Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your latest poison?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Proper Job is delish, it's almost 4 quid a bottle in Supervalu though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Jameson and ginger ale has been my go to drink for the last year or so when I'm full from pints later in the night.

For once we agree Emberly Nice Semicolon! An absolute gem. HAS to have a slice of lime. I was involved in the ad campaign, aimed at educating the Jack Daniels and Coke crew! :o I'm sure whiskey connoisseurs are horrified. But it's a soft introduction.

I can't physically drink lots of pints. Jameson and gingerale with a slice of lime can be sipped and enjoyed slowly. Had a few clients over from France and England a while ago. Took them to the Long Hall in Dublin after some very good food. They loved the tipple.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Frito

Spiced rum, ginger beer (Fentiman's) and a slice of lime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

fussyonion wrote: »
    Recently discovered AppleTree cider which I like as it actually tastes of apples, as opposed to Bulmers which is just sweet and fizzy.

Only trouble is, it's only available in Costcutter, as far as I know....Also, I'm not entirely sure who makes it, as the only company info on the can is "Blackwater Imports, Cork".

They have this in flagons now. I would physically be unable to drink one I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 The lazy rat

Boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭washiskin

Teeling's Small Batch or Redbreast whiskey. No ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

crazygeryy wrote: »
    toilet duck.

same, but I drink it in shots so its isn't be too bad for me, then when I head out then I'm the liveliest lad out!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭PNA

Still working on it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

anncoates wrote: »
    Have heard of people mixing red wine and coke (in Spain) but never beer.

Wheat beer is quite hearty so it goes pretty well, it certainly sounds disgusting if it were lager for example.

Advertisement