Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi all.

Lady gardening can be a tedious task!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Lady gardening can be a tedious task!

Grand for the men, just get the trimmer out and Bob's your uncle!

kfallon wrote: »
    Grand for the men, just get the trimmer out and Bob's your uncle!

So true and some don't even do that. Bush tucker trial with some lol

i like to keep it nice and trim down there

I don't think I could talk so openly about that topic! :p

• Advertisement

Karsini wrote: »
    I don't think I could talk so openly about that topic! :p

Sure it's only hair, ya either got it or you ain't lol
    Whole business in that department now sure.

Sure it's only hair, ya either got it or you ain't lol

:(
    :P

kfallon wrote: »
    :(
    :P

The aul waxage is quite painful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Totally worth it though id say

Totally worth it though id say

Not particularly no. Tbh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Your skin would be raw after it id say. I would be screaming like a baby knowing my pain threshhold. :eek:

mg1982 wrote: »
    Your skin would be raw after it id say. I would be screaming like a baby knowing my pain threshhold. :eek:

I'm a bit of a sucker for pain :o

I'm a bit of a sucker for pain :o

Go try it so, 😬

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ain't no wax going down there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

What a pleasant day for a walk. A great way to clear the head. I'm back in work after a couple of days sick leave. The morning could have been better, but I feel a bit fresher after the walk.

I hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭mg1982

Trebor176 wrote: »
    What a pleasant day for a walk. A great way to clear the head. I'm back in work after a couple of days sick leave. The morning could have been better, but I feel a bit fresher after the walk.

I hope everyone is well on this fine Wednesday :)

Not doing too bad thanks treB. Hope your well too. Anyone else feel there not cut out for relrelationships. That they enjoy the single life more? I think I do.

Not doing too bad thanks treB. Hope your well too. Anyone else feel there not cut out for relrelationships. That they enjoy the single life more? I think I do.

I can't say if I enjoy the single life more or not, having never experienced anything different. But I'm not sure if I'm cut out for relationships anyway.

My date was cancelled, she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship at the moment.

I can't say if I enjoy the single life more or not, having never experienced anything different. But I'm not sure if I'm cut out for relationships anyway.

My date was cancelled, she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship at the moment.

Ffs if i had a euro for every time I've heard that :rolleyes: Simple yes or no question really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

This crap. Why go on dating sites if you don't want to meet up? Piss off and stop wasting my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭Trebor176

Good too thanks. It's only when I see others in relationships, or learn of those I know getting into them or getting engaged, married or whatever, that I realise what I'm missing out on. Having not been in a proper relationship before, I really don't know how I'd be in one. I like to think I would make a good bf. At the moment, I don't really enjoy single life. Though, at times, I don't think about it. It's just in the above cases that I do.

My date was cancelled, she said she doesn't know if she wants a relationship at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, that old chestnut. I've experienced that a number of times. I really don't know why they have to string someone along, keep the other person's hopes up (perhaps), only to suddenly turn around and shatter those hopes. It's not good for the old confidence. I'm sure they treat others in the same way. It sucks big time.

I know I got chatting to a couple of girls online (not at the same time), and we really seemed to hit it off. Feelings seemed mutual, they were up for meeting up and all that. A few months (yes months) down the line, they just changed completely. It's like as if they just got cold feet. Looking back, I should have just known that there was no chance when there was no sign of meeting up happening. It was also obvious, having dwelled a little on things, that they played me. I was younger back then, but am wiser now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

eternal wrote: »
    This crap. Why go on dating sites if you don't want to meet up? Piss off and stop wasting my time.

Is there anything to be said for going on dates as a kinda test the waters without going whole hog into a relationship with the first person you meet??

We can't know until people show their true colours. What some do to get by would astound you.

Is there anything to be said for going on dates as a kinda test the waters without going whole hog into a relationship with the first person you meet??

No I didn't mean about relationships. I meant people who lead you on for ages with no intention of even meeting that one time. Sure it's impossible to know what someone's like till you meet them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

eternal wrote: »
    No I didn't mean about relationships. I meant people who lead you on for ages with no intention of even meeting that one time. Sure it's impossible to know what someone's like till you meet them.
    Why bother messaging them....life's too short to let it get to you :)

I'm not. I was just responding to K's post about the girl he was chatting to. This holding down two jobs is killing me. I don't have time for anyone.

Sorry for being jumpy. Feel a bit stressed.

How are ye all tonight?

How are ye all tonight?

Bloody sore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

That lingering on shoite pisses me off. When I first tried internet dating, I was a bit green and learnt my lessons so now I have my own set of rules that I stand by. If meeting up is not suggested in the first 3-4 days of chatting, then I move on quick. If they try the sexting or dirty talk, bye bye. I'd like to think I can spot the time wasters a mile away now.

• Advertisement

Bloody sore :(

How come toasted?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement