential FPL is great for this. That GW2 bastard ahead of us forgot to change his lineup: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2823761/event-history/29/

That app is great!

Advertisement