Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS Trick Mother Into Eating Her Kidnapped Son

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭DavidRamsay99

Nodin wrote: »
    Well it is rather a stupid made up message.

You seem very flustered when anyone points out what ISIS is doing.

Someone might think you don't want to know because the West might have to do something about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

Someone might think you don't want to know because the West might have to do something about it?

The west is doing something about it, there's a coalition out there fighting them right now. They are doing far more than you about it mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

They aren't doing "Cooking With ISIS" and serving up some young fella to his mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭dissed doc

I think it's time to bring in team America !

Team America is dead and gone, unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

I don't believe it, due to lack of reliable sources. But I don't understand how certain people see it as so impossible, as if the woman would have to be an idiot for not knowing or something. They could easily fry up his liver and she'd be none the wiser.

• Advertisement

Macavity. wrote: »
    I don't believe it, due to lack of reliable sources. But I don't understand how certain people see it as so impossible, as if the woman would have to be an idiot for not knowing or something. They could easily fry up his liver and she'd be none the wiser.

She'd also have to have approached an organisation that kills women and children, in particular Kurds. They'd have to have prepared and preserved the body in order to serve it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

ISIS me hole.

There is a far greater threat to society these days:

Rank fucking stupidity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

El Weirdo wrote: »
    ISIS me hole.

There is a far greater threat to society these days:

Rank fucking stupidity.

I never heard of anyone being decapitated by rank f*ckin' stupidity though.

Except for Joel The Moronic Chainsaw Juggler that is.

Oy vay! What a mess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Macavity. wrote: »

Its possible but in this situation a woman headed to the main offices of IS, asked to speak to the manager and they brought her to the staff canteen for a bit of food.
    "Mr. Muhammad Grey will see you in a moment miss, he is currently beheading the infidels"
    So they run out back, find the right body or kill him there and then (how did they know who he was?)
    Carve him up and make a meal for her.
    She enjoyed her meal thinking how nice these people were, just ignoring how they kidnapped her son, behead people etc etc.

Possible? Yes. Would reports of IS feeding human flesh to people surprise me? No. Do I find the South Park style story probable? Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

David, have you ever considered being eaten... Even just a few fingers? I've got a recipe book that I'm dying to try out
    How-to-Cook-Humans.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,971 ✭✭✭threeball

She'd also have to have approached an organisation that kills women and children, in particular Kurds. They'd have to have prepared and preserved the body in order to serve it as well.

Had the same thought myself when I read this online this afternoon. A kurdish woman heading into isis territory to inquire about her son and then sitting down for a bit of scran with them is about the most unlikely scenario I could imagine in that particular part of the world at the moment. The story is badly thought out propaganda.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

No idea if this story is true or not.

But did watch a vice documentary of cannibal warlords in Liberia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

Another vice about a guy who ate a woman and got away with it because of a loophole in the law. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BosZxa1bYcE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Sometimes a Mammy's love defies all logic. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

But of course by all means shoot the messenger.

You did a pretty good job of shooting yourself in the foot today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I heard they are all reptiles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I think it's more likely that if the mother of a lost boy came knocking the door of ****ing ISIS, they'd laugh, then beat the **** out of her, rape her, and then casually shoot her in the head, then get to work on more pressing matters.

I can't imagine they'd go to all the trouble of doing a Jeff Dahmer on a corpse and then cook it with thyme and turmeric (with added salt to taste) to serve to somebody, with a nice cup of tea.

Not for me, Clive.

bluewolf wrote: »
    I heard they are all reptiles

Needs more beard but that's probably accurate otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

They're misunderstood decent skins is what it is.

Absolutely, that was obviously what I was saying.

Needs more beard but that's probably accurate otherwise.

And she's not wearing a burka, Daesh's standards are slipping!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

ISIS are releasing videos of themselves massacring Iraqi soldiers, beheading Western hostages, burning pilots alive and on and on the horror goes.

Yet they've now decided to forego the videos and tell the world of their barbaric acts via second hand reports in a British tabloid?

What next? Have they some massive atrocity planned which they will announce in the small ads section of the Herald?

Advertisement