Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

War Thunder

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭Fian

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

BUT

IL2 Battle of Stalingrad handles VR a hell of a lot better, so if you are willing to spend money and willing to put time in to learn how to fly properly I'd recommend considering it.

Thanks, will grab that too so, though not immediately i guess I will have plenty to keep me going when rift arrives before i need to start looking for new games. Have elite dangerous to play too, and i have most of the best ships in that game already in hangar.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

If anyone had gotten as far as tier 3 tanks but gave up due to the grind I'd recommend revisiting the game, patch last week was a massive economic patch for ground forces and cut the research and cost by almost half for most of the vehicles in tiers 3-5. I got my tier 5 T54 from 0 to complete since the patch hit last thursday to today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Have repair cost come down there.

Got a few rank 4s on ground but never really played them much. Aced a few but generally went back to playing rank 3, as a few bad rank 4 games would cost a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Varik wrote: »
    Have repair cost come down there.

Got a few rank 4s on ground but never really played them much. Aced a few but generally went back to playing rank 3, as a few bad rank 4 games would cost a lot.

For the most part yes, mods and repairs are down as well.

There is a google doc of the changes here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/2/d/e/2PACX-1vR_be1BWVikO-BkRuOWjn_wBIvFl2eRTOuDaKzTcii3ogGIzRIZzsrC0P050-B521MbOKLxMjuYL_8C/pubhtml#

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

thank god it was a crazy grind. i had all german tanks unlocked at one stage when i was playing it 24/7 but couldnt face starting another country .

• Advertisement
Advertisement