Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Racing

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

ft9 wrote: »
    How many do you back a day

I don't back 99% of them. My only bet today was Sea of Blue.
    So I lost money today. I like to pick a few at Dundalk just for the fun of seeing how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

racso1975 wrote: »
    Fast becoming my fav event is Dundalk. So let me jinx the following horses for ye

6.05 Acroleina
    6.35 bubbly belinni
    7.05 Charlie bear (dying to see if he can reproduce)
    7.35 surrey pink
    8.05 Etaad
    8.35 sar oiche
    9.05 worth avenue

As usual with Friday night racing you cannot mention Dundalk without the infamous Tom Dooley being mentioned. Close last time but traffic in the way however at 9/4 thanks but no thanks.

Enjoy.

Well 4 out of 7 aint too bad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I cost people money today.
    Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

ft9 wrote: »
    How many do you back a day

You asked a question which I wanted to ask for some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Sorry.
    Don't worry about it,you heard about something and put it up,fair play to you.
    You will get criticism from some "millionaire self proclaimed experts"on here after the race about your info if he loses

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

I don't back 99% of them. My only bet today was Sea of Blue.
    So I lost money today. I like to pick a few at Dundalk just for the fun of seeing how it goes.

If you are putting up a fancy that you don't fancy enough to back it might be a good idea to say you are not backing, not a criticism, just an observation, good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

:rolleyes:

That is a silly comment. If you've ever been to Coolmore, then you will know just how big the operation is and how many people are involved.

I was being sarcastic. I was highlighting the implausibility of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    I was being sarcastic. I was highlighting the implausibility of it all.

EPIC FAIL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Sorry.

Don't mind anyone criticising Toby, take balls to put up your thoughts for the day, oddly enough the people commenting don't seem to do it, unics I call them!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

I don't back 99% of them.

Very glad to hear that BTW. You put up a lot of selections and I was a little concerned you were backing dozens of horses every day. That would empty anyone's wallet, rapidly. Some tom boys on here take offence when a poster asks a question, which I find amusing. It's only by asking questions that we learn.

• Advertisement
Advertisement