Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Fleet/Routes Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭arubex

Just read on PPrune that Omni N225AX is operating EIN124 inbound this morning. Still over the Atlantic ( three hour delay ). Wonder if this is a combined revenue / positioning flight for it?

Now on FR, redacted as usual with the Omni fleet.

http://fr24.com/B762/5e21062

On my receiver at 10:30, reg & callsign confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 18,111 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

arubex wrote: »
    Just read on PPrune that Omni N225AX is operating EIN124 inbound this morning. Still over the Atlantic ( three hour delay ). Wonder if this is a combined revenue / positioning flight for it?

Now on FR, redacted as usual with the Omni fleet.

http://fr24.com/B762/5e21062

On my receiver at 10:30, reg & callsign confirmed

N225AX will also be leased by EI for the summer season interestingly enough.

Titan's B763 G-POWD did the westbound EIN125 yesterday. Wonder why it didn't bring 124 back today?

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/g-powd/#5e12d2c

Seems expensive to keep a Titan aircraft on the ground 6,000 km away. I can see the dollar signs spinning...

Titan's B763 G-POWD did the westbound EIN125 yesterday. Wonder why it didn't bring 124 back today?

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/airplanes/g-powd/#5e12d2c

It may be needed in the USA? It seems strange doesn't it..?

Carnacalla wrote: »
    It may be needed in the USA? It seems strange doesn't it..?

Just occurred to me; probably only one Titan flight crew were on standby to go west and upon arrival would not have had enough rest hours available before 124 departure time.

Presumably will op 124 this evening.

• Advertisement

EI-DAA is returning this evening isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭b757

EI-DAA is returning this evening isn't it?

She is now, on approach to 28.

NVR9001

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

N225AX will also be leased by EI for the summer season interestingly enough.

How will this work? Will it get a shamrock painted on the tail? Cabin refresh? Will it be EI cabin crew ?

Locker10a wrote: »
    How will this work? Will it get a shamrock painted on the tail? Cabin refresh? Will it be EI cabin crew ?

It will get white EI titles, they are putting in business class, 2,2,2 formation, no major economy change. Omni pilots but EI cabin crew.

Have just noticed that there is no Tuesday EIN124 / 125 for the next two weeks, so presumably 225AX and POWD will hold position where they currently reside until Wednesday

• Advertisement

G-POWD flew back from Chicago to Stansed empty as EIN992P!

N225AX still appears to be in Dublin.

G-POWD flew back from Chicago to Stansed empty as EIN992P!

N225AX still appears to be in Dublin.

Leaving in 45 mins going to Vegas baby #whathappensinVegas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,658 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I would rather get the now defunct $15 fung wah bus to Boston and fly home that have to go anywhere near the delapadated, run down, cramped airport that is LGA.

With those options I'd be joining the ranks of the undocumented Irish.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

G-POWD flew back from Chicago to Stansed empty as EIN992P!...
    I guess EI are footing the bill for STN-DUB-ORD, (overnight stay) ORD-STN
    It will get white EI titles, they are putting in business class, 2,2,2 formation, no major economy change. Omni pilots but EI cabin crew.
    I heard that it will be all Omni crew. EI have the crew for 3x ACL flown B757 and they will still be operating those aircraft. The B767 is in addition to the existing EI fleet, they would need more to cover the B767 too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Tenger wrote: »
    I guess EI are footing the bill for STN-DUB-ORD, (overnight stay) ORD-STN
    I heard that it will be all Omni crew. EI have the crew for 3x ACL flown B757 and they will still be operating those aircraft. The B767 is in addition to the existing EI fleet, they would need more to cover the B767 too

Indeed you're right. Remember the furore from some silly SNN councillor that the SNN based ACL cabin crew would "lose their jobs" for the few weeks of the Omni lease :rolleyes:

Where will the aircraft come out of to serve the newly announce SNN-BHX route? Will something get a chop? Will it be out of Cork or Dublin? There is no schedule for it at DUB or ORK

Where will the aircraft come out of to serve the newly announce SNN-BHX route? Will something get a chop? Will it be out of Cork or Dublin? There is no schedule for it at DUB or ORK

DUB-BHX-SNN-BHX-DUB

b757 wrote: »
    DUB-BHX-SNN-BHX-DUB

That's commonly reported but where did the info come from?

There's no Stobart from Dublin in BHX at 16:55 to service the route.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,551 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

That's commonly reported but where did the info come from?

There's no Stobart from Dublin in BHX at 16:55 to service the route.

Presumably the DUB-BHX timetable will change to allow for that.

Airlines don't always put all of the changes up at once.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭john boye

Anyone know where EI-CPG is lately. Doesn't seem to be out much while the other two A321s have been fairly busy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

C check?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭john boye

C check?

According to the lingus source (and I don't know how reliable that is), it entered maintenance on 26/10 last and there's been no mention of it since?

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭tennis12

EI-CPG was parked outside hanger 6 this morning at 8am
    Was gone when I passed at 5pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭Crumbs868

Flew Paris to dublin on one of the ex virgin Atlantic a320s during the week. Still in virgins colours

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lateconnection

Is EI-EWR still in EIDW, I was there yesterday and she was not parked remote over on West apron, is she over near Hanger 6?

Is EI-EWR still in EIDW, I was there yesterday and she was not parked remote over on West apron, is she over near Hanger 6?

In hangar 6, painted and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,822 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Anyone know what airframe is operating EI0594 to MAD later ?

Also just got an sms this morning from EI basicially telling me to buy any food and drinks at the airport as for operational reasons there will be 'little or nothing' available on board.. which i found odd so far in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭EICVD

Strumms wrote: »

Also just got an sms this morning from EI basicially telling me to buy any food and drinks at the airport as for operational reasons there will be 'little or nothing' available on board.. which i found odd so far in advance.
    Titan probably, their 767 positioned in to DUB not so long ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

Strumms wrote: »

EIDEK - 320

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭flanzer

EICVD wrote: »
    Titan probably, their 767 positioned in to DUB not so long ago

He's off to BOS as the 139 at 16:15

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement