Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 24 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

4 points from 3 players today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Near perfect Sunday for me with no one playing. Should just be a slight red for the GW.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Bah that Cresswell cleany would have been lovely. Ings means it was still a good day for me. Will finish on 59 points, pretty happy with that.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

47(-4) :( I want another wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Must have been a pretty low scoring day. I'll take my 7 points and run!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

What a waste of a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

A great day for those of us who had nobody playing today. (Hutton's 1 in for Wisdom)

53 all in. Will only see a slight fall I hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

spock. wrote: »
    Rojo assist btw.

That can't possibly stand, a WHam defender clearly headed it out to Blind.

Disaster for me today. Had High hopes when Krul had a CS with 88 minutes gone but it all went downhill from there.
    6 total from Krul, Jones and ADM leaves me on 38 all out :(

Dropped from 210 to 491 last night and will likely be outside the top 500 tonight. Roll on GW 25.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

51 for the week. Not great but no one around me has made any big moves so it is pretty much 'as you were'.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Falcao is getting the fúck out of my team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

di maria is still in my team on reputation alone at this stage.
    won't sell him before burnley and may survive till after gw27

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

menoscemo wrote: »
    That can't possibly stand, a WHam defender clearly headed it out to Blind.

Disaster for me today. Had High hopes when Krul had a CS with 88 minutes gone but it all went downhill from there.
    6 total from Krul, Jones and ADM leaves me on 38 all out :(

Dropped from 210 to 491 last night and will likely be outside the top 500 tonight. Roll on GW 25.
    I will admit that I was quite worried about the damage that your players could do when I checked halfway through the Newcastle game!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

36 all in

My disastrous run continues

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

49. Only 3 points today but strangely am a lot happier than I was yesterday with all the main players today doing v little.

Will see a red arrow for sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Smartguy

I got lucky, my subs were gardos and Boyd who subbed in for alexis and wisdom.
    58 for the week should keep me inside the top 20k

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Will end on 51 all in.

Could've been better, could've been much worse.

Falcao out already. Will decide my 2nd free transfer when I see the Arsenal team on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Anybody know why wisdom was dropped today? Is he likely to keep his place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

51 thanks to sub Boyd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Anybody know why wisdom was dropped today? Is he likely to keep his place?

Hard to tell if he'll get his place back. Considering how West Brom managed defensively today, I would not be surprised to see him start again midweek.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

50 all in for me, about average for my leagues. Only bad point was Zouma not playing, a punt that did not work out at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Probably gonna be my worst gw of the season. Huge leap from 35 from 8 to bloody 37 all in.

Going to plummet in my leagues. Will be lucky to hang on to a top 5k spot having already fallen from just outside 1k to around 2.8 before today.

Perfect storm of disaster since wildcard.

Ah well. We'll rise again.

FHFC wrote: »
    Probably gonna be my worst gw of the season. Huge leap from 35 from 8 to bloody 37 all in.

Going to plummet in my leagues. Will be lucky to hang on to a top 5k spot having already fallen from just outside 1k to around 2.8 before today.

Perfect storm of disaster since wildcard.

Ah well. We'll rise again.

Who do you not have that everyone else has, Kane is it? At least it's not someone ridiculously expensive like Aguero or Sanchez, everyone is able to get Kane in (which makes him even more important to get I suppose).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Near perfect Sunday for me with no one playing. Should just be a slight red for the GW.

Down 49 places to 279. I'll take it and run. After 11 greens out of 12, it's tough to have now had 5 out of 7 reds but I'm still in a fantastic position. Glad the next GW is so soon and feck off Harry Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭G1032

51, no hits, sees me drop 1,000 places to 18,000 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Ended on 51.
    Should get some green arrows as a result.

Shipped Austin out for Kane.

Chadli is next on the chopping block

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Drop of 900 places for the week. Pretty crappy return really from WC but could have been a lot worse if the likes of ADM had clicked today or there was a few clean sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

54 - which seems average enough - 3 main rivals all scored higher (pretty much giving up hope of catching 2 of them) but i did manager to win my h2h v Futureguy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

47(-4) and down 18k to 85k. Not as big a drop as I had expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

A solid 55 moves me up from 80k to 74k. It was a very forgettable game week all round.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

55 has seen me jump 15 places for the week to 810 in the world:)

Thanks to Ivanovic really, he was the differential. Krul losing the clean sheet was a pisser, DiMaria looked very average today, never wanted him in my team but I took a chance a couple of weeks ago with his nice fixtures, he'll prob get a reprieve with Burnley at home but if I was the manager I would have pulled him after an hour today.

Advertisement