Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Reilly to ban trough urinals in schools

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Are you serious? This is AH. Off topic petty arguments are about as on-topic as you can get. :p
    If the OP wanted a serious discussion of the issue, he or she should have posted it in Politics Café. AH is dominated by people who take the piss (pun of course intended)

Mod

You got an issue with a mod instruction, you know that you take it up via pm. I will resist "you are taking the piss" jibe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Are you serious? This is AH. Off topic petty arguments are about as on-topic as you can get. :p
    If the OP wanted a serious discussion of the issue, he or she should have posted it in Politics Café. AH is dominated by people who take the piss (pun of course intended)

no no no, it's 'blast with'.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

Argueing with and Questioning a mod??? Akin to challenging the leadership of North Korea. An impossible task. Prepare to be vaporised :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Miall108

Lapin wrote: »
    I'll stay on topic and be brief.

Go drown yourself in a trough of your own piss or lighten up.

This is AH for fuck sake. Do you really expect intellectual thought provoking conversation on a subject like this to ensue here?

Its ok you will get the thanks you deserve one day. In the meantime we will forgive and forget and stay on topic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

Trough urinals have pretty much died out though right? Even for adults. Proper order. They reek of piss and the scummy smokers used to drop their butts in the trough which collected at the drain backing up the piss, which splashed on your shoes while you did your business crammed in on all sides by drunken eejits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,329 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Trough urinals have pretty much died out though right? Even for adults. Proper order. They reek of piss and the scummy smokers used to drop their butts in the trough which collected at the drain backing up the piss, which splashed on your shoes while you did your business crammed in on all sides by drunken eejits.

Is that the teachers staff room toilet or the students toilet your referring to ? :D

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Now that you mention it, I'd like the minister to extend his ban to Galway Rail and Bus Éireann station.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

Maybe there is something to be said for sitting down when having a slash? You don't usually get the same waft of stale piss emanating from the ladies' jacks tbf.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Maybe there is something to be said for sitting down when having a slash? You don't usually get the same waft of stale piss emanating from the ladies' jacks tbf.

Troughs dont get flushed often enough and stale piss smells, a womans wc would be flushed after every piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,928 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Surely he's taking the piss.

the op. Yep

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Who'll pay for it? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Finally my children can go to school without the fear, of upset, from their classsmates penis envy.
    Feminist everywhere breathed a sigh of relief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Thank god. Always dreaded those when I was at school, still don't like em now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

This is a plan by the VFI. Somehow, eventually, all types of urinals will be banned with the exception of pub urinals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

This fella has been at politics a long time. He has to get something right eventually - is this it? Some legacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Feminists want boys to sit when they urinate because of penis envy.

They've made products just to cater that envy.

I present to you:

The SHEWEE!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Condenser

James Urinelley

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

We salute you, our half inflated Dark Lord!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Bottler's school bag probably ended up in a blocked p1ss trough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Who'll pay for it? :confused:

Wee will

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Depraved

cloud493 wrote: »
    Thank god. Always dreaded those when I was at school, still don't like em now.

I've heard that some of those penis enlargement treatments actually work. You should check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

I was just saying to my BF yesterday that the idea of trough urinals is strange to me, like yer just a bunch of animals or something. :pac: Separate ones just seem more dignified!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Personally I never use urinals. Can't hack not wiping my weiner after a piss. Ye other lads may try to deny it, but there are always a couple of drops no amount of shaking or gyrating will dislodge. ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Personally I never use urinals. Can't hack not wiping my weiner after a piss. Ye other lads may try to deny it, but there are always a couple of drops no amount of shaking or gyrating will dislodge. ;)

Your weiner is causing you all sorts of problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

Irish TD's doing the important jobs well.[/QUOT yes

• Registered Users Posts: 22,241 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The auld shoulder shrugs should sort that out!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Your weiner is causing you all sorts of problems.

I take it this is in reference to the barbell bollocks battering situation I previously posted about? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

I always sit down to pee, and give it a good wipe afterwards. I don't know about other people, but my lovers tend to enjoy my dick not tasting of piss when it's in their mouth. It doesn't take much to be a gentleman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Cuban Pete

Any source on this? Or are we just meant to believe any old crap people come up with these days?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭conorh91

I always sit down to pee, and give it a good wipe afterwards. I don't know about other people, but my lovers tend to enjoy my dick not tasting of piss when it's in their mouth.
    Also showering.
    Cuban Pete wrote: »
    Any source on this? Or are we just meant to believe any old crap people come up with these days?
    pretty sure the OP is joking.

Something to do with James Reilly and plain-pack ciggies and the nanny state I guess.

Advertisement