Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow 6 Siege (PC Alpha Signup)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

yeah it takes a while to get used to but the tension is always there so its fun nevertheless. you pick up little tips form watching the other players while you're deaded

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

I've been playing off/on since the beta - I do like the game, but I'm constantly amazed how people seem to spot me with relative ease. I play quite conservatively for the most part and take my take but Its like I can't see them quick enough or they have a tiny little peak-a-boo spot through a micro hole in the wall.

I guess I just need more practice and spotting them and getting quicker on the draw.

my ubisoft/steam is ondafly if anyone wants to add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

ondafly wrote: »
    I've been playing off/on since the beta - I do like the game, but I'm constantly amazed how people seem to spot me with relative ease. I play quite conservatively for the most part and take my take but Its like I can't see them quick enough or they have a tiny little peak-a-boo spot through a micro hole in the wall.

I guess I just need more practice and spotting them and getting quicker on the draw.

my ubisoft/steam is ondafly if anyone wants to add me.

People have been playing this a lot, you know where people are generally coming from so its easy to guess

• Registered Users Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭ondafly

true - the old map awareness hasn't fully sunk in yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

I really dislike the favela map - had two abysmal games on it. Probably mostly due to lack of map knowledge but was very frustrating to play on. Both times my team failed to find the hostage when attacking and had to run round like headless chickens looking for the room.

When we were defending no one seemed to know where to position themselves and of course no one covered the ceiling so that was 3 down nearly instantly when it got blown and it was fairly easy to pick off the two of us that were left.

Otherwise still really enjoying the game and even splurged on a few extra operators. Liking Bucky and Rook a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

I like and dislike Favela for the above reasons.

Its an interesting map for roamers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

The dlc maps are bad tbh, They killed it with house , needs mroe like it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Playing now, add me if you like: konfusionirl

I'm only level 15, so don't expect much ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Anyone else experience lag even with a good connection?

Eg: I'll be walking forward, and then I'll be teleported back a few seconds.

It's really frustrating. And it happens even if I have one of the best connections of both teams. What gives?

Edit: Also, finding it impossible to get a Ranked match. Takes forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Haven't experienced that kind of lag - I've had situations of insta death and then the death cam shows my opponent firing a full clip at me but I only saw them for a split second on my screen. Its a bit frustrating at times.

• Advertisement

My internet in general is gone to **** in the last few weeks Virgin. Seems I am not alone in that.

Did someone off here add me today? DM if so, otherwise I won't know who you are.

Been playing this A LOT :pac:

Found that a quick win against inexperienced players is do thermite the ceilings and pick them off from above. Nobody ever seems to look up.

KonFusion wrote: »
    Found that a quick win against inexperienced players is do thermite the ceilings and pick them off from above. Nobody ever seems to look up.

Experienced players will c4 the **** out of you doing that :D

Advertisement