Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'm sooo ****ed

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

****ing **** I didn't know the deadline was Tuesday night taught games started tonight!!

Kane on the bench no Chelsea players!

Damn work ruining my life!

Actually started well all green arrows cause have Clyne and Mane. Such a pitty I didn't know......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

13 from two with all the big guns to come today, no hits thank god.....

two asides....
    1) a mate in my league went from 3rd to second with a score of...0 hahaha the other lad had 11 with a -12 hit .......
    2) im getting worried about the lack of talk about chadli, i brought him in this week i just hope he hasnt been out of the team and i wasnt paying attention?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

****ing **** I didn't know the deadline was Tuesday night taught games started tonight!!

Kane on the bench no Chelsea players!

Damn work ruining my life!

Actually started well all green arrows cause have Clyne and Mane. Such a pitty I didn't know......

Posted on another thread a fella in my work league did the same. Aguero (c) and Hazard, Ivanovic and Eriksen benched and Ameobi and a non playing def started.

He now has 20 points from 3!! Fonte Clyne and Berahino but I think the high point of his week is firmly over!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,980 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

It's a long shot, but if ADM could outscore Silva this week, it'd make a big difference to my GW.

I've ditched ADM this week, 9m too much to have on the bench and especially for Utd who aren't exactly on fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

FHFC wrote: »
    Posted on another thread a fella in my work league did the same. Aguero (c) and Hazard, Ivanovic and Eriksen benched and Ameobi and a non playing def started.

He now has 20 points from 3!! Fonte Clyne and Berahino but I think the high point of his week is firmly over!
    With Aguero captain it's far from over!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

G1032 wrote: »
    With Aguero captain it's far from over!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Had Mane for the last 3 weeks where he's done sh@g all ...so took him out for Eriksen, and left PVA on the bench. :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Had Mane for the last 3 weeks where he's done sh@g all ...so took him out for Eriksen, and left PVA on the bench. :(:(

Ooh ugly. Hopefully eriksen repays you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

jimmii wrote: »
    Ooh ugly. Hopefully eriksen repays you!

Gutted last night when I saw who scored. Did the whole Darth Vader "Noooooooooo" as well.

• Advertisement

Nerdlingr wrote: »
    Gutted last night when I saw who scored. Did the whole Darth Vader "Noooooooooo" as well.

I think we all know that feeling! When you have a close captain decision and then you hear the other players team and have scored and you get that sinking feeling. You just know it was them.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

People really shouldn't be upset at leaving PvA on the bench.

You can do the right thing and still get a bit fúcked.

Once those team sheets were out he had to be 3rd sub, no question.

Lots of -8s banging about my leagues which is good to see. There's gona be a few people quickly dispatching some deadwood after this GW.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Big differentials for me tonight are Sanchez and Sturridge. I couldn't really give a fook what Eriksen, Hazard, Kane (c), Silva and Aguero do.

It's all about the two lads above outscoring Giroud for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Lemlin wrote: »
    Big differentials for me tonight are Sanchez and Sturridge. I couldn't really give a fook what Eriksen, Hazard, Kane (c), Silva and Aguero do.

It's all about the two lads above outscoring Giroud for me.

I'd love a 1-0 Leicester win as a non-Silva owner

I very much do care what Eriksen Kane and Silva do! Only have Kane from that trio and he's not my captain! ☺

Need a big night from Aguero (c) and Yaya and very very quiet games from Silva, Kane and Eriksen.

Sanchez, Sturridge and Couthino are all differentials too. Basically my whole team is one big differential!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Posada

I made a 7:29pm transfer last night. Matty Philips in for Boyd. Made the transfer grand but when I pressed confirm to get him in the first 11 the game was updating.

Not a biggie by any means, but a transfer wasted and I'll be sick if he does anything, he would have replaced Siggy in the line-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

4 points last night but 9 players this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

Like others put PVA 3rd sub after seeing the line ups, quite annoying!! 1(-4) so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

9 from two. No hits. One lad in my league had three Southampton defenders!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Working 2-10 this week so will miss tonight's games. Much rather be off and watching a game, alot more enjoyable that way.

Off the Ball and Fotmob it is then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

9 from two. No hits. One lad in my league had three Southampton defenders!

Yeah I have a close rival in money league that had Fonte and Bertie:(.....then again the Saints had several bad weeks the last while so it all tends to balance out in the end.

dahat wrote: »
    Working 2-10 this week so will miss tonight's games. Much rather be off and watching a game, alot more enjoyable that way.

You lucky man!!

I don't think I'll be watching the Games / FotMob / Gillette Soccer.

I just can't watch without having Eriksen or Silva and having Aguero captained.

I will watch a movie or read or watch The Arsenal Invincibles that I have recorded from the night of the Monaco game. Phone off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I thought about that yesterday, in an age where American football teams hire lip readers I wonder how football teams feel about their players having fpl teams.
    Obviously Spurs have been working on set pieces with Vert at the end of them;)

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

I thought about that yesterday, in an age where American football teams hire lip readers I wonder how football teams feel about their players having fpl teams.
    Obviously Spurs have been working on set pieces with Vert at the end of them;)

Hitting all the direct free kicks id say :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

Or wait for Match of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

patmac wrote: »
    Or wait for Match of the day.

Not watched that in 10 plus years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Hoping my Sanchez-Cazorla-Giroud axis runs amok

Hoping my Sanchez-Cazorla-Giroud axis runs amok

Have the same trio of doom hoping they spread the pain far and wide. I have no idea why I typed that but just going to leave it there now its out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Not watched that in 10 plus years.

Why may I ask? I find it a great resource. I barely watch live football, haven't the time.

Advertisement