Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earphones that stay in your ear

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 OpenShutter

BlueAnt Pump - Wireless HD Sportbuds - Black
    These are meant to be the business, chap too, they are on amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭AndThatsAFact

Sony Walkman NWZW273 4 GB Waterproof Sports MP3 Player .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

bluewolf wrote: »
    I use the sennheiser ones with the yokes that stay in
    http://en-us.sennheiser.com/earphones-cx-1_00

Me too, never had one fall out yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Sick to my hole of my senns popping out of earphone jack on M8 so bought some jaybirds today from Amazon. Not in stock till 19th though. Now to play waiting game

Hippo_Indigestion.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Cork Lass wrote: »
    Just to give an update. My husband bought ma a pair yesterday in TK Maxx. They have the fin things that are supposed to keep them in your ears. I will be trying them tomorrow at the gym so will update then. Thanks again forr all the suggestions. :)

So, these actually work. They are a bit fiddly to put in but have stayed in place for the duration of a 6k run today. I've chucked out the box so don't know the brand except to say they're not a brand I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 TracyWills

maybe you are looking for the earphone that needs to clip over your ear.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭jennyjoy

You want to get yourself a pair of Yurbuds. These headphone are the best. I always had a problem with earbuds and headphones never fitting. They would always fall out and I felt like half of my workout I was focusing on keeping them in. These earbuds have a locking system that keeps them from ever moving once they are place in your ear. They're by far my favorite headphone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

I bought a pair of bluetooth headphones on bestgear. €27 quid delivered. Very secure in the ear, sound quality is good, battery is top class and have never fallen out of my ear when running.

Can't fault them one bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭MaceFace

An update for anyone who has or plans to use Jaybirds Bluebuds X.

This last Monday, while on the treadmill, working a pretty good sweat, the earphones start trying to redial my last phone call. Over and over till I powered it off. Went home, the ear phones wouldn't work - green light to full power, but no power on, no control. No factory reset possible. Basically unresponsive.

Emailed Jaybird customer support with story. They asked for proof of purchase, and two photos - the first of the earphones as-is, the second, with the cord cut. Both photos needed a piece of paper with a code written on it that they provided. They said this was to ensure their destruction and to save me having to post them back.
    Done all this on Tuesday/Wednesday, and by end of Wednesday a new pair are being shipped to me from the States under the warranty. I hated cutting the cord as it was destroying a pair of $170 earphones.

So, anyone who has them, be careful if this happens to you. It seems more common than expected. As long as you are within the warranty period and have proof of purchase, dealing with these guys are great and stress free.

Advertisement