Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday Racing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Took a speculative chance on the long standing, unreliable maiden Catalpa in the opener. Not sure how well handicapped the whole field are and he was only beaten a length behind Rigid Rock a few starts back. Unexposed at the trip he could outrun his odds

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

bmcc10 wrote: »
    Tony Carroll double for me in dundalk.
    Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

she's no joke in the 8.35,yard fancy it to go close.hit the bar the last two runs but is a course and distance winner.small wager to boost chelts kitty!
    On the drift

Took a speculative chance on the long standing, unreliable maiden Catalpa in the opener. Not sure how well handicapped the whole field are and he was only beaten a length behind Rigid Rock a few starts back. Unexposed at the trip he could outrun his odds

No joy but not a bad bet. Backed it at a BSP of 60 traded at 4/1

• Registered Users Posts: 35,814 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Connection has 1500 on Sea of Blue .
    Makes my 50 look silly.
    Or maybe I'll lose way less !
    I was on last night at 8 .
    Means nothing unless it wins .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Makes my 50 look silly.

Which connection is it? The multi-millionaire trainer or his wife the owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

Makes my 50 look silly.

Word for this also received.

Another one well gambled on in Dundalk tonight.

3d5bc6b3cdb7be66fdc547fa3c6afeeb.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Five Of Claw looks interesting, beating Song Of Love lto by 2 lenghts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

"Morning line" in the morning will be interesting.Walsh and banks on the show .banks the new anti Irish ****head since mccririck.we know what he called quevega and hurricane fly and I'm told he will have a go at Tony McCoy.this guy would not take a real bet of me three years ago at Cheltenham and parades as a bookmaker.at York last year he had a sign 2k Max bet bluffer supreme who loves himself.

Ian Whelan wrote: »

It's not a huge bet. But it's a decent one.
    I've had 1000 on a horse before, won .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Sea of Blue ran to his form.

shmeee wrote: »
    Word for this also received.

Another one well gambled on in Dundalk tonight.

3d5bc6b3cdb7be66fdc547fa3c6afeeb.png

Sea Of Blue showed what he has shown so far, little! Poor run as a fav.

Sea Of Blue showed what he has shown so far, little! Poor run as a fav.

The right side of your graph says everything but nothing wrong with posting the fact there was money?? For it.what is defeat but education to something better if you understand.

Last bet of this rotten day, 8:05 - Etaad surprisingly at 12/1 which looks quite high on the back of two decent runs at Wolverhampton. Tom Dooley a well handicapped threat though, especially after looking decent last week before the pilot madee a pig of things.

Yea, ran very poorly . Market would suggest info was good though.
    Very disappointing run . Any excuses? Didn't break the best, ended up 3 from last , they set off at fast pace up front,ducked in and out, never hit full speed, horse tended to ride into back of others, had to be corrected twice, never got down to work until it was to late.
    Glad I had only 50 on .

I feel bad now for posting it.

Gold Tantrum 9-1 8.05
    I really like this ew . Ran on strongly last race.

sting60 wrote: »
    The right side of your graph says everything but nothing wrong with posting the fact there was money?? For it.what is defeat but education to something better if you understand.

What you trying to say?

The red on betfair out to 19/5? Which is still shorter than many of the prices bookies had at the time, of course many on at good prices were gonna lay once it hit them prices for a free bet for themselves.

Wasn't a massive drifter on exchange by any means either.

Did your connection get the 1500 on at 8/1 Toby?

What you trying to say?

The red on betfair out to 19/5? Which is still shorter than many of the prices bookies had at the time, of course many on at good prices were gonna lay once it hit them prices for a free bet for themselves.

Wasn't a massive drifter on exchange by any means either.
    Relook the graph.I was not interested in the race but fairplay to the young man for putting it up.

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

That is a silly comment. If you've ever been to Coolmore, then you will know just how big the operation is and how many people are involved.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

Whosthis wrote: »
    A few of interest

7.45 den machine

A short trip to the poorhouse no doubt.

Beaten a short head at 120s, even with the 14s for the place I'm gutted.

Did your connection get the 1500 on at 8/1 Toby?

I asked source this evening if bet was still a good one, his response was
    'yes, connection has 1500 on it'' I don't know what price he got though.
    Had I a betfair account I could have layed it, it never dawned on me I could do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

I asked source this evening if bet was still a good one, his response was
    'yes, connection has 1500 on it'' I don't know what price he got though.
    Had I a betfair account I could have layed it, it never dawned on me I could do that.

Not trying to be smart or anything but I think you should read up a few things about gambling and different bets, laying etc.

You didn't know what an ew double paid out or if one wins and one places the win is irrelevant, you didn't know you could lay a horse.

I've no idea how you pick your horses but you do seem to get your fair share of winners and places and at decent prices too. A little more input than 'me like' etc and you'll come across better. Just my 2 cents best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Yea, ran very poorly . Market would suggest info was good though.
    Very disappointing run . Any excuses? Didn't break the best, ended up 3 from last , they set off at fast pace up front,ducked in and out, never hit full speed, horse tended to ride into back of others, had to be corrected twice, never got down to work until it was to late.
    Glad I had only 50 on .

I feel bad now for posting it.

Don't feel bad man as you said the money spoke. It clearly had support so no worries.

Colla Pier 10-1 ew 8.35
    I fancy this /

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭tomaussie

sting60 wrote: »

Jesus. Are you MIT or Brown ?

For a guy who quotes education so much I'd expect correct punctuation at the very least.

Do you do speed and Valium at the same time ?

I know all about laying, it just never dawned on me to do it. And I know '' me like '' doesn't cut it on here. They're just quick picks, very lil effort put into it. I tend to write something when I put time in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Whosthis wrote: »
    Beaten a short head at 120s, even with the 14s for the place I'm gutted.

Bulling, had him in my tracker from before his injury. Backed him lto @ 6/1 and missed him today.

Razia 22-1 ew 9.05
    Ran in a competitve race here last time out over c&d , that was its first run since Sep.
    It should improve for that run . I like it ew in this field of newcomers .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Razia 22-1 ew 9.05
    Ran in a competitve race here last time out over c&d , that was its first run since Sep.
    It should improve for that run . I like it ew in this field of newcomers .

How many do you back a day

Advertisement