Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS Trick Mother Into Eating Her Kidnapped Son

Options
  • 03-03-2015 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Disturbing reports have emerged that an elderly Kurdish mother who traveled to Mosul to seek out her kidnapped son was fooled into eating him by ISIS.

According to Yasir Abdulla from Yorkshire who travelled to the region to fight to defend his Kurdish homeland:
    “They brought her cups of tea and fed her a meal of cooked meat, rice and soup. She thought they were kind,” he said.“But they had killed him and chopped him up and after she finished the meal and asked to see her son they laughed and said, ‘You’ve just eaten him,’” Abdulla told The Sun.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/02/isis-militants-trick-woman-into-eating-her-kidnapped-son/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Disturbing reports have emerged that an elderly Kurdish mother who traveled to Mosul to seek out her kidnapped son was fooled into eating him by ISIS.

According to Yasir Abdulla from Yorkshire who travelled to the region to fight to defend his Kurdish homeland:

http://nypost.com/2015/03/02/isis-militants-trick-woman-into-eating-her-kidnapped-son/

Highly unlikely for a number of reasons. There's enough real crimes being committed without making up this kind of tabloid cack.

Strikes me as a story that'll be quietly shot down in a little while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

I doubt it's true, despite how sadistic they are.

Generally they stick to replicating the actions of Muhammad and I don't think even Muhammad did something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

“I hate IS because of what happened to an old Kurdish woman from a nearby tribe,” he said.

Fella down the pub told me....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

ISIS have performed cannibalism.

But this seems too far fetched.....

But you never know.... Scott Tenorman, lest we forget.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Reverse Scott Tenorman Manoeuvre?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭intellectual dosser

If I'm right the original story was in the Daily Mail who received it from a Kurdish man living in the UK who claimed he heard the story when he travelled home. A huge amount of blind faith required there to believe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Wide Load

Cartman joined ISIS now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Bit of a tall tale there OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

I was just reading about Jeffrey Dahmer's escapades, now I read this.

No dinner for me today.

But yeah, seems a bit far-fetched.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭BMJD

Momma just got Punked lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

I think it's time to bring in team America !

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭DavidRamsay99

Nodin wrote: »
    Highly unlikely for a number of reasons

Such as?

I think it's time to bring in team America !

Why are you opposed to stopping ISIS?

BMJD wrote: »
    Momma just got Punked lol

A mother was fed her son's flesh and you think it's funny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

Bit of a tall tale there OP.

maybe

but there was a video a while back of an islamist in Syria eating a dead mans heart, so it possible

KungPao wrote: »
    I was just reading about Jeffrey Dahmer's escapades, now I read this.

No dinner for me today.

But yeah, seems a bit far-fetched.

How is it far fetched?

Such as?

Other posts have outlined some of them. Theres also the rather basic problem of having a meal prepared consisting of a specific person for another specific person when that person was not expected. Unless the son was available as a ready meal at lidl, its unlikely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Arsemageddon

A mother was fed her son's flesh and you think it's funny?

Eh, outside of ISIS do you have any hobbies or interests?

That truly is a pathetic comment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,291 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

The Sun? Must be true

What did the cannibal get when he came home late for dinner? The cold shoulder

• Registered Users Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

How is it far fetched?

because it's against every version of Islam, conservative or liberal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Ramsay's kitchen nightmares.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

You are not a poster to be taken seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

I'm glad you don't have control over any nuclear stocks DavidRamsey because you'd have nuked most of the world at this stage.

Didn't get the right change at a restaurant? That's ok, let's nuke them.

You seem intent on wiping out ISIS and if most of the middle east is wiped out as collatoral damage that's ok.

History tells us tomorrows nutjobs use todays collatoral damage to rally for their cause. What we don't need is nutters in the west trying to even up the scoresheet.

Nodin wrote: »
    Other posts have outlined some of them. Theres also the rather basic problem of having a meal prepared consisting of a specific person for another specific person when that person was not expected. Unless the son was available as a ready meal at lidl, its unlikely.

How do you know this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Good job it didn't happen in Kentucky ....

How do you know this?

Because its rather fucking obvious.

I'm glad you don't have control over any nuclear stocks DavidRamsey because you'd have nuked most of the world at this stage.

Didn't get the right change at a restaurant? That's ok, let's nuke them.

You seem intent on wiping out ISIS and if most of the middle east is wiped out as collatoral damage that's ok.

History tells us tomorrows nutjobs use todays collatoral damage to rally for their cause. What we don't need is nutters in the west trying to even up the scoresheet.

Nobody can deny how evil and barbaric ISIS are.

You are happy to do nothing to stop them and you want to shout down anyone who does?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

nokia69 wrote: »
    maybe

but there was a video a while back of an islamist in Syria eating a dead mans heart, so it possible

Of course it's possible but it's very unlikely. Stories like this are spread in many conflicts to demonise the other side but they're pretty much impossible to corroborate unless one party actually admits to it.

Also, it's not as if Daesh need stories like this in order to be demonised, they do that well enough themselves with the stuff they boast about.

Advertisement